Thread: Help with a bug

Unhappy Help with a bug

Hi! I'm looking for help with a bug in the app. I rescued an animal (the pangolin) and brought it home. But every time I try to expand the land so I can build its home, that spot will not come up. When you click on that plot, nothing happens. With that animal stuck on the dock, there's not much I can do besides collect coins and leaves. I had gotten all the way to rescuing a white peacock this weekend, but since the other animal was on the dock I couldn't rescue it then. And time on the peacock ran out days ago.

I've been emailing back and forth with the help desk for over a week now and the issue still isn't resolved. I asked if they could just get rid of the animal on the dock, but they said they couldn't. We tried deleting and reinstalling the app. That didn't work either. The only other thing they've told me is that they are working on the problem. But then I get an email yesterday that said they were waiting for feedback and that if I didn't respond in a certain length of time, my ticket would be closed. I responded back but have heard nothing since then. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Longtime Tapper
    Sorry, didn't see this.

Do you have a space on an expansion island somewhere? Have you tried to build the pangolin's house on an expansion plot instead of in the eastern jungle region?

Last edited by TehranSD; 12-10-16 at 04:39 AM.

I just received my 8th expansion island and my animals can't reach it due to the bridge is not connected!

I just received my 8th expansion island and my animals can't reach it due to the bridge is not connected!

didn't see anything!