Thread: New Game Night at the Museum: Hidden Treasures Live on iOS and Android!

New Game Night at the Museum: Hidden Treasures Live on iOS and Android!

Hi everyone!

It's a pleasure to announce that Pocket Gems' newest game Night at the Museum: Hidden Treasures is now available for download! Join some of history's biggest personalities as you search spectacular hidden object scenes, discover clues and team up with lively exhibits to save the magic from falling into the wrong hands and vanishing forever!

Christine

A new game almost exactly one month after the last one…I think I’m beginning to see why Animal Voyage gets so little attention from Pocket Gems.

I'm getting annoyed with the story time and runway life pop up ads in the game every time I log in to play. I do not want to check it out! Please stop asking me to check them out twenty times a day, once is more than enough. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondra View Post
    I'm getting annoyed with the story time and runway life pop up ads in the game every time I log in to play. I do not want to check it out! Please stop asking me to check them out twenty times a day, once is more than enough. Thank you.
    Omg. Thank you. Same here. It is soooooo annoying! And it's been going on for about a week or more now, usually it's only a couple of days. Currently, when I load the game, I get:

1. Story Time! Check out Night at the Museum!
    2. (Brings up Quest Log)
    3. Story Time! Check out Night at the Museum!
    4. (Brings up Quest Log)
    5. Check out Runway Life!
    6. Check out Runway Life! You've got a talent for style! Great work! (Yes, I installed the game, recruited the girl, says I've finished, however, the crystals are NOT being rewarded).
    7. Rescue Locsin the Stick Mantis Ghost!
    8. (Brings up Quest Log)

Yeah, way too many. Please remove these now! Night at the Museum says it's timing out for me in 7 and a half hours, but there's no timer for Runway Life and I really need them gone from my game thanks...

Longtime Tapper
    Agreed. The multiple messages are making it so I don't want to play. It was bad enough when I was getting the two Runway Life messages every time I logged in, but the Night at the Museum on top of those is painful. (Doesn't help that I thought the first movie was dumb, so the game has no appeal for me).

My NATM quest timer ran out about 10 days ago, I got the crystals, but the pop ups are still there everytime I open.

Anyone playing and needing info. There is one large thread over in Secret Passages.
    We have been trying to get it's own forum but nothing to date.
    Support ID Q4A2FX9NCT Ipad Air a very interesting - level 117.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.