Thread: tried to get hacked

tried to get hacked

Someone from an IP address linked back to China has tried to log in unsuccessfully into my account on here. How do I A) get rid of this account B)Report or have this IP Address blacklisted? Thanks.

I am not in this part of forum very often so only just seen your thread.
    Send a PM to one of the PG team. Start typing PG and a list appears. Give them all the information and see what they say.
    Support ID Q4A2FX9NCT Ipad Air a very interesting - level 117.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.

The same thing happened to me, and their IP address also linked back to China, same person I'm guessing. I wouldn't worry about it, nothing has happened since and I can still successfully log into my account. The worst the person could do is change your password and you'd have to make a new account.
    FS: xXArianaXx
    GC:Mia-The-Matrix

Donnalin
    It's really irritating if someone try to hack anyone account. Report or have this IP Address blacklisted.

Quote Originally Posted by xXArianaXx View Post
    The worst the person could do is change your password and you'd have to make a new account.
    and with a new account you would not be able to access games until they were all manually migrated for you.
    Support ID Q4A2FX9NCT Ipad Air a very interesting - level 117.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Spanish eyes View Post
    and with a new account you would not be able to access games until they were all manually migrated for you.
    I don't think this is about the PG ID. And simply choosing the "forgot my password" option should allow you to change a password, a hacker/spambot couldn't do that and it's not their intention.

Those spammers that create an account and start to contact formers via pm are worse than this.
    Last edited by Kate; 03-30-15 at 06:15 PM.

ZintsterD
    Same thing happened to me this past weekend. I have the IP address but don't know how to figure out where it is linked to. Another person in my guild also reported getting an email about this same problem from PG. What is up with this?? Why would someone do that? It's weird, no?

I got the same message from PocketGems on april 4th 2015. But on my request how to solve these attaques or blocked these IP-adresses, I got no answer!
    Contact is no longer possible with PocketGems, so how do I solve this now?
    Anyone? Thanks!