Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3644454647 LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 1162

Thread: Guild players available and Teams availability. Please Post on here.

Longtime Tapper
    Quote Originally Posted by billybobbeaubum View Post
    Coveville has 3 newly opened spaces to be filled.

We are looking to social players who chatting, tapping and battling.

We're looking ideally at people who are able to score consistently c250+ in guild battles (more if possible) although we understand that real life gets in the way sometimes so you will not be penalised for scoring lower.

We're consistently top 15 pushing top 10 with the right additions.

Please DM me if you're interested.
    We got our first ship last weekend! Very excited to be top 10.

Still looking to add 3 more players. Let me know if you're interested

Name:  IMG_0344.JPG
Views: 464
Size:  34.2 KB

We at the 501st & our sister guild Vaders_Fist are looking for BATTLERS
    We love to chat, support each other & bomb the **** outta the opponents
    If you've been watching the boards, you've noticed the 501st has been moving up for awhile
    We've been a top 16 finisher for quite awhile but we weren't happy with that
    We now win Ships!
    We started with the lower Ships but we weren't happy with that either
    This past event we took the 5th position with members locked out!
    Event before that we took 4th on the hard board boys & girls!
    We're not stopping there either.
    Just a couple spots left! Better hurry!

You want your ship & are looking for a home where everyone is putting in their all too?
    Check out our stats & player line-up on the global ranks
    We were mid 90's but have moved to 72nd & that # will get lower with every event

Please apply to me(astodd69) on "Line" app PM or email me at aestoddard@sbcglobal.net
    All applicants to 501st MUST go this route

If we're full & u want to be part of the team or just casually battle then apply directly to our sister Vaders_Fist
    Proud leader of 501st! We're always looking for new members so come on & join us!
    May the Force b with You

Vaders_Fist is now open for business. We are more of a laid back guild who share tips, recipes, useless trivia, life's struggles, tears, and laughter. Come join our guild and share your deepest darkest secrets so we can all get a good laugh You know you want to come over to the dark side. Our only requirement is that you be active, chat, and name your first born after TK-421. Oh yeah, l also goofed and made the requirement level 50. My bad Hurry before the guild is filling up fast
    Co Leader of Vaders_Fist
    Star Wars fans come join our ranks. We also accept Disney fans
    May the Force, 4th, Fork, or Froth be with you!

Disregard the message up above. It's actually now called Vaders_Fist_2. I had to go back and recreate the guild lowering level requirement. We also require your first born and your dark and deepest secrets so we can all have a good chuckle every now and than. Weekend guild battle is coming soon so join now before our guild fills up. Come join the dark side of the force
    Co Leader of Vaders_Fist
    Star Wars fans come join our ranks. We also accept Disney fans
    May the Force, 4th, Fork, or Froth be with you!

SPACE AVAILABLE FOR MOTIVATED PLAYER W/BATTLE EXPERIENCE
    *DAILY PLAYER
    *CAPABLE OF 700-800 BATTLE PTS.
    *"TEAM" PLAYER

BRING YOUR SKILLS TO A TOP TEN TEAM

Last edited by Lady⚔ Katherine; 08-28-17 at 07:22 AM.
    Lady⚔Katherine
    Leader, VoyageduParis
    VoyageduParisGuild@gmail.com

FearlessFoes are looking for players that can contribute a minimum of 200 points in the team battle events.
    We are currently a small team looking to expand.
    Even with a small team we manage to do very well, winning great prizes along the way!
    Please apply NOW or private message me if you are looking for a team amalgamation?

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    We have a few places left for this weekends event, don't miss out on a chocolate ship!!

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

The Quadrophonics are recruiting!

We have some rare space available in our guild... 5 spots to be precise. If you are on an under-performing team and want to join a fabulous and supportive guild, send me a PM and apply to our guild! We do have some minimum requirements, but they are easy to meet. All we ask is a minimum of 100 wins per person over an entire guild weekend and to let us know when RL needs to take precedence. If you can provide more, that's fabulous! There are a number of members who routinely post 400+ wins.

So come join our fun-loving and ambitious Quadrophonics guild today!
    Leader of the Quadrophonics

Relax has some openings for plays who want to get great rewards, meet other players, get tips on how to advance. We also have a sister team for players who are not as driven. Please apply.

Buccaneers are looking for 3 new players. We are consistently in top 10. Help us get to next level of top 5. We only require a 100 in battle points to join our guild but will encourage you to earn more. We enjoy chatting and try to catch the Captain and Frank.

The "Black_Pearls" have a rare opening for 6 players at once. We are waiving our minimum requirements and are especially interested in a merging with a small team. If your team has more than 6 please contact me directly to discuss how we might work out a mutually beneficial arrangement.

This is a good opportunity to join a consistently high scoring team and pick up more loot!

Contact me privately for more details.

YeOldGuild
    Leader, Black_Pearls

There are still a few spaces available, so why not join the Quadrophonics today? We have a guild battle event coming up, so please make sure you join within the 12-16 hours.

Looking forward to having YOU as our newest pirate!

Have you thought of joining another guild? If so, come join us in StellaPolaris. We can accept your other members also.

Despite battling Irma this past weekend as well as the regular TPC pirates, The Quadrophonics placed 13th in the guild battle!!! We still have 3 places open, so join our fabulous team today!

Rare opportunity to join the Darkraiders

Sister guild to the Darkwings, we are a guild on the rise. Since forming about 6 months ago from a number of smaller guilds, we have grown together and invariably finish top 15 and were top 10 in the last 2 battles.

We've got the taste for winning ships and aim to play to win one a month in the future. We currently have 2 spaces available and ideally we need a full guild of 25 players prepared to give to the best of their ability to achieve this.

We don't have a set minimum score and are happy to help support you to improve your game. All we ask is you occasionally talk with us in game chat and let us know when you can't participate in battles.

Apply in game before the versus button appears or email thedarkraiders@mail.com

We look forward to you joining us...
    TPC - Level 90 Mrs Ripple, Officer of the Darkwings
    TPC - Level 81 Raiding Queen, Leader of the Darkraiders PM me if you want to join us or email thedarkraiders@mail.com

Support IDs: 9NQY72WE47 and 6R0HQ92TQC

Hi,
    We r currently unhappy with our present team who we have been with for a long time. There playing is haphazardly which is very frustrating and as a result we r looking for another team. My team mate buggs4 and myself, Mazza4 usually score 300+ on a guild battle weekend with RL allowing so. Please advise if we r suitable or lucky enough to join your team and what we will need to do.
    Many thanks., Mazza

Quote Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
    FearlessFoes are looking for players that can contribute a minimum of 200 points in the team battle events.
    We are currently a small team looking to expand.
    Even with a small team we manage to do very well, winning great prizes along the way!
    Please apply NOW or private message me if you are looking for a team amalgamation?
    How do I private message you? Our team is looking to merge with another team, how many slots do you have?

Tap the player's name. It will tell you if they are online or offline. It will also give you the option of sending them a PM. Then you just wait for them to reply.
    The very fact of snow is such an amazement.
    Roger Ebert

Member Vaders_Fist_2

We'll be happy to take you in :)

Quote Originally Posted by Mazza4 View Post
    Hi,
    We r currently unhappy with our present team who we have been with for a long time. There playing is haphazardly which is very frustrating and as a result we r looking for another team. My team mate buggs4 and myself, Mazza4 usually score 300+ on a guild battle weekend with RL allowing so. Please advise if we r suitable or lucky enough to join your team and what we will need to do.
    Many thanks., Mazza

Hi Mazza,

Archshire here. Find me on LINE id: archshire and we'll have a chat. I am from a coalition of guilds and from the looks of it, you're a player who wants to do better, the kind we'd be happy to have.

Alternatively, you can contact me through mail- archshire@gmail.com

C u aound!

Relax is looking to merge with another team, we need 5 to 7 players. We also have a sister team where you can take some time off with no pressure to battle. Please contact me with any questions.
    Last edited by Wstangle; 09-20-17 at 01:57 AM.

We have a couple of spaces available in our guild! We finished in 8th place this past weekend!

If you are in a guild by yourself, in an under-performing guild, or feel your contributions aren't being valued, why not make the switch to the Quadrophonics? We would prefer players who are committed to make the Quadrophonics their permanent home, but are willing to discuss a more temporary arrangement on a case-by-case basis.

Looking forward to having you join our fabulous guild!

Three places available in The Darkwings

For the last year we have won a ship every guild battle, frequently finishing top 5 and occasionally winning the top ship.
    But we need a full guild to continue this success. Could you help us?

We are a fun loving, chatty, friendly guild who like to play hard - but we all have real lives that come first.

If you can score 500 points or more most battle weekends we'd love you to join us and share our success.

Just apply in game. We look forward to you joining us...
    TPC - Level 90 Mrs Ripple, Officer of the Darkwings
    TPC - Level 81 Raiding Queen, Leader of the Darkraiders PM me if you want to join us or email thedarkraiders@mail.com

Support IDs: 9NQY72WE47 and 6R0HQ92TQC

We are constantly winning the ship. In the last battle we have finished as number 1. Would you like to be part of a number 1 team and you can score 1000 points then please feel free to mail us to heiko.anders@gmx.de or PM message me. Let us talk about. We have the possibility for exchange in our sister guild for lower scoring players too.
    Cheers
    Heiko

Man_o_war is recruiting..... 2 spots available.... join a top 8 team now!
    Minimum contribution of 250 pts per event, in case u can't join for whatever reason, just drop a msg, we are friendly and understanding!

We still have a couple of spaces available in our guild!

If you are in a guild by yourself, in an under-performing guild, or feel your contributions aren't being valued, why not make the switch to the Quadrophonics? We would prefer players who are committed to make the Quadrophonics their permanent home, but are willing to discuss a more temporary arrangement on a case-by-case basis.

Looking forward to having you join our fabulous guild!

Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3644454647 LastLast