Page 134 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135 LastLast
Results 3,326 to 3,350 of 3362

Thread: Some good Strategies for everyone.

If that baby starts to cry too much, I may have to, Salmo.......After all, my Mom smoked four packs of Winston's a day and drank every night, and look how I turned out!!!
    Jimbo

I hope when I inevitably choke to death on gummy bears people just say I was killed by bears and leave it at that....

I read a survey that said 82% of people enjoy being cuddled. But if the people on this bus are any indication, the real figure is, like 0%

My other body is in the Photoshop...

I drink straight out a of the wine bottle while cooking. I think that's what they mean by reducing it.

Intrepid Explorer
    Running with my dog in the Hills of Zurich
    Quote Originally Posted by SecretJimbo View Post
    If that baby starts to cry too much, I may have to, Salmo.......After all, my Mom smoked four packs of Winston's a day and drank every night, and look how I turned out!!!
    Perfect!

My mom was told to drink Gin & Tonics by her doctor because she had two weddings this attend the month I was due. He said quinine would help induce labor

Jimbo, you will be an amazing grandparent...
    "But, time will tell, of stars that fell
    A million years ago.
    Memories can never take you back, home, sweet home.
    You can never go home anymore."

Lurch one of the biggest things you will need to find is PATIENCE in capitals. You need it to get rid of the children for the first time you get your hands on the baby without them. They do insist on phoning every 1/2 hour to check you havent done something unbearable to their offspring. You also need it to answer the never ending 'why' questions. Lastly you need patience for all the innovations that have happened since your last time round. Our GGbaby is due in January, I cannot wait.
    Support ID Q4A2FX9NCT Ipad Air a very interesting - level 117.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.

SE, you have six months to get me ready after yours comes in January. Congratulations!!! They do sell mini-Harleys at Toys'R US and I know you will pick one up on the side to get your Grandbaby. Baby shower present is a full set of leathers in size O. Go for it
    Jimbo

I hope when I inevitably choke to death on gummy bears people just say I was killed by bears and leave it at that....

I read a survey that said 82% of people enjoy being cuddled. But if the people on this bus are any indication, the real figure is, like 0%

I drink straight out a of the wine bottle while cooking. I think that's what they mean by reducing it.

Happy Holidays everyone!! All but fed up with Secret Passages these days. Got a new IPhone 7 plus and everything reset in SP so back to square one. I only lost all progress, 2300 shovels, 5300 power tokens 3500 rubies 47 keys from EG and a partridge in a pear tree. All levels are gone and I guess I deserve this beat down. Tried to save game, but did not work.

I will still play, but not with the vigor of previous years. I was OK with losing progress last time as it was fun to visit the old areas again. Not this time. Will play it to pass time and see how far I can go without using anything. Should be interesting. Alas, poor Yorick.......
    Jimbo

Jimbo - If you have the old device, you can still back it up to iTunes or iCloud and then you can restore the iPhone7 using that backup. I had to restore my new iPhone7 twice - first time I loaded the backup from my iPhone 4. But second time it worked perfectly. You can also call Apple Support to get help doing it. 1-800-275-2733 or 1-800-MY-IPHONE.

PS - As always, I love the one liners!
    Digging - done
    Crafting - done
    Oh no! Was that last dune site?

Rosemary, you are so nice to teach me, but I gave my old phone in as a trade in on the new one, so I do not have it anymore. I am not as upset as I was the first time it happened. I had tapered down playing anyway. I will now approach it like an entirely new download and not even stress about all the events ending!!! Kinda like a little Christmas present!!

Hope your holidays are Merry with your family....take care.

JIM
    Jimbo

Maybe Lady Godiva will saddle up her steed and drop your old game down the chimney on Christmas Eve...
    A million years ago.

Now that would be one great surprise. And the game would be great also!!!!
    Jimbo

Only 7 more shopping days until Christmas. I have not heard of anyone getting me any presents so far. &7:'o (me crying). So I thought I would set up my shopping list "PG Style" for my wish list for 2017 for my favorite game with no support in the future!!!

1. Pleeese fixe al of the speling airrors in this confounded game! My number one wish!!

2. Please change the dig site shovels to be at least 2 as a reward so I don't feel like I am spinning my wheels.

3. Hide a treasure chest of 5000 rubies somewhere so us losers can catch up on rubies...

4. Make the game more fun with more story lines. They have been lost for over two years.

5. Have Salmo show up at my door in her MGA craving wine....

Simple list: should be easy.

Merry Christmas everybody!!!

JIMBO
    Jimbo

I wish I had my old MGA...I've often wondered if it's still out there somewhere since it is a Classic. Mine had a unique feature...I broke the gearshift knob and my boyfriend at the time drilled a hole in a pool ball and stuck it on so I could shift gears. I guess I could google " MGA's with pool ball gearshift"......LOL!
    A million years ago.

Hi everyone,

Very belated Happy New Year as we approach February.....been a while since I logged on. Time for a few new one liners and move my thread back to page one.

2017 has been a very busy year already here in NorCal. Tons of rain have eliminated our draught for a while. Widepread green on the brown hills in wonderful. Tons of snow in the Sierras and the waterfalls at my cabin should be spectacular this winter. I love 2017 because it is the only year where when someone asks me "Where do you see yourself in three years?", I can answer them with the retort " I have no idea, I do not have 2020 vision!!" (Only way I can add an extra one liner!!)

I see the forum is quite dead lately, although a few are still keeping the good dialogue going. I lost SP on my phone and discovered that my original game was kept on my IPad so I have been playing it on that. The game is so totally different when played on the big screen. My scores are horrible and must get a whole new perspective on how to be "fast" again.

Anyway, I hope a few of you got some chuckles this morning. Seems the world needs it more than ever. JIMBO
    Jimbo

Intrepid Explorer
    Jimbo, missed your sense of humour. I no longer play however I still check in on the forum.

Intrepid Explorer
    Hello Jimbo. Great laughs again!

Quote Originally Posted by KIWICANUCK View Post
    Jimbo, missed your sense of humour. I no longer play however I still check in on the forum.
    Hey Jimbo, this describes me also. Haven't opened the game since January 2! Really have to say I don't miss it much.

Hi everyone,

Thought it was time for a few smiles to brighten your day. St Patrick's Day is coming.......
    Jimbo

Quote Originally Posted by SecretJimbo View Post
    Hi everyone,

Thought it was time for a few smiles to brighten your day. St Patrick's Day is coming.......
    Hey you...xxx
    A million years ago.

Snort-worthy, Jimbo! Thanks ;-)
    Digging - done
    Crafting - done

Intrepid Explorer
    Hi!

Hello to my three buddies still checking out the old thread. Catch me up to date. What is the "skinny" as they say. Too lazy to read the new forum posts. I figure I can just get it straight from you three. Fill a brother in, girls......JImbo
    Jimbo

Now Lurch that is over and above lazy. There is so little to read these days that even the most somnolent shouldnt be overtaxed.
    We have been discussing friendship and new games.
    Support ID Q4A2FX9NCT Ipad Air a very interesting - level 117.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.

It's a lot less windy out there these days...

SE, Mrs Jimbo carried his books and opened his doors when they were dating...

I bet she colors all those pictures for him too...

He will drink his own wine though...lol.
    Last edited by salmo23; 03-10-17 at 09:09 AM.
    A million years ago.

Hello Brother Jimbo! Here's the scoop - not much is happening in SP land. Some of us have moved to Seekers' Notes which is a hidden object game combined with puzzles which are sometimes fun and sometimes almost too difficult. It is a mature game with a significant cadre of folks who have already done everything and moved on. But there are a bunch of us working our way through the game, enjoying new (to us) scenes, properly spelled words, only occasionally mislabeled items, the ability to basically pause the clock on timed searches, quests and challenges (of the you against the score variety) galore, and the ability to give/receive help and gifts to/from friends. There is a forum which I find hard to use and there is a Wikipedia site which is sort of a beginner's guide - and there are SP friends who are most willing to give advise ;-)
    Digging - done
    Crafting - done

Uh oh RO...Jimbo throws a hissy fit if you mention other games in his thread...

https://forums.pocketgems.com/showth...l=1#post511315
    A million years ago.

Page 134 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135 LastLast