Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37454647
Results 1,151 to 1,163 of 1163

Thread: Guild players available and Teams availability. Please Post on here.

Would you like to merge with Relax guild. We have room and are looking for players who want to have some fun.

If you are looking for a team that has fun and has a mix of players feel free to join us. We are TEAM_MATES

If you would like to join our guild TEAM_MATES we have a mixed team.

Red face Love to battle?

BBelite is looking for incredible people that love this game. Our Captains are the most wonderful, supportive and international family around. Please apply and let us add you to our team.

Man_O_War has 2 opening for active pirates. If you can achieve at least 250 pts per event, we welcome you!

Quadrophonics is looking for 3 active players!

CrazyCanucks3 has 2 openings. We are a fun and chatty group from all over the world, and we are looking for active players to join us. Feel free to apply.
    Leader of CrazyCanucks3

MAN_O_WAR is looking for 2 active players. Min requirements are only 250 pts during guild battles. We always finish battles between 5-10 place and always win the free ship. Come join!

Looking for 11 players who are either individual players looking for a new home or a guild who would like to merge your guild with ours. Look for Coveville, we would love to welcome you to our friendly group of players.

COVEVILLE
    Officer COVEVILLE

Hello from Team Slackers,

Do not underestimate our name, we are a dedicated team who constantly rank in the top 30. On several occasions we have hit top 10. On one occasion we were number 7. Currently we have 11 members and would like to recruit players to contribute to our teams success. Ideally we would like someone who is an active player and puts in an effort to our team.

Our Guild Message is:

For casual players that play when they can, not when the game prefers. We enjoy the game, but most of all each other!

- Guild ID: Slackers
    - Game level: N/A
    - Rough estimate of ships: N/A
    - Top ship:N/A
    - We are looking for players who can contribute towards Battles and Guild events. Someone who can notify us if they are unable to play. We have strong players and casual players, for us what is important is the team bond that we have. We have mutual respect for one another and make an effort to contribute to our Guilds success.

BlackAdder is looking for new team members. Guild guidelines, earn a minimum of 150 points in guild battles and notify in advance if you canít participate in a guild battle. And above all, have fun. Name:  902E18A7-A8D7-4004-A072-435CB6FAA3E4.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  19.3 KB

RedRuby

Quote Originally Posted by Athina620 View Post
    ATHENA620 is in need of players. I only have one other player which I found out thru the chat that he was in Dubai for 10 days so I played on my own. We are both on level 60. He has helped me when I'm working because of our 6 or 7 hour time difference but this was a really tough game. I made it to no 73!!! And it was nonstop ...I had players with a full ship attacking me!! Lol.. But I'm thinking of either leaving and joining another team or having active players that would want to join us. The only reason I didn't leave was b/c of my other crew and he has saved me plenty of times in other games while I was at work. We do chat and are friendly. I'm not really sure what number I requested at first ....maybe 35 or 40... If I could change it I would. Sorry....I'm on no sleep for over 24 hours and getting tired. Hope to hear from some players. Thanks!
    Hi Anthina ,you are more than Welcome to Join us at Redruby. We are looking for 3 new team members so you could ask your team mate to join too. All we ask is that you Enjoy Battling and help the team to a Top place. We Normally finish in the top 25-30. Please let me know as soon as you can as Battle weekend is about to start. Have a chat with your Teammates. Thank you...Alan

Britarmy

Helo all,
    we are BRITARMY , at last battle (just now - 11.december 2017) we are at position 26 in guild war.
    We have about 10-13 free places for new players.
    Everybody welcome :-)

TomasP

Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37454647