Thread: It's time.

It's time.

After many times saying I should quit, I believe now is the real time to do it. I've played this game for over 2 1/2 years, which is longer than a lot of placed I've lived in RL. After yesterday's encounter with a fellow forumer, I realise I probably been here too long, taken too much of other people's time and efforts. It's time to move on. There's is only one thing holding me back and that's is leaving my guild.

D_Art_Friends is a great group of people, friends, who care for each other, regardless of the game and battle versus. And I'm going to miss them a lot. But I can't leave until I find a replacement for me. So if you're looking for more than a guild to battle with, but rather a group of friends to share your game with, reply to this thread, send a PM or contact an officer of the guild (4 muscateers, giraffe510, LIMom, Aussie)
    Last edited by Crazy Tapper; 01-18-15 at 10:43 PM.
    There is no fairness or consistency in TPC; so just because you have it in your cove, it may not be the case for everyone. And just because everyone else has it, doesn't mean you will. Except crashing, everybody has crashing!

Oh no.....

I am realy going to miss your great and funny reply's.
    The spoilers and the great tricks.

Hope you will stop by here and visit us sometime in the forum.
    Take care!!
    From us all at covewarriors
    Proud visitor of guilds
    Member of the family clan

Longtime Tapper
    I don't know what this is about but I wish you would reconsider leaving, CT. You are a major part of this forum and one I always look to for guidance in any quest or issue involving Paradise Cove. You are one that I know I could trust!

Don't leave yet anyway, lead the way for us in Pirate Cove....please?

I will understand if you still leave, t hat is your decision but I thought I would at least try to get you to stay.

Zookeeper
    Wow, CT, I for one will be really sad to see you go...

If this is only about a run in with a fellow forum member, forgive & forget, kiss and make up...it won't be the first time misunderstandings occur here.

Having said that, I do understand having the game slowly but surely eating up more and more time...
    While I appreciate that PG wants to make money as quick and as fast as they can, I am also realising that the amount of time this game now requires, is getting beyond impossible and ridiculous.... And for me it may not be too long either ...yes I want to, but I don't think I can afford to anymore...(gasp, what will we do with all our time, if we don't play TPC?)

Ah, darn, another one...cheers Pink Panther! You will be missed, just as much as CT.. . (Sob, sob, sob.....)
    Last edited by Mickyjay; 01-18-15 at 09:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Tapper View Post
    After many times saying I should quit, I believe now is the real time to do it. I've played this game for over 2 1/2 years, which is longer than a lot of placed I've lived in RL. After yesterday's encounter with a fellow forumer, I realise I probably been here too long, taken too much of other people's time and efforts. It's time to move on. There's is only one thing holding me back and that's is leaving my guild.

D_Art_Friends is a great group of people, friends, who care for each other, regardless of the game and battle versus. And I'm going to miss them a lot. But I can't leave until I find a replacement for me. So if you're looking for more than a guild to battle with, but rather a group of friends to share your game with, reply to this thread, send a PM or contact an officer of the guild (4 musketeers, giraffe510, LIMom, Aussie)
    Well Done!

I have been contemplating the same for a while especially after my official work has increased tremendously from the beginning of this year. You have really triggered that urge in me to leave. It is bit difficult for me to leave the guild, even though I have handed the leadership to some good people and will stick only to guild events so long as I can. I am definitely leaving the forum, which was one of the key reasons for me to stay on the game.

Bye to all in forum and thanks to many who have helped me to play this game better in my early days.

Good luck to all!!

Cheers!!

First, we will try to convince CT to stay, of course, but it will be her decision and we will all support it.
    And, PP, same for you. But I totally get it.
    A lot of us have gotten very tired of the grinding, repetitive nature of the game...it is not what we anticipated when we started.
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

Hey, stop taking over this thread with mushy stuff. We're looking for a new guild member here.

Is anyone interested?

(PS Thanks for the nice sentiments)
    There is no fairness or consistency in TPC; so just because you have it in your cove, it may not be the case for everyone. And just because everyone else has it, doesn't mean you will. Except crashing, everybody has crashing!

Owl Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by giraffe510 View Post
    First, we will try to convince CT to stay, of course, but it will be her decision and we will all support it.
    A lot of us have gotten very tired of the grinding, repetitive nature of the game...it is not what we anticipated when we started.
    +1
    It's up to each person to decide when it's time to pack it in with a game, but geez.... This has me really bummed.

Quote Originally Posted by giraffe510 View Post
    +1
    No words can express my feelings, if CT goes

Active Member Guybrush Threepwood's Avatar
    Sad, sad day ! Losing two great and generous players and forum members who helped me - and I'm sure countless other players! - with the game and made it more enjoyable. But I understand the game fatigue. All the best! But please don't stay too far away

Today is the 5th anniversary of me joining this forum, and today I say goodbye.
    Thanks for the laughs, helpful information, good times and friendships.

I am sad, my Aussie buddy
    We have been through a lot together over the years.

Oh my smurfs, nooooooooooo!

I have enjoyed CT’s and Pink’s posts so much! I do not want to see either of them leave the forum!!

It is a sad day, indeed. Please pop in once in a while, just to say hello! You will never know how much enjoyment you have given me, and I am sure, many others, over the last few years.

Bon voyage, my friends!
    The very fact of snow is such an amazement.
    Roger Ebert

Member Vaders_Fist_2

Red face

Itís been great meeting you CT and thanks for all the help you have given me in the games 😃
    I hope you stay in touch x

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Tapper View Post
    Today is the 5th anniversary of me joining this forum, and today I say goodbye.
    Thanks for the laughs, helpful information, good times and friendships.
    So sad to hear, but oh do I get it. I am happy to say that when this game rocked. We enjoyed our moments on the forums. Never forgotten and forever missed.

I am a one third in and two thirds out.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkpanther View Post
    Well Done!

I have been contemplating the same for a while especially after my official work has increased tremendously from the beginning of this year. You have really triggered that urge in me to leave. It is bit difficult for me to leave the guild, even though I have handed the leadership to some good people and will stick only to guild events so long as I can. I am definitely leaving the forum, which was one of the key reasons for me to stay on the game.

Bye to all in forum and thanks to many who have helped me to play this game better in my early days.

Good luck to all!!

Cheers!!
    Aww you as well. Wish you all the best!!

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Pink wrote that two years ago...and CT has been trying to leave us for the same amount of time...we just had a hold of her pretty tightly...but..sigh...we had to let her go play in the sun...

Freakin hell!!

CT dig too deep to get this thread to say good bye?

Name:  2A292CA6-66AE-4988-B940-F325962024C4.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  20.4 KB

I am still in the game and active. Only took a temporary pass from active strong guilds and contract work!

I ainít sailing to sunset this time till the game sails....

Good luck CT (If this game lasts another two years, I guarantee to see you! )
    Last edited by Pinkpanther; 01-02-18 at 05:36 AM.

And Pink, you can come take her place in the guild

...too soon, CT???!!!

CT you will be greatly missed. Thanks for all your help and tips over the past 5 years. They have been invaluable to many players including me. Hope you enjoy your retirement
    Player Name mrb386
    Proud member of the Cannonbll clan