Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Guild players available and Teams availability. Please Post on here.

Germanhulks have a few available slots for player with 50 points per Event and Level 50 min. We just kick all non Players Out.

Quote Originally Posted by Taxlave View Post
    My Guild ID was "Texans", member name "Taxlave"
    Game Level-41
    Number of ships-41
    Top Ship-Turducken
    Contribution-Probably mid to high level.

Last guild event, I had 331 points and was the only member (only 4 members in the guild) that participated or had any points. Guild ending rank was 145. Looking to be part of a guild with more participation.

Thank you in advance for your consideration!
    Hi Taxiave

Just added 10 plus new member, one more slot, mid table(rank 21) during last vs. You are welcome to join team Relax. Let me know. Thanks

Cannonballers has three slots open for veteran players. We have filled all of our slots for newer players. Thank to all who responded.

If you are an active player who can put up + 100 points in an event, we would love to have you on our team! Group talks daily via kakao chat and guild forum. If interested please contact me via pm, or join our forum at

Www.paradiseelders.freeforums.net

You can also reach me via kakao talk searchable id papadaemon1
    We finished fifth in last event, looking for the last three hard hitters to bring this guild to a well rounded international group.

Thank you again to all who have applied and responded, will post if new player slot become available.
    Best
    Papa Daemon
    Cannonballers Guild Officer
    "Hallucinate a green light, I stomp on the gas, my performance aint perfect, but its loud and its fast.
    Set sail for the new world and I , Burn down the mast, Well it wasn't the first time and it wont be the last...."
    - Widespread Panic

Pandapirates are still seeking active players, we didn't do too well in the last event because half of us were also doing the a Turducken quest!

We like to chat and we play to win. Come join us.
    UNLEASH YOUR INNER PANDA - Guild - PandaPirates

Thank you John1213, but I've already committed to another guild. Thanks for the invite, though!

Quote Originally Posted by Taxlave View Post
    Thank you John1213, but I've already committed to another guild. Thanks for the invite, though!
    Hi Taxlave noted with thanks

HoofHearted recruited another good player today! They are level 40+, but played a lot in a guild of No Shows. We finished 13th in last event and are even stronger now. We now have 5 new players, all with 150-350 wins in last event. We have 2 more openings. Please check us out or PM me to talk about joining up. We prefer level 60 with at least 40 ships, but will consider anyone 40 and above. We are a really friendly group and work hard at supporting work schedules if needed. Forum membership is a big plus for us! Good info on forum and ability to PM. Thanks!

The CrazyCanucks are looking for an active player to fill one spot. If you would like to be part of a lively team and feel you can contribute then please contact me either by a Private Message or at 5thumbsoncrazycanucks@gmail.com. Only those who make contact will be considered.

Guild ID: CrazyCanucks
    Minimum level: 35
    Number of ships: no minimum, I would like to know total
    Top ship: don't care
    Expected contribution: minimum 100 points per event. I would like to know how many points you normally get in a regular battle versus

We had tremendous success in the first four events with two 6th place finishes, a 4th, and a 1st in the last event. The team is made up of players with a wide variety of experience and abilities, and are very active on the Chat helping each other out. The participation rate in the last event was high, averaging 13 over the 25 matches, sometimes as many as 18 in a single match. Everyone did what they could which sometimes meant adding only one or two points. I mention this because this is what the team values, and any new member must share these values. I should stress that this is NOT a hardcore team. We all have families with lots of commitments outside of the game and allowances are gladly provided. All I ask is to let me know if you can't play.

I look forward to hearing from you.
    Last edited by FiveThumbs; 12-01-14 at 09:03 AM.
    FiveThumbs
    CrazyCanucks

Germanhulks are looking for new members. We kicked the non players so we are looking for active members. Min. Level is 50. we expect 50-100 points per event.

Longtime Tapper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonD64 View Post
    Cannonbllrun newly formed GUILD (formerly Rones) is an international Guild/team looking for pirates to fill a few spots that are open. Arrrgh... We placed 25th in the last Guild event as Rones (Nov 21-24 with 1324 total points even though we had players that did not participate). I myself contributed 345 points. We are looking to finish higher in next event so if you are above level 35, you like to battle and can average at the very least 50 wins or more per event, send me a PM. If you are active and contrubte less that is ok. Let me know your TIMEZONE and your game name. FYI we use the LINE app (for smart phones, tablets or PCs) to chat during, before and after battles as this makes it easier to coordinate the event and strategies. Please install LINE if you plan to apply. My LINE ID is Shingor2013. It can be installed on phones, tablets and PCs/Macs.

Looking for 18 players

guild ID: Cannonbllrun
    game level: minimum 35
    rough estimate of ships: should be 40 or higher
    Top ship: Doesn't matter to me
    What your intention (contribution) in the versus would be: Intermediate. At a very minimum active contributor for all versus GUILD events
    We are now FULL with 25 members. Picked up some good players!!
    Shingor

+1
    Last edited by Monteo82; 12-02-14 at 08:17 PM. Reason: Belongs below
    Nothing ventured....

Quote Originally Posted by FiveThumbs View Post
    The CrazyCanucks are looking for an active player to fill one spot. If you would like to be part of a lively team and feel you can contribute then please contact me either by a Private Message or at 5thumbsoncrazycanucks@gmail.com. Only those who make contact will be considered.

Expected contribution: minimum 100 points per event. I would like to know how many points you normally get in a regular battle versus

We had tremendous success in the first four events with two 6th place finishes, a 4th, and a 1st in the last event. The team is made up of players with a wide variety of experience and abilities, and are very active on the Chat helping each other out. The participation rate in the last event was high, averaging 13 over the 25 matches, sometimes as many as 18 in a single match. Everyone did what they could which sometimes meant adding only one or two points. I mention this because this is what the team values, and any new member must share these values. I should stress that this is NOT a hardcore team. We all have families with lots of commitments outside of the game and allowances are gladly provided. All I ask is to let me know if you can't play.

Be prepared to communicate. We enjoy sharing thoughts and strategies. We even share r.l.!�� that's family!!
    Nothing ventured....

Quote Originally Posted by C_C_C View Post
    Name:  IMG_3186.jpg
Views: 11007
Size:  20.8 KBName:  IMG_3187.jpg
Views: 11043
Size:  20.9 KBチャットでの活発な彼らは、英語を話すいけない、その点に多くのに焦点を当てていけないようにいくつかの困 難なためのものです
    채팅에서 활동은, 영어를 해달라고 그 시점에 많은 포커스 그나마 일부 어려운입니다
    تنشط في دردشة غير لبعض الصعوبة لأنها لا يتكلمون الإنكليزية، لا تركز كثيرا على لأن نقطة
    3 languages, impressive! How did you get the characters?
    Nothing ventured....

Quote Originally Posted by FiveThumbs View Post

I really is an awesome team! We are a great mix of superstar players, loyal players who don't miss a round, and players who always have words of encouragement. We are looking forward to meeting the newest member of the team.

Guild ID: CannonThunder
    Game Level: 40
    Number of Ships: 35
    Top Ship: doesn't matter so long as you commit to engaging what you do have.
    Commitment: You've got to play. If you're only going to show up for one or two battle, then you should look elsewhere. Just dumped two level 60 players who couldn't be bothered to play once during the last couple of wars.

Thank you for the consideration.

DragonRiders currently has one opening. We came in 7th in the last guild event and we are looking to move up!
    Level 45 required.
    We are looking for active fighters and welcome those with smaller fleets. We ask only a minimum of 40-50 wins in the event but would love more if you can (our more powerful members average 100-200). We do not expect anyone to spend rubies.

We have an active chat, too.

If if you are interested send me a PM so I can look for you on my list.
    For what do we live, but to make sport for our neighbours, and laugh at them in our turn?'

Game Center: areteeirene
    Find me on dA: www.areteeirene.deviantart.com and www.aretestock.deviantart.com

Hi All! Our guild has two openings for players that are willing to participate on a regular basis, communicate in chat or by pm. We have a lot of great players that routinely post in chat and we all try to work together and help each other. We also have some that are not as chatty but they still participate and communicate with the team. We understand chat is not for everyone. We also understand that real life sometimes takes precedence and all we ask is that you communicate with us to let us know. This is supposed to be fun!

Guild ID: PlayingPirates
    Number of ships: No minimum required but I would like to know total number.
    Top ship: Would just like to know top 3 ships and also number of upgradeable cannons and hulls you have.
    Expected contribution: No real minimum points per event required but I would like to know where you normally place in regular battle versus. We have players that contribute at several levels but do so on a consistent basis.

We finished 5th in the first guild event and in shortened second event we placed in the top and received all prizes but the ship. In this last event we ended up 4th. We battled hard with the other teams, making it up to 2nd place for a while. It was very competitive. Please contact me either here on the forum or by pm to make an application. And I will be checking frequently since we have a guild battle coming this weekend. :0
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 695
Size:  90.8 KB
    Last edited by Washee; 12-03-14 at 11:07 PM.

HoofHearted has room for one more! We finished 13 in DA's group last time, but have added 5 new players to replace some that fell by the wayside in the last few weeks. It is okay if Real Life keeps you from playing, but just let us know. We are very supportive of family and work! We have players from 50-350 wins, with levels from 40 up (11 are level 60). Of course we would love for you to be level 60 and have 200 ships, but we don't think there are many of those players left out there unattached! Time is short, so please check us out. Or PM me and we will make sure you get on board immediately. Thanks!

Hey all, we got a couple openings for TeamUSA! We are a pretty active, chatty group looking for more active people! We placed near the top in previous events and are looking to climb even more with the addition of a couple strong members.

Guild ID: TeamUSA
    Minimum level: No minimum
    Number of ships: No minimum
    Top ship: No minimum
    Expected contribution: 50-100+

Team peaceand quiet still have spaces available for people willing to participate. No other requirements.

Team Enderdragons recruiting

Guild Id Enderdragons
    Level 55 (wish I could change that)

We came in 37 in our last battle event with 5 players participating. We are a friendly group and are looking for players who would like to participate in events at whatever level they can.

I ask that you participate in at least every other event and if you choose to stop playing PC that you leave the guild. Any player that does not play or communicate with the team for two consectutive battles will be removed from the team.

Covewarriors is stil looking for one player who wants to battle with us.
    Lvl 60 and want to be in a fun group, with a active chat.
    We all love to battle the events.

Reply here or Pm me

Mrhood
    Proud visitor of guilds
    Member of the family clan

Longtime Tapper
    I would like to join a new guild. I have only played one event but scored 95 wins. Our guild only has one other member so it is difficult to do very well. I am level 32 but am purposely not moving on quickly. I have 35 ships with 4 over 1800/1800. My best ship is Monster Armada at 2750/2750. I play every day and want to chat too. I am in the uk so could maybe help with playing across the time differences. PM me if I would fit in your guild

Would love some more people for

MustLovePandas

We are a fledgling, little group (12 spots available) who hope to improve. ANY level player is welcome. We have one player who had 300+ points in the last event and one with just seven. Just do what you can, when you can. The only requirement is do SOMETHING.

PlayingPirates still has one spot available. See post above for info.

Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast