Thread: NOTIFICATION SOUNDS ON Tap Parasise Cove...

Angry NOTIFICATION SOUNDS ON Tap Parasise Cove...

I couldn't figure out why my iPad was making sounds when it was closed and off, until I heard the sound when a notification from the game came up when I was getting ready to open it, and it made the same sound.

Now I know what has been waking me up. I have a chronic disease and have trouble sleeping and usually can't get back to sleep when I am awakened. So, I have lost a lot of sleep due to that.

And, no, I can't turn down or turn off the volume since I use the iPad as an alarm! This has only been happening recently, so I'm assuming that it was with either the last update, or the one just before it, since I haven't heard it until recently.

Besides waking me, I can't have it making noise when I'm in a public place, especially a doctor's office.

I've turned off the music and the sounds in the APP, and the notifications still have sound with them.

If that isn't corrected QUICKLY, I will have to delete the game. So far it's the only APP notification on my ipad that makes any noise for attention.

Potiff

Potiff, you should be able to update the notification settings to remove sound alerts by application (at least you can with iOS 7.1.2)
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  69.8 KB
    Secret Passages: Restarted: Level 12, v.2.112-318,0 Prod
    - Shadow Play rewards of shovels are a sick joke for the amount of effort required.

Pontiff.
    Another thing you can try is to have all sounds muted between the hours of xx and yy.
    Settings, do not disturb.
    Support ID Q4A2FX9NCT Ipad Air a very interesting - level 117.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.

for some reason I don't get the notifications for this game, and I checked the settings and there on. Must be time to send in a ticket!!
    Member of Thedarkwings

Probably not.
    Did you check all the different areas of settings? Game setting as well as device settings?
    This is much more likely to be your problem rather than a PG one.
    Support ID Q4A2FX9NCT Ipad Air a very interesting - level 117.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.