Page 3 of 135 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Some good Strategies for everyone.

Hey, thanks Salmo, SE and Debs. I did a quick double tap on the number and it worked like a charm! Hopefully, this means no more stress and frustration when I have to enable my power-ups!

I was thinking of Jimbo's idea of "tip for the day"; is there a tips and tricks thread, or do you guys think it might be a nice idea to start one?

Quote Originally Posted by Tangled View Post
    Hey, thanks Salmo, SE and Debs. I did a quick double tap on the number and it worked like a charm! Hopefully, this means no more stress and frustration when I have to enable my power-ups!

I was thinking of Jimbo's idea of "tip for the day"; is there a tips and tricks thread, or do you guys think it might be a nice idea to start one?
    go for it. I for one will back you.
    Support ID Q4A2FX9NCT Ipad Air a very interesting - level 117.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.

Welcome back SE. Would never steal your badge!! You, GD, Pie, Kate, Deb, Salmo, and all the rest of the "pros" I have read over the years have made this game easier to understand. The instructions for this game from day one have been sorely lacking. Early questions about what "all these things do" almost need a thread of its own. I am still trying to figure out exactly what the math is behind "combo times" for the quartz and other strange things like that. "item find" is another vague term that could mean anything. The whole sandstone shovel controversy that loomed is still kind of up in the air.

Tip of the day: Candy bars, coffee cups and super fruits are "on sale" in my game right now. Stock up while you can. I will pick up 5 coffee cups for 810 rubies. If you can afford it, the 20 super fruits are only "5100" rubies instead of the normal 204,000. Such a deal. I know this is a lame tip of the day, but I haven't had my coffee yet!!
    Jimbo

I hope when I inevitably choke to death on gummy bears people just say I was killed by bears and leave it at that....

I read a survey that said 82% of people enjoy being cuddled. But if the people on this bus are any indication, the real figure is, like 0%

My other body is in the Photoshop...

I drink straight out a of the wine bottle while cooking. I think that's what they mean by reducing it.

Jimbo I was just playing with your name and have re-christened you 'U rang' but that takes too long for me to type so urang it is.
    If you want the combo times then talk very nicely to TBM he has Seventy Six maths degrees. Aside - That's right TBM isint it? You didn't get another this last couple of weeks! Back to urang. He gives the rest of us except the Prof an headache with his 'simple' explanations but he does understand.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.

Thank you Jimbo for including me in that esteemed list of "pros", that's a good chuckle...

I'm more of a "con"....

Quote Originally Posted by salmo23 View Post
    Thank you Jimbo for including me in that esteemed list of "pros", that's a good chuckle...

I'm more of a "con"....
    sigh.......
    Sal do you never read???? the name 'by royal decree' is urang.
    Gotcha that time.
    Con! I don't know about that. You are very good at coning people are you not!!!!!
    SMELL THE ROSES.

Quote Originally Posted by Spanish eyes View Post
    sigh.......
    Sal do you never read???? the name 'by royal decree' is urang.
    Gotcha that time.
    Con! I don't know about that. You are very good at coning people are you not!!!!!
    Welcome back btw...

Still think you should have come back as Noo Noo...

SE, I will try to shorten my posts. Always been longwinded. Trying to remember when I started this game, I couldn't even figure out all of the acronyms everyone was using. ( DR,NR,COS, etc) So I am trying to explain to all the newbies. Pros may get bored. I am honored receiving a nickname, though.

- - - Updated - - -

Urang sounds like a monkey... no, that is Orang..
    Jimbo

I hope when I inevitably choke to death on gummy bears people just say I was killed by bears and leave it at that....

I read a survey that said 82% of people enjoy being cuddled. But if the people on this bus are any indication, the real figure is, like 0%

I drink straight out a of the wine bottle while cooking. I think that's what they mean by reducing it.

Quote Originally Posted by SecretJimbo View Post
    Tip of the day: Candy bars, coffee cups and super fruits are "on sale" in my game right now. Stock up while you can. I will pick up 5 coffee cups for 810 rubies. If you can afford it, the 20 super fruits are only "5100" rubies instead of the normal 204,000. Such a deal. I know this is a lame tip of the day, but I haven't had my coffee yet!!
    Welcome back SE.

And welcome to this forum Jim.
    Your Tip of The Day, today, isn't the best so far. If you wait a little longer and don't use energy PU's the board will look like this..

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 622
Size:  102.1 KB
    Last edited by AseFromHolland; 03-06-15 at 11:10 AM. Reason: Filing the right picture
    SP: v. 2.22 338,0 Prod iPad4, iOS 6.1.3
    Level 115
    Support ID: A5BE7GHNR9

Longtime Tapper

This is high! Not a sale in my opinion. Normally 20 superfruits in my game run around 3400 rubies and I have seen them at 3200. The price goes up sky high for a while after you have used energy powerups (priced over 100k at least) but then always comes back down in a few days to the 3400.range. They seem to fluctuate also before events, but maybe that's just my imagination.

rajilna: It shows how the games are different. Most of the time my super fruits are 204K for 20 of them and will drop once in a while to 3200. Outrageous. I have now had my coffee so a better tip of day is coming Holland.
    Jimbo

Intrepid Explorer
    Running with my dog in the Hills of Zurich
    My super fruit are 5 for 33250 rubies, 10 for 63000 rubies and 20 for 119000 rubies. I haven't ever bought any and this isn't going to entice me to. I don't use energy power ups that often either.

Have you tried not to use ANY energy for a few days and watch their price?

Quote Originally Posted by Matilda View Post
    My super fruit are 5 for 33250 rubies, 10 for 63000 rubies and 20 for 119000 rubies. I haven't ever bought any and this isn't going to entice me to. I don't use energy power ups that often either.
    It's not the frequency that counts, it's the number of days in a row you don't use any of them at all.
    SP: v. 2.22 338,0 Prod iPad4, iOS 6.1.3
    Level 115
    Support ID: A5BE7GHNR9

The nickname is not usually given so early on but you are such fun that I couldnt resist. Now put yourself in a British mind set. No. That wont work and nobody thinks like me cos I am ..... Insert your own adjective...
    I will try and explain. It is not urang as in the monkey it is You Rang as in the British butler but shortened for writing. So write urang but read You Rang. Taken from Jimborang. Simples.
    Please make your posts as long as necessary or even a bit longer.

Ase. Thank you.
    SMELL THE ROSES.

Is it just me or are we back to some completely bonkers postings I haven't stopped giggling for a couple of days now. I blame Jimbo.........
    I am officially an olbie, as named by Cossie.

Level 118 ipad Air2. 64gb IOS 8.1.3 Forgot to smell the roses

Second game: ipad 4 16gb IOS 8.1.3 Level 61

Sounds like Lurch from the Addams Family----URANG sir. Oh well, we are all bonkers cause we play this game. Back to strategy now that SE has had his props and "welcome backs". I will take all nicknames at this point Debbiliz and promise to keep you giggling. I am such a child.

These Plutonium Rods are hard to find. Gone through about 50 PT's and have gotten only the one given to my by completing the task. Refuse to spend rubies on those upgrades. At least they give us enough time on the clock to look for them.
    Jimbo

Urang.
    You can be Lurch if you would rather?....
    BUT.... What do you mean HIM & HE. Himself is most displeased with you I will have you know. It was a problem when I changed to Paulnumbermumbernumber at weekends for events but never in forum. HIM indeed. Somebody put this person right please and tell him the error of his ways. In fact where is Vino, I need my Vino. Or my LIE I havent heard from him in the longest time.
    Debz. I blame urang/lurch as well. It is all his fault.
    SMELL THE ROSES.

Intrepid Explorer
    Running with my dog in the Hills of Zurich
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanish eyes View Post
    Urang.
    You can be Lurch if you would rather?....
    BUT.... What do you mean HIM & HE. Himself is most displeased with you I will have you know. It was a problem when I changed to Paulnumbermumbernumber at weekends for events but never in forum. HIM indeed. Somebody put this person right please and tell him the error of his ways. In fact where is Vino, I need my Vino. Or my LIE I havent heard from him in the longest time.
    Debz. I blame urang/lurch as well. It is all his fault.
    Maybe another "bike" picture will help Jimbo/Lurch

Oh my, so sorry SE. How rude of me. Better find out the sex of everybody so I do not look too much like a baboon. There goes that "monkey" reference again. Lurch is easier to spell. LOL. In just a few posts, I know the sex of everyone's dog!!! My yellow is Lucy. Very demanding at walk time and will do anything for treats. She even lets me finish finding my relics before she nudges me. Otherwise, I growl at her.
    Jimbo

Must be good day. Over 650 rubies in easy trades today. Better go to Vegas soon. Luck is on a roll.
    Jimbo

Intrepid Explorer
    Jimbo/Lurch/Urang

Where in California are you? It's a big state.

Cyber, I live just south of San Francisco in Redwood City. My little chunk of the world. You are down there in the breadbasket of CA. Keep growing great veggies for us up here!!
    Jimbo

Oh my, so sorry SE. How rude of me. Better find out the sex of everybody so I do not look too much like a baboon. There goes that "monkey" reference again. Lurch is easier to spell. LOL. In just a few posts, I know the sex of everyone's dog!!! My yellow is Lucy. Very demanding at walk time and will do anything for treats. She even lets me finish finding my relics before she nudges me. Otherwise, I growl at her.
    Don't feel too bad JBo...when I was lurking about, reading, reading...I thought SE was a tall, mysterious, 20 something male with long dark eyelashes...imagine my shockeroo when I found out she was a rather petite blonde...well, maybe not blonde...she has her own 'unique' hair do.....

Salmo, you crack me up. I lurked too, but really missed the boat on SE. Trying to figure out now if she is a Brit living in Spain or if all of that is a ruse!!! She really is Ralph living in a basement in Brooklyn. Go figure.
    Jimbo

Page 3 of 135 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast