Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: New Player Introductions!

I have a big problem with your name InsO. As you might know I am dyslexsic and I read it as Ipanema as in the old song 'the girl from Ipanema' but that changes to isomena so being close to your nickname.
    For now you will find I call you InsO.
    Support ID Q4A2FX9NCT Ipad Air a very interesting - level 117.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Spanish eyes View Post
    I have a big problem with your name InsO. As you might know I am dyslexsic and I read it as Ipanema as in the old song 'the girl from Ipanema' but that changes to isomena so being close to your nickname.
    For now you will find I call you InsO.
    Oh, I'm sorry about this, and also for the late reply. I hope this doesn't cause you too much discomfort. For what it's worth you can call me whatever you like, I am not too attached to my nickname anyway

Smile Hi I'm an old player but a newbie to the forums.

Lehana is my handle but like my user name here u will see ">>Lehana<<" on leader boards if I get high enough I guess.
    my current level is 34 I'm pretty sure I've been going all out on events and not checking my level
    I am currently working on getting a shovel smith anvil and opening up the fifth slot in my compass and maybe crafting a second ruby tree seed. I am terrible with strategy and just played cashless for fun until I came back this year after a 2015 break.
    I am from Australia
    hi I'm a female in her twenties who juggles chronic illness and foster caring for a rescue group so I can save pups and dogs from euthanasia. The game is my down time and I really enjoy it but had to leave when my internet got dodgy and I had no idea about offline playing. I'm working on fixing the mess I've made of my game, if only I could go back in time lol! Oh and I love hearing about other places and about things like snow that I've never experienced.
    Have been playing since the game came out lol! Took a long break and my progress is shocking. Don't judge. <3

Awww darn I joined on a weekend it will take days to be validated
    Have been playing since the game came out lol! Took a long break and my progress is shocking. Don't judge. <3

Quote Originally Posted by >>Lehana<< View Post
    Awww darn I joined on a weekend it will take days to be validated
    Hi Lehana...Welcome to the forum! Looks like you have been "validated"...

You may want to post in the main thread avenue though, often the Stickies at the top get overlooked...Here is a thread that SE started for those just starting out and maybe not very far into the game.

https://forums.pocketgems.com/showth...l=1#post476715

And Jimbo's Strategy thread...a classic.

https://forums.pocketgems.com/showth...l=1#post488479

Abbreviations...

https://forums.pocketgems.com/showth...l=1#post401479
    Last edited by salmo23; 10-29-16 at 07:47 PM.
    "But, time will tell, of stars that fell
    A million years ago.
    Memories can never take you back, home, sweet home.
    You can never go home anymore."

Intrepid Explorer
    Welcome to the forum Lehana.i am a Kiwi now living in Canada. My dad was born in Adaleide and came to NZ when he was four.

Thank you for the warm welcome salmo or may I call you sal and kiwicancuk wow can I shorten you to kiwi lol or what ever you'd prefer?
    Salmo I've been reading jim's thread and saw you there. I can't believe you are saying hello to little old me
    Kiwicancuk I've never been to Adelaide but hear it's nice. It had a big storm recently. How cool is it that we have an Australian Dune even though it should be Uluru not Ayers Rock, but hey I'm just happy to have an Aussie landmark.
    Again thankyou for the welcome I was a little frightened it would be leets against noobs

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for the warm welcome salmo or may I call you sal and kiwicancuk wow can I shorten you to kiwi lol or what ever you'd prefer?
    Salmo I've been reading jim's thread and saw you there. I can't believe you are saying hello to little old me
    Kiwicancuk I've never been to Adelaide but hear it's nice. It had a big storm recently. How cool is it that we have an Australian Dune even though it should be Uluru joy Ayers Rock, but hey I'm just happy to have an Aussie landmark.
    Again thankyou for the welcome I was a little frightened it would be leets against noobs
    Last edited by >>Lehana<<; 10-29-16 at 06:30 PM. Reason: Typo

"Sal" is fine...

Sounds like you are an animal person...you might enjoy this thread:

https://forums.pocketgems.com/showth...l=1#post590624
    Last edited by salmo23; 10-29-16 at 07:46 PM.
    A million years ago.

Lehana is probably going to get shortened to Lena 'cos that is easier for my weird brain to take in.
    Hi, welcome, enjoy. I normally call kiwicanuck Kaniki as that is what I see and Sal has always been just Sal. I think I have guessed where it comes from but I never tell and it suits her. Me, I am just plain SE as Spanish Eyes is far too long but you may call me Mrs Eyes if you wish to be formal (giggle). I hope you will enjoy us and our banter here as we are a friendly bunch. I dont post as much as I used to as I am having a dose of RL (real life) and rather enjoying it.
    If you need strategy advice you will find each player will have different advice, the trick is to select the bits that suit and ignore the rest.
    Support ID Q4A2FX9NCT Ipad Air a very interesting - level 117.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.

Intrepid Explorer
    Lehana, Kiwi is fine

Longtime Tapper
    Hello and welcome Lehana, I would love to be able to foster dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Pippy View Post
    Hello and welcome Lehana, I would love to be able to foster dogs.
    Sometimes it great and knowing you are making a difference is great but there are some more "comical" times where you wonder if you are crazy lol. So far is been nothing but rewarding. I mostly have seemed to get puppies. Right now I'm on my first special needs pup. A little dude with rickets. But he seems to be improving with proper care and nutrition.

Smile Hello

I've been a long term player but very on and off! SP was my relaxation thing then my Dad took it over and bought himself rubies at my expense lol 😳.

I took back my SP as Dad had tired of it because he just enjoyed the spin, then I crafted all the level 10 stones, including two extra Level 10 sapphires.

I've never tried for the Billion, and although I can get scores in a site of over 800,000, I've got a spinal issue that stops a lot of repetitive moves. Now it seems PG is stopping events, which is quite sad as it was fun - I've been a lurker here so know more about all of you

Anyway, I'm hopeless at intro posts so that's it for now!

Great to meet you all.
    Georgy

Level 30 only because of shard collecting for the Tinker.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Georgiana View Post
    I've been a long term player but very on and off! SP was my relaxation thing then my Dad took it over and bought himself rubies at my expense lol ��.

I took back my SP as Dad had tired of it because he just enjoyed the spin, then I crafted all the level 10 stones, including two extra Level 10 sapphires.

I've never tried for the Billion, and although I can get scores in a site of over 800,000, I've got a spinal issue that stops a lot of repetitive moves. Now it seems PG is stopping events, which is quite sad as it was fun - I've been a lurker here so know more about all of you

Anyway, I'm hopeless at intro posts so that's it for now!

Great to meet you all.
    Georgy

Level 30 only because of shard collecting for the Tinker.
    Hi Georgy...

As far as intros go, that was pretty good...

Welcome to the forum!
    A million years ago.

Very nice intro, Georgy! Welcome!
    Digging - done
    Crafting - done
    Oh no! Was that last dune site?

Intrepid Explorer
    Running with my dog in the Hills of Zurich
    Welcome George.

Thank you

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I can't help but feel sad that I didn't join sooner because now the events are going the game feels kind of dead to me.

I have to shake myself, though. All the sapphires and level 10 stones are mere pics, not real. Haha, it's hard to feel that way but I guess it is what it is.

I'm looking for a new game but I'll probably open SP until it stops working and try and complete some other sites.

Georgy 😊

Longtime Tapper
    Last edited by PvilleCA; 12-09-16 at 12:22 PM. Reason: Double double

I uninstalled SP. There seemed to be no challenge anymore.
    Last edited by Lady Georgiana; 01-04-17 at 01:40 AM. Reason: Spelling error

I'm sticking around . Is there a problem with SP , no new daily challenges . Just the standard one where you might be lucky to collect 3 shovels . Not very exciting please advise

Quote Originally Posted by Saintmike View Post
    I'm sticking around . Is there a problem with SP , no new daily challenges . Just the standard one where you might be lucky to collect 3 shovels . Not very exciting please advise
    Glad you are sticking around. We started discussing the "no quests" issue in the Random Thread yesterday, many comments.

https://forums.pocketgems.com/showth...l=1#post620910
    Last edited by salmo23; 01-13-17 at 08:28 AM.
    A million years ago.

Intrepid Explorer
    Running with my dog in the Hills of Zurich
    Welcome Saintmike.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910