Thread: Chipmunks

Unhappy Chipmunks

I just got the chipmunk and I started a rescue mission for a second chipmunk and my game keeps crashing! Every time I clear a tree the game crashes, then I log back on go through all the pop-ups, clear a tree just to get kicked out again. I submitted a ticket, but I am very frustrated! Does anyone else have this problem? Please help PG I'm on a timer!

Hi Sondra! I have the same problem. Since I got the chipmunk the game keeps crashing. I started a mission which made it worse. I also sent a ticket, but I guess it will take some time, and I am not holding my breath that it will be something that can be fixed easily or soon.

Thanks for the response Carina_K, with a lot of time and patience I finally rescued my second chipmunk! I had to log back in over and over again after clearing one object at a time untill I was able to get to the bridge. Once I reached the bridge I then used ten crystals to finnish the bridge to save time. Then I stared the process of logging back in over and over again, took hours to get to the chipmunk and I didn't even bother opening the crates, but I did it! I will definitely be waiting till this bug gets fixed to rescue the rest of the chipmunk family.

Hi everyone,

Very sorry that this is happening. I have reported this to the team and we are working to fix this currently. Thank you for reporting this!

Thanks PGBrian! If you could let us know when it's fixed that would be awesome ; )

Thank you as always, PGBrian!

Sondra - in case you don't know, you didn't have to force the rescue of the chipmunk. You can repeat the mission all over after the timer has run out. I did it with mine and will also wait for it to be fixed.

Thanks for the info Carina_K, I've never missed a rescue mission so I wasn't sure what would happen!

Okay PG, is this weeks chipmunk challenge different from the one you did in March 2015?

Since I got the chipmunk the game keeps crashing. I started a mission which made it worse. Once I reached the bridge I then used ten crystals to finnish the bridge to save time.