Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret Passages Holiday Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Debbiliz View Post
    I asked first Tams ! I would love to visit, the view from your door is beautiful
    Of course you are! When will you arrive?

I asked first Tams ! I would love to visit, the view from your door is beautiful
    No you didnt. I asked at 44 and Tams pic was 43 so get it the queue and behave.
    Support ID Q4A2FX9NCT Ipad Air a very interesting - level 117.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.

J
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Tammy View Post
    SE, let me know when to pick you up at the airport. You can do all those things here. We can even have a New Year's party in your honor! I will stock up on wine, in case Vino heads northwest for it!

I'm thinking chocolate mint sweetened with stevia leaves for today. Mmm.

Sal, that pic is what I see out of a wall of windows. Beautiful, but chilly. I prefer to be inside quilting and tapping!
    I'm there, who could pass up a visit when beautiful women are involved?
    Level 117 Today's forecast 100% chance of wine.

Quote Originally Posted by Spanish eyes View Post
    Save it for the snowball fight!

Sorry Dr Tammy, I'll stay here in sunny Arizona where today's high was "only" in the 50's F!

Intrepid Explorer
    Running with my dog in the Hills of Zurich
    And I'll stay in the Dom Rep where the sea is warm and daiquiri's are cold. How about a February winter festival? I love s'mores ,bonfires, hot chocolate, snowball fights and skating .

Matilda that sounds like an ad for a dating site, just missing the piņa coladas, making love a midnight and walking in the ain. ��

Excuse me but I beg to differ, I asked for snow at #34 and in Tams post at#43 my request was posted along with the pic. Snowball fight? Bring it on
    I am officially an olbie, as named by Cossie.

Level 118 ipad Air2. 64gb IOS 8.1.3 Forgot to smell the roses

Second game: ipad 4 16gb IOS 8.1.3 Level 61

Excuse me but I beg to differ, I asked for snow at #34 and in Tams post at#43 my request was posted along with the pic. Snowball fight? Bring it on
    Sort of a pistols at dawn with snow? Love it. I will see your snowball fight and raise you the best and biggest snowman competition.
    You asked for snow not Tams particular snow I get bags on that. You are in the south if I remember correctly. Have you seen nothing this last few days? For the last two days we have had hard frost that has stayed all day, we had to break the ice on the bird baths. Lovely to look at but very slippy underfoot.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.

Ooh, forgotten how picky you are, Tams particular snow indeed! Wish I had enough for a snowman (I know..be careful what you wish for). Everywhere around us i.e about 5 miles away, has had snow, but seems to have missed us. We've got really hard frost though. Pretty, but treacherous to walk on.
    I am officially an olbie, as named by Cossie.

Level 118 ipad Air2. 64gb IOS 8.1.3 Forgot to smell the roses

Second game: ipad 4 16gb IOS 8.1.3 Level 61

It is currently 24*F (-4*C). Still want to visit?
    Dr Tammy,

Yes please. I'm looking at the photo and thinking cool thoughts. It's only 24C here, but it is almost midnight, and it's about a gazillion % humidity. I need to be up in a few hours to catch a plane to somewhere hotter and more humid for the day ( not by choice).It will get hotter and more humid here over the next few months.

Your view is just great.

Ooh, forgotten how picky you are, Tams particular snow indeed! Wish I had enough for a snowman (I know..be careful what you wish for). Everywhere around us i.e about 5 miles away, has had snow, but seems to have missed us. We've got really hard frost though. Pretty, but treacherous to walk on.
    I cant even have my very own hard frost you have to have one too. Picky indeeed (well just a bit pedantic). Be careful if you are out walking, because and against all odds, I love you and would hate anything to happen to you. I know you are a spring chicken but have you seen the thinkness of chicken legs!
    SMELL THE ROSES.

Be careful what you wish for indeed Debz...how about that Dorian Gray chap...you mentioned Oscar Wilde earlier today in another thread but I'm posting here because this falls under the category of 'unusual Christmas gifts'...

A couple of years ago, I received an Oscar Wilde Action Figure...still have it, unopened in the original box. There are many OW quotes on the back of the box....

Vino, this one's for you: "Work is the curse of the drinking classes"...

Ladies, there is no need to argue. Plenty for everyone. Please come and take it all home with you! Undoubtedly, I will get more. Snow person competition sounds fun!

Ladies, there is no need to argue. Plenty for everyone. Please come and take it all home with you! Undoubtedly, I will get more. Snow person competition sounds fun!
    So now Dr. Tam, instead of watching the "deer frolicking in the backyard" you can watch the SP gang cavort in the snow...lol.

Do you think rural Minnesota is ready for this...

Quote Originally Posted by salmo23 View Post
    So now Dr. Tam, instead of watching the "deer frolicking in the backyard" you can watch the SP gang cavort in the snow...lol.

Do you think rural Minnesota is ready for this...
    Oooo. Good point. I guarantee the deer will not stick around to watch. The rest of MN can fend for itself. Bring it on!

Vino, this one's for you: "Work is the curse of the drinking classes"...[/QUOTE]

Best job I ever had was where you had to drink wine all day at work. Truly life was(is) GREAT!

I have rather a lot of hair and old as I am it has most of it's natural auburn. Colour and thinkness bring there own problems. If I have normal foils everything sort of blurs and to my mind it looks messy. Loads of trial and error and a few years trying to find an hairdresser who would not only listen but actually do what I want. Result great thick slabs of creamy blond amongst brown. It has to be brown as auburn turns orange in the sun. Not really true but I dont like the colour and wanted a contrast. Result, very individual and totally me. For me it is the colour and then the cut that take the time.

With appologies to the guys. The gals will totally get it.
    SMELL THE ROSES.

Yes, and finding one that does what you want is almost impossible. My hair is quite long and blond, somehow every hairdresser is cautious. I told mine exactly what I want - including coloring it brown. He replied "it's just hair, it grows again" and did exactly what I wanted, it took only weeks until the color looked awful but he managed to get my original haircolour back. Perfect.

Ok, now this thread is really off topic. Should I share todays disappointing moment?

I have rather a lot of hair and old as I am it has most of it's natural auburn. Colour and thinkness bring there own problems. If I have normal foils everything sort of blurs and to my mind it looks messy. Loads of trial and error and a few years trying to find an hairdresser who would not only listen but actually do what I want. Result great thick slabs of creamy blond amongst brown. It has to be brown as auburn turns orange in the sun. Not really true but I dont like the colour and wanted a contrast. Result, very individual and totally me. For me it is the colour and then the cut that take the time.

With appologies to the guys. The gals will totally get it.
    The color is what takes time...a good stylist is like an Alchemist ...mix this, mix that...turning base metal into Gold...
    I think some guys get it too...

Kate. Yes please share. Not off topic exactly as it is my Christmas hair story and better here than the bugs thread dont you think?

- - - Updated - - -

The color is what takes time...a good stylist is like an Alchemist ...mix this, mix that...turning base metal into Gold...
    I think some guys get it too...
    Agree except not, never, gold. Silver blond is what I was aiming for but cream works too.
    SMELL THE ROSES.

You mean better 'hair' there than the bugs thread?...

Definitely, we need an off-topic thread that won't be removed.

Ok, even though it's difficult to explain bc I miss a word: I found some super expensive delicious looking yellow passion fruits, which were as big as an orange (some that are imported by plane, like first-flush tea, no idea how this is called). I thought they would taste amazing, sadly an ordinary lemon is sweeter.

- - - Updated - - -

You mean better 'hair' there than the bugs thread?...
    It won't stay a hair thread forever. We could also reanimate the tea . Fingernails? Wine?

No, won't stay a hair thing forever , so before it vanishes I have to tie it into my original post hair #10,,,

He sells his watch to buy her combs for her long,beautiful hair and she cuts and sells her hair to buy him a chain for his watch...

Again, apologies to O. Henry...
    Last edited by salmo23; 12-30-14 at 06:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kate View Post
    Definitely, we need an off-topic thread that won't be removed.

Ok, even though it's difficult to explain bc I miss a word: I found some super expensive delicious looking yellow passion fruits, which were as big as an orange (some that are imported by plane, like first-flush tea, no idea how this is called). I thought they would taste amazing, sadly an ordinary lemon is sweeter.

- - - Updated - - -

It won't stay a hair thread forever. We could also reanimate the tea . Fingernails? Wine?
    Hummm maybe a thread that grows from one post to another, someone starts, asks someone something, he/she answers, passes a questionnaire to a certain person and so forth. We could get to know others better than we know our family. What fun, ...or what trouble we could start. ...and then maybe not.
    I'll start, SE tell us something very strange/private, pass it along and then ask someone (ie the Professor, Kate, GD, whomever and move it along. Great way to end, start a new yea Right?

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast