Thread: Deleting my forum account

arjumand

Deleting my forum account

I don't play PocketGems game anymore, and I'd even forgotten I had an account in this forum.

I was reminded today when someone from the ip address 211.68.122.171 tried to log into my account 5 times.

So now I'd really like to find out how to delete my account? Unregister? I can't find any information anywhere on that, and when I tried to google it, the only answer I found was to contact the help team. Which, good luck with that, as the email function is gone, and you can't PM them either.

So, help?

Hi arjumand,

Not a problem, I'll go ahead and delete your account now. Additionally to everyone else, I'm working on investigating this weird situation with an unauthorized IP trying to access accounts.

Hey Jesse. I presume you have read https://forums.pocketgems.com/showth...-to-get-hacked
    Others seem worried about this as well.
    Support ID Q4A2FX9NCT Ipad Air a very interesting - level 117.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.

My game do not load on my phone after up dating software

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
    Hi arjumand,

Not a problem, I'll go ahead and delete your account now. Additionally to everyone else, I'm working on investigating this weird situation with an unauthorized IP trying to access accounts.
    I knew I forgot something,,,, to tell you it comes from the forum spammers.

Find a way to stop them from registering on this forum and all the rest will stop. You know the one's that say hi I am blah blah and guess what.. I know blah blah..

Signature has a lovely link with nasties embedded.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Having issues with my golden roses event, every time I try to go into it the game just freezes up. Anyone else having this problem? ��