Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New Player Introductions!

Welcome to the fun house Kstam
    Level 36; woot woot got first ruby tree and the 4th compass slot open BUT omg only 11,993 rubies to find for the final slot......
    Support iD 7CZAZSS532

Quote Originally Posted by kstam852 View Post
    Hello everyone! I have been trying for quite some time to get signed on to post, but I've had recurring userid/password problems (user error' I'm sure!). I am honored to be part of this forum, although not big on posting very much.

You guys amaze me with your positive and amusing posts! I've been playing SP for almost a year now, but my first competitive challenge was this weekend. After all that hard play, it's been rather boring today waiting for my time to replenish! I've been following for forum for several months...it took me forever to figure out some of the acronyms!
    kathystam from KY
    kathystam:

Welcome to the forum and welcome to the Billionaire Bandits! Super job this past weekend in the Scoring event. Great to have you onboard.
    Paradise Cove - Leader of the Darkwings (PM me about joining our guild)

Remembering Nayjon (1970-2017), guildmate and lover of TPC. I'll miss you, brother!

Secret Passages - Billionaire Bandits

The Billionaire Bandit club finished 78 strong and I'm proud of all who made this so much fun. Visit the Hall of Fame sticky thread for a list of Billionaire Bandits.

Hi Everyone,

Just joined the forum, although have been playing for over two years now.

Love reading everyone posts and find help given by everyone useful.

Not great at posting as am just finding my way round this.

keep searching!

Hi everyone, Bonesmr here.

Have been a follower of the forum for in excess of two years now. Thanks to the forum I have managed to progress quite well in the game. i guess I am an addicted olbie and also a completionist. Tried to make a run for the last billionaire event but only managed a third of the required score, so am stockpiling lives ready for the next one. RSI might stop me though!!

I am level 117/2 with 2 sites due to complete upgrading today. Am currently working on upgrading my Garnet to level 10. Have 3 sapphires and aquamarines.

Wanted to make myself known after last weekend impossible early scores so,as not to be thought a cheat by the long time players!! I usually manage to be about 100 in the events lately but it has taken me quite a while to get there. My SP name is NED1620816310.

Quote Originally Posted by kstam852 View Post
    Hello everyone! I have been trying for quite some time to get signed on to post, but I've had recurring userid/password problems (user error' I'm sure!). I am honored to be part of this forum, although not big on posting very much.

You guys amaze me with your positive and amusing posts! I've been playing SP for almost a year now, but my first competitive challenge was this weekend. After all that hard play, it's been rather boring today waiting for my time to replenish! I've been following for forum for several months...it took me forever to figure out some of the acronyms!
    kathystam from KY
    My sadness for not paying attention to the forums better but very happy to see a fellow Louisvillian here, Kstam!
    Game: SP v.2.02
    Level 111
    Support ID: RUSRGMEM8A
    Device iPhone 5 w/ iOS 7.1.2

Whether the weather be hot,
    Or whether the weather be cold,
    We'll be together whatever the weather,
    Whether we like it or not.

And by weather I mean dig sites....

Quote Originally Posted by HanoverFan View Post
    My sadness for not paying attention to the forums better but very happy to see a fellow Louisvillian here, Kstam!
    I live near the Falls of the Ohio. If I walk to the end of my street and over a hill, I can see downtown Louisville.

Welcome Bonesmr! Missed your first posts (#53 & #54 in this thread) when they came out, but saw your 3rd one. Glad to have you on forum! SE will be delighted you included your location - might be a new one for us.
    Digging - done
    Crafting - done
    Oh no! Was that last dune site?

Quote Originally Posted by Bonesmr View Post
    Hi everyone, Bonesmr here.

Have been a follower of the forum for in excess of two years now. Thanks to the forum I have managed to progress quite well in the game. i guess I am an addicted olbie and also a completionist. Tried to make a run for the last billionaire event but only managed a third of the required score, so am stockpiling lives ready for the next one. RSI might stop me though!!

I am level 117/2 with 2 sites due to complete upgrading today. Am currently working on upgrading my Garnet to level 10. Have 3 sapphires and aquamarines.

Wanted to make myself known after last weekend impossible early scores so,as not to be thought a cheat by the long time players!! I usually manage to be about 100 in the events lately but it has taken me quite a while to get there. My SP name is NED1620816310.
    Bones:

Sorry for the delayed response, it's been a crazy couple of weeks here. Welcome to the forum! Remember, nobody's a cheater unless we say they're a cheater and PG doesn't respond! LOL. Anyway, love to have you as a fellow Billionaire Bandit. When you're ready, give a holler in the forum and keep us posted on your progress. If you need someone to "push" you, just ask and I'll keep you going.

Nice to have you with us!
    Paradise Cove - Leader of the Darkwings (PM me about joining our guild)

Remembering Nayjon (1970-2017), guildmate and lover of TPC. I'll miss you, brother!

Secret Passages - Billionaire Bandits

The Billionaire Bandit club finished 78 strong and I'm proud of all who made this so much fun. Visit the Hall of Fame sticky thread for a list of Billionaire Bandits.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonesmr View Post
    Hi Everyone,

Just joined the forum, although have been playing for over two years now.

Love reading everyone posts and find help given by everyone useful.

Not great at posting as am just finding my way round this.

keep searching!
    Welcome to posting, Bones! You are dong fine with it. We look forward to hearing from you as often as you are comfortable! Good luck with your future bandit run. Let us know when you go for it. We will cheer you on!
    Level 117

Intrepid Explorer
    Hi Bonesmr and welcome to the forum. I totally agree it is a great place to receive information, good natured comments (most of the time) and your own personal cheering section.

Intrepid Explorer
    Hi Bonesmr!

It was a good decision to join us, You shall see!
    Push yourself to the HOF Bandit section and to Gotta's signature line next possible occasion.

For me it is this Forum which made/makes the game real fun.

Quote Originally Posted by RosemaryL View Post
    Welcome Bonesmr! Missed your first posts (#53 & #54 in this thread) when they came out, but saw your 3rd one. Glad to have you on forum! SE will be delighted you included your location - might be a new one for us.
    SE is delighted. We did have a member from North Wales who had moved over the border to England.
    Skeleton you are very welcome, can I ask how long have you been lurking? By the way, South is better than North (UD) Wales. In Scotland and England I find it is the other way round, but then I am biased coming from the North. Last question, with a name like yours are you a Surgeon?
    Support ID Q4A2FX9NCT Ipad Air a very interesting - level 117.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.

Intrepid Explorer
    Hey Bonesmr, if you follow rugby the best game I have seen in years was Wales vs England at this years Rugby World Cup. This coming from an All Blacks follower.

Quote Originally Posted by KIWICANUCK View Post
    Hey Bonesmr, if you follow rugby the best game I have seen in years was Wales vs England at this years Rugby World Cup. This coming from an All Blacks follower.
    and I still haven't heard much about it, thank goodness.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.

Hello everyone, I play Secret Passages since a few weeks and I am at level 21. I live in Ottawa, Canada. Great to see this forum!

I have a few questions: I have 3 portals out of 4, missing the second one, the night realm. Any idea when it will open for me ? Also, I am accumulating keys, I have 37 of them, but what are they used for ?

Welcome Melody. I don't remember what triggers NR. Depends on the keys. There several different kinds of keys in this game, so difficult to answer without more info. Good Luck in your game. Lots of good info in this forum. If you can't find what you need by searching, just keep asking. Someone will know the answers.

Thank you for your answer Topmom52. Sorry I was not clear enough, I was talking about the keys in Epoch Grove.

Hi Melody and welcome for me. You apear to be all over the place with your game but if you are enjoying playing that way then good for you. You might find later that you need to get a bit more organised if you want to start earning rubies, these are the real currency of the game. If that happens then ask questions. You may want to check out https://forums.pocketgems.com/showth...ecret-Passages
    If you start at the begining you should find some good information and help.
    Keep enjoying your game.
    SMELL THE ROSES.

Welcome Melody! The keys in EG open up additional EG search sites in the Eternity Passage.
    iPad Air 2
    Gamecenter ID: wildflourgirl

Hi! I am booklover from the Philippines! I have been playing this game for half a year already and it is just a few weeks ago that I discovered this forum and signed in last week.

I now like playing SP than Candy Crush ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by MelodyBanana View Post
    Hello everyone, I play Secret Passages since a few weeks and I am at level 21. I live in Ottawa, Canada. Great to see this forum!

I have a few questions: I have 3 portals out of 4, missing the second one, the night realm. Any idea when it will open for me ? Also, I am accumulating keys, I have 37 of them, but what are they used for ?
    First, welcome! I'm a few hours west of you, on the shores of our lovely Great Lake. The loveliest of the Great Lakes, of course.

So it seems you're skipping about a bit in your game. If you're collecting keys, you have City of Secrets or Epoch Grove open. They come after the Night Realm. Have you done all your quests? If not, do so, because it's a series of quests that will get the night realm open for you. If you have done all your quests, and don't have the NR, you might have a problem with your game. Let us know!

Quote Originally Posted by booklover View Post
    Hi! I am booklover from the Philippines! I have been playing this game for half a year already and it is just a few weeks ago that I discovered this forum and signed in last week.

I now like playing SP than Candy Crush ;-)
    Welcome to you too, Booklover.
    Secret Passages
    Device: iPad2 w/ iOS 7.1.1
    SP v2.24-363,0 Prod Level 117 / Support ID: AYLR7TJHZZ (Game is Broken)

Hidden Agendas
    Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 w/ KitKat 4.4.2
    SP v2.12.8+g-362.0 Prod Level 30 / Support ID: 47VX7MHGU7 (Game is Minimally Developed)

Quote Originally Posted by ElleJ View Post
    First, welcome! I'm a few hours west of you, on the shores of our lovely Great Lake. The loveliest of the Great Lakes, of course.

So it seems you're skipping about a bit in your game. If you're collecting keys, you have City of Secrets or Epoch Grove open. They come after the Night Realm. Have you done all your quests? If not, do so, because it's a series of quests that will get the night realm open for you. If you have done all your quests, and don't have the NR, you might have a problem with your game. Let us know!

Welcome to you too, Booklover.
    Welcome Booklover and MelodyBanana...

@Melody...a while back a few of us had a problem with the Night Realm. We had completed all the quests and collected the items to open it but the portal was locked and there were question marks hovering above it. PG Brian had us submit tickets and include screenshots. It was fixed pretty fast. I don't know if this is the issue you are experiencing with the NR but if it is you will probably need to submit a ticket.

Welcome to our little community, booklover!
    iPad Air 2
    Gamecenter ID: wildflourgirl

Longtime Tapper
    Hi and welcome Melody Banana and Booklover, what great names.

I seem to remember having to find 3 keys to unlock Night Realm, the third key took a while to find so City of Secrets arrived and opened first for me. EG hadn’t started then.
    TBH opening the NR was a bit of a mistake, just a lot of ATs, impossible trades, forum advice is to not open it but curiosity killed the cat and all that, don’t think even now I would be able to resist. Perhaps we should have pictures of NR on the forum so new players can see what it’s like and resist temptation!

Welcome, Melody Banana and Booklover! I also love your names!

Pippy - I think having pictures of NR would make it even more tempting!

Booklover - I'm also a Candy Crush fan - usually I play SP more, but when I'm jaded with SP then I go back to CC.

Melody - I've been to Ottawa a few times - love your city!!
    Digging - done
    Crafting - done
    Oh no! Was that last dune site?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast