Thread: Lost rubies

Question Lost rubies

In the last week, I have suddenly lost thousands of rubies and over 100 rewards for watching Video ads. Please tell me what to do

Hi Aq! Did you look into the Secret Passages Forum? All the information is there. The update caused those problems and they are still working on a fix. There is also a link to a bulletin board with info.

How can I earn rewards & rubies by watching video ads??

Quote Originally Posted by Aqmcrae View Post
    In the last week, I have suddenly lost thousands of rubies and over 100 rewards for watching Video ads. Please tell me what to do
    How can I earn rewards & Rubies by watching Video ads??

Hi Ronda! Welcome to the forum.

If your question refers to Secret Passages, look into that forum - I don't know how far along you are in the game, but there is a little house in Oxford. At some point you should get a quest by Kingston, telling you to go there and watch ads. There should also be a sign above the house, a clapboard and rubies. For every ad you watch, you will get three rubies or sometimes three shovels. The number of ads you can watch depends on the country or region you live in. For finishing Kingston's quests you will get shovels or power tokens in addition.

If you have further questions, please come over to the SP forum. We are in need of fresh people

Quote Originally Posted by LadyRonda View Post
    How can I earn rewards & Rubies by watching Video ads??
    Hi Ronda and Aqmcrae,

Carina answered your question....here is the link to the Secret Passages Forum. There is a sticky there "New Player Introductions", you might want to start there or just jump into the main threads. Hope you drop by...

https://forums.pocketgems.com/forumd...ral-Discussion