Thread: New Game Night at the Museum: Hidden Treasures Live on iOS and Android!

New Game Night at the Museum: Hidden Treasures Live on iOS and Android!

Hi everyone!

It's a pleasure to announce that Pocket Gems' newest game Night at the Museum: Hidden Treasures is now available for download! Join some of history's biggest personalities as you search spectacular hidden object scenes, discover clues and team up with lively exhibits to save the magic from falling into the wrong hands and vanishing forever!

Christine

Hey Chistine. No posts here but loads on SP. They do not belong there they need a forum just for Night. I have PM'ed you about this. Please can someone sort it out.
    Support ID Q4A2FX9NCT Ipad Air a very interesting - level 117.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.

If this is just a commissional game and won't be updated, it's not worth to create its own sub-forum. Otherwise they would have started one.

My report on Night. Just deleted it, didnt like it and couldnt get on with it.
    Now I know there are mny others who love it and are having fun with it but to be honest, when you have played the best (secret passages) then Night is a pale copy. SP caught my attention from day one but with night I have been trying to force 'something' but nothing has happened.
    I just hope you guys dont give up on SP becuase you have a new toy. It is far the superior product.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.

Can anyone tell me what the bananas can be used for. have not worked it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by PGChristine View Post
    Hi everyone!

It's a pleasure to announce that Pocket Gems' newest game Night at the Museum: Hidden Treasures is now available for download! Join some of history's biggest personalities as you search spectacular hidden object scenes, discover clues and team up with lively exhibits to save the magic from falling into the wrong hands and vanishing forever!

Christine

Quote Originally Posted by Spanish eyes View Post
    I just hope you guys dont give up on SP becuase you have a new toy. It is far the superior product.
    So much more opportunity with SP - I hate to agree with SE, but yet I do.
    -----

Love,

Punkus

GAMECENTER ID: punkusdr
    Support ID: GQ3CRLV877
    V.1.91-248,0 Prod
    iPad Air iOS 7.1.2
    Lev. 52

My report on Night. Just deleted it, didnt like it and couldnt get on with it.
    Now I know there are mny others who love it and are having fun with it but to be honest, when you have played the best (secret passages) then Night is a pale copy. SP caught my attention from day one but with night I have been trying to force 'something' but nothing has happened.
    Thanks for your feedback, and yep SP isn't going anywhere.

Nic, Christine,

Any news yet on an own segment on this forum for Night at the Museum?
    New users will not look at the SP forum for the topic about the game. NATM should have an own forum.

I like night so far no problems playing.

Hey Chistine. No posts here but loads on SP. They do not belong there they need a forum just for Night. I have PM'ed you about this. Please can someone sort it out.
    Trying again.
    Over 280 posts in the Night thread over in Secret Passages. This is getting silly.
    Last edited by Spanish eyes; 12-17-14 at 01:44 AM.
    SMELL THE ROSES.

New Game Night at the Museum Hidden Treasures Live on iOS and Android

were currently fixing the IE issue. Can you tell which browser we dont use often?