Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Secret Passages now live in the Play Store!

A little Déjà vu here. Yet another event not working. If anyone is even playing this game anymore, don't bother wasting your power tokens!

Name:  2015-07-07 13.22.47.jpg
Views: 474
Size:  83.1 KB
    Secret Passages
    Device: iPad2 w/ iOS 7.1.1
    SP v2.24-363,0 Prod Level 117 / Support ID: AYLR7TJHZZ (Game is Broken)

Hidden Agendas
    Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 w/ KitKat 4.4.2
    SP v2.12.8+g-362.0 Prod Level 30 / Support ID: 47VX7MHGU7 (Game is Minimally Developed)

I got the same issue, though I haven't found any earrings or arrows for that matter. I'm needing chocolate to open the Swiss chalet, and the chocolate luckily is still there

I also suffered the same problem with the last event (the desk lamps). It was more annoying then, bc not only did I find desk lamps that weren't registering, but that also meant not getting more useful (building) items.

It would be nice if we could choose to do the event or skip it, bc not going to a digsite for one or two days is just not an option.

Hi Jimmy! Welcome.

yes, the last few events have been frustrating, haven't they? And there have been issues with a few others in the Android version as well.

Connect with Brian via PM. He's our forum mod and customer service contact. Tell him about your issues with the weekend event and see if he can compensate you somehow. You'll need to give him your Support ID, which you can find in Menu >Settings >About.

The other option is to submit a ticket here. Either way, it will get to Brian.
    Secret Passages

Hidden Agendas
    SP v2.12.8+g-362.0 Prod Level 30 / Support ID: 47VX7MHGU7 (Game is Minimally Developed)

Hi and welcome from me Jims.
    Different slant on things but why is not digging for a few days not an option? I ask because I am playing mostly on iOS and am up to Rome. I have not done any digging in a couple of weeks or so and now have a very big stash of shovels so it is an option if you want to take it. One of the things we old timers have found is that Premium Dig Sites open better if you can throw quite a few shovels at them at once.
    Just trying to give you different ideas but just remember, it is your game to play as you want to.
    Support ID Q4A2FX9NCT Ipad Air a very interesting - level 117.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.

And we are 3 for 3!

Name:  2015-07-10 12.06.51.jpg
Views: 450
Size:  88.7 KB

I also just used 30 shovels and didn't see 1 ring, so I'm guessing they're not even there. I don't know if that's more annoying than having them there like the lamps and having them not count.

PMing Brian... again.
    Secret Passages

Hidden Agendas

And now the event is just... gone. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing.
    Secret Passages

Hidden Agendas

Quote Originally Posted by ElleJ View Post
    And now the event is just... gone. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing.
    Elle, good luck...seems like you have been waiting a loooong time for some big issues to be resolved.

Hi everyone,

There was an issue with this event, so we had to remove it. If you started using shovels this morning while the event was live, let me know and I can refund them to your game. Tickets can be submitted here:

http://www.pocketgems.com/support

Sorry about this!

Intrepid Explorer
    Running with my dog in the Hills of Zurich
    Hi Elle, you're not the only one playing an android version. Just been vacationing and only logging on to get the daily reward and stack a few quests (in my iOS game). Daily reward for this one.

No point in starting a new thread for this, but I thought an FYI was in order.

I just opened Dinopolis, and now have all premium regions in the DR open. Whether that was the trigger, I don't know, but I now have the iron ore in the digs. Not that I really wanted it there, especially since I'm close to having the 250 max on each of the PUs, which makes room for more relics to fall.

However!! The stupid things are not counting in TW! If I have to put up with getting them, you can be sure I want the shovels out of them. FWIW, I'll be putting in a ticket, but as I'm sure you can guess, I have little hope of it getting fixed.
    Secret Passages

Hidden Agendas

Intrepid Explorer
    I've been enjoying no ore. Good luck with the ticket. Yesterday Blue disappeared again when I went to search the dune site. Wish I could say I was shocked.

Okay. I'm a moron. One of the relics in Dinopolis is a chunk of something that looks like a piece of inverted iron ore. That's what I've been finding, and yes, they are counting.

There really was a correlation between opening this region and the ore dropping! Duh.
    Secret Passages

Hidden Agendas

So annoying. The Android game has an ad for Hidden Agenda. My first thought was wow, PG got it together and simultaneously put out games for both platforms. But nope. The ad in the Android game takes you to the iTunes store. I had it pop up twice in less than 5 minutes. This will tick a whole lot of people off real fast!
    Secret Passages

Hidden Agendas

Intrepid Explorer
    ^^true. Same here.

Does android version work? There are very few posts here - maybe it got synced with the iPhone version and everyone is in the main forum? My iPhone 5 is dying and I'm not sure I want a new Apple phone and was thinking android, but I would like SP to work on it.

It works on my phone, but PG does nothing further to keep it alive - no daily quests, no events, nothing. Just the basic game play. So don't expect too much.

Intrepid Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by dgk02 View Post
    Does android version work? There are very few posts here - maybe it got synced with the iPhone version and everyone is in the main forum? My iPhone 5 is dying and I'm not sure I want a new Apple phone and was thinking android, but I would like SP to work on it.
    And I found that most of the bugs in iOS version that were fixed have been written in to the android version and not fixed.

Also, I mentioned here somewhere, one of the Atlantis sites won't open (and it's the only ruby relic Kingston asked for on a regular basis...

I gave up on the android version long ago. Also, you will have to start over. Your iOS game can't transfer.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234