Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Acquiring specific items. Please help me find!

Acquiring specific items. Please help me find!

Maybe this can be a thread where anyone can get advice on where specific clothing pieces can be found!
    There are some spectacular items which I've seen being modeled in The League and I have simply fallen in love with them. They haven't come up in any of the quests so far. I have played through all of the models now 😞 and have been hoping that they'll show up in future quests. It's occurred to me today however that they might be in one of the surprise boxes with a Runway Model (there are still some of those showing up) I don't want to blow 100 diamonds on a bunch of stuff I don't want or need so I'd really love to know if my coveted beauties are going to be hidden with a Runway or if it will show up in a quest.
    The first piece I desperately desire is the white ruffled cape which I see being modeled in Winter Wonderland. Please fellow players, where did you find this???

Some of the items are only available through the one or two day quests, and then seem to be forever listed in the store as 'unavailable.' So you might be out of luck However, when the monthly designer shipments are released, they contain many items which we have already seen but in a new color. The only drawback there is that you may or may not win the item you want, anyway.

The items I want haven't been in a designer challenge yet. I've been watching for them. I'm Currently on my second designer "shipment " and I did open a few boxes. I became very frustrated with that because I kept "winning " items which I'd already gotten! And the last thing I need is more cash. I have 90 million in the game so far. I've looked over the prizes in this shipment and I'm pretty sure this shipment, at least, doesn't have what I want.
    I'm still seeking an answer as to where the white cape will appear!!

Do you have a picture of it?
    FS: ⓍⒶⓃ

Quote Originally Posted by Naimonster View Post
    Do you have a picture of it?
    No, not right now. I'll try capture one if nobody knows what I'm talking about. It only seems to appear in the Winter Wonderland category and it isn't showing right now.

I do not seem to have a cape in my closet but I noticed this in the store. Is this it?
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 295
Size:  27.4 KB
    I do not see a cape in the shipments. I have most cash recruits so I do not think it is from a cash recruit.
    Last edited by Imani; 05-11-15 at 12:19 PM.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

After seeing Imani's post, I do have that cape. And it is ruffled, are you referring to this one?

Views: 295
Size:  12.5 KB
Views: 294
Size:  52.5 KB

Yes, yes! That is it! Please, where does it show up?

I am thinking it could be from something time limited.

Sorry I can't point you to which exact quest because I wasn't into the game 2 months ago. But I do highly suspect I got this from my free box from a Mystery Box Girl, since back then I don't do diamond LTQs. But I could be wrong, hoping someone could give you a definite answer.

I hope not, and I don't think it is. Only because the mystery box items don't appear in inventory as unavailable. So I think it's a time limit designer quest. I just hope I don't have to buy three hairstyles to get it.

Views: 287
Size:  90.9 KB
    Arrrgh, now that I've figured out how to take a screenshot, how do I post it here? I tried using the icon above, but the picture didn't show up.

Oh. Never mind!
    So here are a few more items I've fallen in love with! The betet with the lavender flowers and matching purse. Also the white coat!! Anyone know the where and when of these beauties?

That's MBG Courtney, she's quite recent.

Thanks! What does MBG stand for? Also, is she a Mystery Box model or a regular competitor?
    I just got Peace and I'm thrilled. I thought the game was basically over for me.

Oh we mostly say MBG in short for Mystery Box Girl. You could look over at the new LTQs thread and she's listed there on the first page, you could click the link to see her. Yeah I was thrilled too, I think the new models will keep rolling in (hopefully) since this game is still pretty new. I'll give you the link here.

https://forums.pocketgems.com/showth...fe-LTQs-Part-2

Okay, the white ruffled cape was from a LTQ where Heloise had a dream... Here's the whole outfit (can't see the heels) and I think it came with fairy toadstools and maybe a magic mirror for decorations too. And Courtney was last week's MBG.Name:  image.jpg
Views: 284
Size:  48.1 KB

Rrrr. So bummed I gave up on the boxes. I bought some but was only getting cash prizes and it was frustrating because I just don't need cash in the RL game. Wish RL had a boutique like CL has!
    On the bright side I haven't seen the quest for the cape yet! Thanks for helping!!

Well maybe nobody else covets items like I do, buy I haven't given up on getting some of the gowns & accessories I'm seeing in the League. Here's a few
Views: 255
Size:  58.5 KB
Views: 257
Size:  66.2 KB
Views: 253
Size:  67.0 KB
Views: 258
Size:  83.4 KB

White coats
Views: 256
Size:  53.8 KB
Views: 259
Size:  93.7 KB
Views: 255
Size:  69.7 KB
    And this hat! Name:  image.jpg
Views: 258
Size:  54.2 KB

I do! I particularly like to vote for the Winter Wonderland ones, because that's where I screenshot like crazy! We missed out on much didn't we. One day I'm gonna do a collage, soon soon.

Okay, Piratesong, for the gowns:
    1. embroidered mermaid gown, came with MBG Zuri
    2. Faro wild sequin tiger gown, LTQ item
    3. Actually separate top and skirt, can't remember where they came from but probably LTQ or maybe skirt was with an MBG? Inga?
    4. I love that blue gown, it was in the (first?) designer shipment boxes

If only I could start a second game! Isn't it the funniest thing though, why do I care so much about having an animated dress within a game on my phone?

Sunlily is right the gold outfit came with MBG Inga, which is why I recruited her.

I care so much about having animated dresses/clothes because they are beautiful artwork it just so happens to be on my phone and not my wall also most of this stuff I could never afford in real life and some of it might not look right on me.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Not an outfit, but does anyone have this hairstyle? I've seen it on competitors only, it's not in my salon...Name:  image.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  7.7 KB

Does anyone know where this red necklace came from?
Views: 158
Size:  37.9 KB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast