Thread: Terrible Customer Support!

Terrible Customer Support!

Forgive any typos, please. I'm angry and typing this on an iPad.

I am disgusted by how I have been treated by the PG support staff, PGZach in particular. Back in November, yes NOVEMBER, sHortly after Thanksgiving my Tap Paradise Cove game became restricted. I contacted support by submitting a ticket. Several days later I received a message from Zach informing me that their servers showed I had manipulated the game, and therefore my account was now restricted. I am not a hacker! I have not manipulated the game! I have neither the know-how, nor the desire to cheat on an iOS game.

I responded to the ticket twice but never heard back. One of my fellow guild members in the game suggested I PM Zach on here to get things taken care of. I created an account on here, messaged Zach and explained my end of things. He replied asking for my ticket number. I replied with it.....and waited. And waited. And waited. My guild leader even submitted a ticket on my behalf at one point, in hopes of getting the issue addressed faster. I reached out to Zach I think it's at least 3 more times(possibly more, I can't even remember at this point), prompting him for a response, an update, a resolution, ANYTHING. Each time he'd reply a few days later simply asking for my ticket number AGAIN. Most recently I sent him a very upset message, explaining that I was losing my patience and I wanted a resolution as soon as possible. This whole mess is running over two months long now. I acknowledge that the holidays will have slowed things down. I understand that the PG Staff is very busy and probably gets many requests for assistance. But I sent my last message to Zach OVER A WEEK AGO, and still all I have heard back from him is, "Thanks."

I'm.......livid. I have spent money on games with PG before, and prior to all of this I had assumed I probably would again. But now I am so disgusted and frustrated that I'm considering deleting all 5 or so of their games that I play on a regular basis. I feel like ranting and writing angry reviews everywhere relevant that I can find. I have worked in customer service and support for nearly 10 years, and I would never neglect a customer the way PG has been neglecting me. They say a happy customer will tell 10 people, but an angry customer will tell 100. This is my first public post on this matter. The ball is in your court, PG. Are you going to rectify your mistake is restricting my account? Or do I need to find a bigger megaphone?

Lunalise, I am so sorry for all this frustration. Your teammates stand behind you in wanting your game reinstated. You are a valuable teammate and friend. What is really upsetting is that you are in this situation in an attempt to help out your team by using your saved rubies to improve our standing during versus. I hope pg can figure out a better way to detect "cheating" and that they will allow you to begin playing, or at the very least respond to your ticket in a reasonable manner.

Elise
    Leader of the Enderdragons

Lunalise, sorry for your troubles ��

PG and Zach, please help out Lunalise & rectify the mistake made on your end, since she is definitely not a cheat, nor has she manipulated the game in any way!

- - - Updated - - -

Lunalise, sorry for your troubles 😥

PG and Zach, please help out Lunalise & rectify the mistake made on your end, since she is definitely not a cheat, nor has she manipulated the game in any way!
    "It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brains fall out!"

Thanks guys. I really wish PG would listen. I've yet to hear anything from them on this, though. It's getting to be maddening.