Thread: War Dragons

War Dragons

Pros:
    * the graphics really are amazing
    * the dragons are cool looking
    * I love Ash - strong powerful female leader who does not look slutty
    * cross over quests from CL & RL to War Dragons

Cons:
    * there is a lot of swearing in the chat & a lot of off topic and inappropriateness - please add a way to disable or totally hide the chat
    * within the chat the buttons on the left get cut off & it is hard to tell which button does what
    * seems like people do not know how to get friends

Notes:
    * I noticed a lot of the chat is about people please attack me or why does not any one attack me

Just for me personally:
    * I am not really into this style of game - fighting, attacking, defending, breeding dragons, etc. I also cannot remember how to do each dragons attack. I found Epic Empire to be easier than this one.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Where is the forum for War Dragons? I would like PG to start a forum thread for the War Dragons. It would be nice to have a list of the different dragons and their attacks...Just saying. PG please help with this
    Please add me on GC XxlizilxX
    FS liz0zil

Quote Originally Posted by Nic View Post
    Thank u...Why is it separate from the other PG forums?
    FS liz0zil

Quote Originally Posted by liz0zil View Post
    Thank u...Why is it separate from the other PG forums?
    The team wanted it like that, though I'm not exactly sure why. I think a big part is that it's such a different genre from our other games and so they felt it needs its own space.

Whatever you guys wanna do, it's your game . And by the way, it is an awesome game

Just another question, while I got you here. I see this is an option for War Dragons:
    Name:  062.jpg
Views: 947
Size:  20.9 KB

Will this be available for other games in the near future as well? I was really upset when I had lost 3 weeks of Campus Life when getting a new device. I know others have been too (not just with Campus Life, but other PG games too).

Will this Pocket ID eliminate the losing of any game time?

In case you can't read it, cuz it is small, it says "Register for a Pocket ID in the settings menu. You can use this to recover your game on a new device."
    Last edited by liz0zil; 05-01-15 at 08:08 AM.
    FS liz0zil

With a tear in my eyes I have just deleted War Dragons after playing from the begining. It took a while to find a team that actually talked to each other and cooperated but I finally found a good one then suddenly all the top brass, except me, just upped and left more or less en mass and without a word. I have struggled to decide what made me pull the plug and not just do what the others have done and change teams. I think it is the lack of true comradeship you get in all the forums, it is missing within or without the game so back to my nice life with SP and goodbye WD I gave you a go.
    Support ID Q4A2FX9NCT Ipad Air a very interesting - level 117.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.