Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Guild players available and Teams availability. Please Post on here.

Dustabndgold looking for active players. Available eight places.

Longtime Tapper
    Is there a place in the forum where each guild can talk other than chat in the game? Or a place in forum with a list of each guild's members so I can message them in the forum?

Owl Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by tutmom7 View Post
    Is there a place in the forum where each guild can talk other than chat in the game? Or a place in forum with a list of each guild's members so I can message them in the forum?
    There's not a section in the forum. It's also possible that some in your guild would have different names in the guild than in the forum. And, perhaps some may not be in the forum at all.
    What you may want to do is ask in guild chat if people are in the forum and get their forum names (if they want to share). Then, you can communicate via forum private messages. I think some groups have created boards or chats elsewhere, too.

That's true limom. Our guild cared a freeforum and also uses kakao talk for a group chat with out character limits. I wouldn't mind seeing a thread for guilds to talk to other guild members. Lot of really good tams out there. Good luck to everyone rest of event. I don't hope you lose, but I do hope we win! ��
    Cannonballers Guild Officer
    "Hallucinate a green light, I stomp on the gas, my performance aint perfect, but its loud and its fast.
    Set sail for the new world and I , Burn down the mast, Well it wasn't the first time and it wont be the last...."
    - Widespread Panic

Quote Originally Posted by Bowenpg View Post
    I was just drafted as the new leader of Poisonivy. We were unable to participate in the first two (failed) attempts to launch the guild event. In the most recent, we were finally able to participate, and placed in the top 20 of our grouping. No truly gonzo-bonkers players, no 400-ship fleets, no ruby buying/burning fiends...most in the 50-75 ship range. About a half dozen of us hit triple digits, and a couple others likely to when RL allows.

We have six openings for people who are willing to participate. Understanding that RL takes priority, it would be great to have 25 members who actually post points during the event...or at least post/chat that they would not make it for a particular weekend.

As I am currently getting feedback on current members availability, there may be some preference for certain time zones.
    Morning Bowenpg!
    ALL - PoisonIvy a really great team with lots of potential for higher rankings now we can participate in events! Current event ranking 17 and only one way to go... UP! Any active player come and join our international team fight, swap hints, tips and chat (or stay quiet and just FIGHT! Whatever suits you)

ZintsterD
    Covewarriors may need one more powerful player (150-200+ per event) that is level 60!! We are currently in 2nd place with a strong lead. We have 2 players without wifi this event and are still doing very well! We are willing to open one more slot for the the right player : ). You must be willing to endure lots of friendly chat and a guild that encourages and pushes each other to meet goals. We also have a FB page where we share tips and strategies with one another!

Please PM me your stats if interested! Best wishes for success in your battle this weekend!!
    ��
    ZintsterD

Looking for a new guild after this event finishes. I'm the leader of pirate monkeys and I've given it 4 events and I'm disappointed with participation of players in our guild. It's been the same few players who have tried each event and we only have 15 members. im level 60 with 85 ships and I average 200 battles per event currently at 218 this time round. I'm not into spending rubies and I like to play for fun but I also like to get a few rewards along the way. Anyone fancy taking in a marooned pirate monkey I'll bring the rum!!!
    I like rum, rum n coke, rum cake, rum ice-cream oh did I mention I like rum!!

Hey Dark Angel - thanks for starting thread.

I have 5 spots open for people who actually want to participate in Guild events - that is, I currently have spots filled by 5 members who have not contributed one battle in ANY guild weekend.

The guild ID: Lvl60orBust
    Game Level: 60
    Number of ships: Shouldn't matter
    Top Ship: Shouldn't matter (mine is a decked out Zeus, but we have several other players who are extremely good and committed).
    Contribution: Mid-high level. We are consistently in the top 20 (usually 15 to 20 range) and need a few more players to bump us up. Like I said, 5 people never even play!

If we can bump up to top 10, we might start to get prizes and even compete with the insane teams like Thunderbold, CovePirates, AAAA, and SmugglersCove.

Thanks!
    Hurlassio

Owl Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by ZintsterD View Post
    Covewarriors may need one more powerful player (150-200+ per event) that is level 60!! We are currently in 2nd place with a strong lead. We have 2 players without wifi this event and are still doing very well! We are willing to open one more slot for the the right player : ). You must be willing to endure lots of friendly chat and a guild that encourages and pushes each other to meet goals. We also have a FB page where we share tips and strategies with one another!

Please PM me your stats if interested! Best wishes for success in your battle this weekend!!
    ��
    ZintsterD
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeynutters View Post
    Looking for a new guild after this event finishes. I'm the leader of pirate monkeys and I've given it 4 events and I'm disappointed with participation of players in our guild. It's been the same few players who have tried each event and we only have 15 members. im level 60 with 85 ships and I average 200 battles per event currently at 218 this time round. I'm not into spending rubies and I like to play for fun but I also like to get a few rewards along the way. Anyone fancy taking in a marooned pirate monkey I'll bring the rum!!!
    Hmmmm..... looks to me as if the two of you need to talk to each other. LOL!!

Hey Monkeynutters! Come on over to Lvl60orBust! Just posted below you. We need 5 players! We are currently at 19th overall and need to get over the hump!

Quote Originally Posted by Hurlassio View Post
    Hey Monkeynutters! Come on over to Lvl60orBust! Just posted below you. We need 5 players! We are currently at 19th overall and need to get over the hump!
    Sounds good I'll join ya guild when this event completes, thanks for the invite

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds good I'll join ya guild when this event completes, thanks for the invite

Longtime Tapper
    It isn't always the players choice not to participate - I joined a new guild before the last event and really wanted to play ....... So obviously I didn't get the versus button!

dutchi is looking for active players we finished 49 this weekend war but it could be
    better. Who's want help us?
    Nederlanders sluit je bij ons aan.

Enderdragons is recruiting new players, we have 9 spots.

Guild Id Enderdragons
    Game level 55

We are a friendly group, some people chat during battles, some don't. We all participate when we can and at the level we can. You can choose to spend rubies or not. I just ask that you are willing to participate or let us know if you can't. We were 37 in last event and they are still finalizing today's scores. We would like some new players to help out so we can place higher and continue to have fun.

Looking for possibly 1 active player.

guild ID: SmugglersCove
    game level: minimum 40 to 60
    rough estimate of ships: doesn't matter to me
    Top ship: Doesn't matter to me
    What you intention (contribution) in the versus would be: Intermediate. At a very minimum, 100 wins per guild event.

This last event, our guild placed in 3rd in our leaderboard group with roughly each member averaging 80 + points per member and a participation of 99%. We have a great group of active Players.
    Name: smugglerscove.jpg
    Views: 807
    Size: 12.7 KB

Send me a message if you are interested.

thx
    DLow or Diamondlea
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 607
Size:  95.4 KB

Can't leave guild yet still showing active I'll try again later.

DragonRiders is about to have 6 open spots!

Even with six not battling at all, we still came in 11th place (and only just, dang it!)

We are looking for level 40 and above fighters who are willing to give it their best. If you can bring 40 or more points per event we want you.

We have an active chat and we do not expect anyone to spend rubies or wake up at wee hours to battle. So if you're disappointed with your guild or are just getting to level 40 send me a PM (so I know who you are).
    For what do we live, but to make sport for our neighbours, and laugh at them in our turn?'

Game Center: areteeirene
    Find me on dA: www.areteeirene.deviantart.com and www.aretestock.deviantart.com

Starking has around eight team members who are looking to merge. Since we battled each other this time, and ended pretty close to each other, I bet by combining we could be in the top bunch. I had over 375 points this go. The ones who want to come with me are the ones who always participate. Our leader has never appeared, so we have to go. Interested?

Committed players need competitive team to get ships and hulls and have fun!

Hi! My player name is Underwonder. I'm part of Starking. We finished 38th in the last Versus with only nine of us playing. We nine have had enough. Our Captain disappeared right after setting up the Guild, so we can't substitute him and bounce non players. Do you have a desire to finish first but can't because your team isn't strong enough? Here's your chance! We have 4 members with a total score over the battles of 69 -100, 3 members in the 200s, one at 300+, and I have 698. At this point, though, you can't have me without the rest because we are getting cohesive. Two live in Australia/NZL, one lives in central Mexico, I and the 300+ member live on the West Coast, and the rest are on the East Coast of the U.S. if you want to pursue this, please respond by PMing me or on this thread if you wish. Thanks!

Oh, although some are level sixty, the two best of us are not. One is level 25 and I am 55. I see no reason to go to 60!

Guild ID Badblizzard

We are looking for members that want to have fun and will be active in fighting others. Rank 20 & up, medium ships are fine. Look for Badblizzard in the Guilds and apply there.

I am interested in joining your guild . I am a serious level 60 player with 55 ships. I will be removing myself from the guild I am in. Thanks marmack
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by Marmack19; 12-10-14 at 08:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marmack19 View Post
    I am interested in joining your guild . I am a serious player. I will be removing myself from the guild I am in. Thanks marmack
    You can come to us Marmack Nice Group of ppl from all over the world. We came 8th(worst Place ever) and second in the one before that. Always in the hiring mood for a good pirate

Nepser
    Ocens_Fear

Longtime Tapper
    I am interested in joining your guild . I am a serious player. I will be removing myself from the guild I am in. Thanks marmack[/QUOTE]

Marmack, I have sent PMs to you. Pls check...

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeynutters View Post
    Hey MonkeyNutters! Are you still marooned? We don't like to think of you feeling castaway! PoisonIvy are looking for six active players & we ranked 12th in the last battle with 100% team participation A v friendly international team with members from the Uk, Greece, USA & the Alps + more! Means most time zones are covered and we're looking to rank A LOT higher in the next guild battles. Come join our merry gang

Quote Originally Posted by Mrsmouse View Post
    I would like to join a new guild. I have only played one event but scored 95 wins. Our guild only has one other member so it is difficult to do very well. I am level 32 but am purposely not moving on quickly. I have 35 ships with 4 over 1800/1800. My best ship is Monster Armada at 2750/2750. I play every day and want to chat too. I am in the uk so could maybe help with playing across the time differences. PM me if I would fit in your guild
    See your pm Mrsmouse

Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast