Thread: Photos from my trip!

Photos from my trip!

As mentioned in the CL and RL forums I decided to share some photographs from my recent trip to Japan. Will try to get some pictures of the fashion magazines I purchased also.

http://imgur.com/a/oERkh

Jesse.
    They are/would be bril. Can you put them the right way up please. Whichever way I turn the pad they are on their side. My neck hurts.
    Support ID Q4A2FX9NCT Ipad Air a very interesting - level 117.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.

Looks like they're being flipped when I try to upload them. I'll try to just upload them to a site then link it.

Edit: changed it to a link to the album. All images should be right-side up with a brief description of the locations.

Jesse they are breathtaking.
    I can see some likenesses to scenes in SP but I may just be imagining it.
    Support ID Q4A2FX9NCT Ipad Air a very interesting - level 117.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.

The sights truly were amazing. I can imagine some likeness in the scenes in that there is a very specific way that temples and shrines are structured in Japan. They're definitely one of my favorite parts of Japan.

looks wonderful

aw that is cool that you shared some pics of your trip. Japan does seem to have a distinct but beautiful architecture. hope you had lots of fun!
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

seems u have a good time in ur trip

It was a really fun trip! I do really love the infrastructure and architecture in Japan. Particularly in smaller areas such as Chiba where it still has a very nice quiet town feel to it.

Banned
    nice

Awesome !! I would like to go there too! :3
    Name in the game: Andy🌙
    Name in Game Center: IndyCa93

japan seems lit, i need to go
    i want oikawa tooru to FICKLE me rlly hard

Love seeing pics from other countries...thanks for sharing, Jesse..just took me a while to find them.
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.