Page 1 of 46 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Guild players available and Teams availability. Please Post on here.

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar

Guild players available and Teams availability. Please Post on here.

I have created this thread after playing against teams that were struggling to contribute towards the battles. Personally for me I would rather compete against a team that have equally contributing players as my own. I feel like I really need to so something about it.

If you require a place in a guild then state your
    - guild ID
    - game level
    - rough estimate of ships
    - Top ship
    - what you intention (contribution) in the versus would be.. casual, intermediate..mid/high level.. totally bonkers etc

Those who are looking for players for their teams it is important to state what you are looking for from the player. Don't just accept someone at a certain level expecting them to have a certain no of ships. Do not expect someone with 200 ships to play hardcore either. Always ask if unsure what this player could bring to you and let them know what you are looking for.

Please remember that we all have a "real life" and sometimes that gets the better of us. NO one can be expected to play each and every 2 hr battle. Work with your team, talk to your team. Let them know if you have things on if its something you can warn them about before hand. Most of all have fun.

If anyone are having any issues then you are welcome to message me.

DA
    Last edited by darkangel; 11-24-14 at 06:00 PM.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Intrepid Explorer
    Here.. i will start this off.

Looking for possibly 1 or 2 players:

guild ID: SmugglersCove
    game level: minimum 30
    rough estimate of ships: doesn't matter to me
    Top ship: Doesn't matter to me
    What you intention (contribution) in the versus would be: Intermediate. At a very minimum, 100 wins per guild event.

This last event, our guild placed in 5th in our leaderboard group.
    Name:  smugglerscove.jpg
Views: 10860
Size:  12.7 KB

Send me a message if you are interested.

thx
    dLow

Guild ID: Rebels
    Game Level: minimum of 55
    Rough Estimate of Ships: doesn't matter
    Top Ship: doesn't matter
    Contribution to Versus Event: ~50 wins per guild event

We currently only have 16 out of 15 available players. Despite this, we placed in the top 50 - 48th place to be precise. We are looking for someone who will contribute wins, but also chat and discuss tips, tricks and strategies in chat. Individuals outside of North America would be a great asset, but not necessary.

Feel free to message me here or to send a guild request directly.

My guild is only three and this last event only two of us played yet we still placed 86th in this last event. REALLY???? Could someone explain to me the process? I didn't even get to play in the last 24 hours.

CovePirates guild that was first at the last guild versus event has just opened 6 place for you to join please send PM with details before you apply for the guild. And only high level, totally bonkers players will be accepted. Thanks in advance.

Guild ID: DarkAngelFans
    game level: minimum 50
    rough estimate of ships: doesn't matter *
    Top ship: Doesn't matter *
    What you intention (contribution) in the versus would be: the * above refers to your ability to contribute as much as able to guild events. Looking for players that could potentially hit 300ish or more (if RL allowed for it).

We are a friendly bunch with a very international flavor that covers a lot of time zones.

We managed a 3rd place finish in our battle -- looking to improve that next time:
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 11003
Size:  101.7 KB

Send me a message if you are interested. Self-monikered Hardcore players (with warm hearts!) particularly sought after.

Name:  IMG_0934.jpg
Views: 10838
Size:  22.7 KB

Guild ID: Missingllink
    game level: minimum 50
    rough estimate of ships: doesn't matter *
    Top ship: Doesn't matter *
    What you intention (contribution) in the versus would be: To actually contribute in the games would be nice, if we all played as a team we would rank very highly.

Diyaandco is recruiting 2.

Guild ID: Diyaandco
    Game level: minimum 30
    Recruiting mid to high level. Totally bonkers will be top of the list.
    1-200+ contribution expected from you in an event the size of the last marathon.

This is what Diyaandco is about. Firstly companionship and teamwork. We have a great guild that is a mix of serious competitive players and not so serious players, and players with real lives (work included) from all over the world. You will find someone in your time zone here!

We also have some less experienced players. We love them, and are doing our utter best to feed them some good stuff and grow them into strong players.

In the last event we came in 3rd: serious, not so serious, real life and all.

Name:  photo.JPG
Views: 10816
Size:  12.0 KB

If you think you can help us contribute to a guild event, share other strategy, and are willing to talk on chat, please PM me or Diya diya, and tell us a bit about yourself.
    Last edited by GingerP; 12-06-14 at 10:44 AM.
    Diyaandco Guild
    Game Center ID: !gingerp!

Covewarriors is looking for active and killer players, we got around 20 realy active players.

You must be lvl 60
    Ships does not matter
    Only want to recrute players that want to be in a great guild that is realy active in chat and help out a lot.
    If you got 100 points or more in last guild versus battle we are looking for you.
    Or when you have a lot of ships and are willing to go on some killer battles with us.
    We came in #7 in our guild versus.

Pm me and come join our guild covewarriors
    Grtzz mrhood
    Proud visitor of guilds
    Member of the family clan

Oceans_Fear is hiring a top pirate

guild ID: Oceans_Fear
    game level: min Level 60
    estimate of ships: doesn't matter to me
    What you intention: Looking for a player who is active in chat,hopefully 200-300 Points in guild events- min 150.

We came second Place last guild event missing 300points from first. we had 1 player With 0 Points so he/she is out
    timezone doesnt matter so much when we are pretty much covered in all time zones.

send a PM for quistions or Applications

Nepser

Capt. Oceans_Fear

ATHENA620 is in need of players. I only have one other player which I found out thru the chat that he was in Dubai for 10 days so I played on my own. We are both on level 60. He has helped me when I'm working because of our 6 or 7 hour time difference but this was a really tough game. I made it to no 73!!! And it was nonstop ...I had players with a full ship attacking me!! Lol.. But I'm thinking of either leaving and joining another team or having active players that would want to join us. The only reason I didn't leave was b/c of my other crew and he has saved me plenty of times in other games while I was at work. We do chat and are friendly. I'm not really sure what number I requested at first ....maybe 35 or 40... If I could change it I would. Sorry....I'm on no sleep for over 24 hours and getting tired. Hope to hear from some players. Thanks!
    ID Athina620

Name:  IMG_3186.jpg
Views: 10745
Size:  20.8 KBName:  IMG_3187.jpg
Views: 10778
Size:  20.9 KBチャットでの活発な彼らは、英語を話すいけない、その点に多くのに焦点を当てていけないようにいくつかの困 難なためのものです
    채팅에서 활동은, 영어를 해달라고 그 시점에 많은 포커스 그나마 일부 어려운입니다
    تنشط في دردشة غير لبعض الصعوبة لأنها لا يتكلمون الإنكليزية، لا تركز كثيرا على لأن نقطة
    Last edited by C_C_C; 11-26-14 at 04:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Athina620 View Post
    ATHENA620 is in need of players. I only have one other player which I found out thru the chat that he was in Dubai for 10 days so I played on my own. We are both on level 60. He has helped me when I'm working because of our 6 or 7 hour time difference but this was a really tough game. I made it to no 73!!! And it was nonstop ...I had players with a full ship attacking me!! Lol.. But I'm thinking of either leaving and joining another team or having active players that would want to join us. The only reason I didn't leave was b/c of my other crew and he has saved me plenty of times in other games while I was at work. We do chat and are friendly. I'm not really sure what number I requested at first ....maybe 35 or 40... If I could change it I would. Sorry....I'm on no sleep for over 24 hours and getting tired. Hope to hear from some players. Thanks!
    Feel free to join Team Relax if both of you want to. I still can take in around 13-14 members. Thanks and have a good rest. John1213

Athina I have sent you a private message.

Quote Originally Posted by Athina620 View Post

Cannonballers has some openings. We achieved a fifth place finish in last event. Members are very active on guild forums and also thru kakao talk group chats. We require that you are a member of our forum and participate in guild events. Please visit our forum to see if this would be a good fit for you.

Www.paradisecoveelders.free.forums.net

Best
    Papa Daemon
    Cannonballers Guild Officer
    "Hallucinate a green light, I stomp on the gas, my performance aint perfect, but its loud and its fast.
    Set sail for the new world and I , Burn down the mast, Well it wasn't the first time and it wont be the last...."
    - Widespread Panic

Longtime Tapper
    Cannonbllrun newly formed GUILD (formerly Rones) is an international Guild/team looking for pirates to fill a few spots that are open. Arrrgh... We placed 25th in the last Guild event as Rones (Nov 21-24 with 1324 total points even though we had players that did not participate). I myself contributed 345 points. We are looking to finish higher in next event so if you are above level 35, you like to battle and can average at the very least 50 wins or more per event, send me a PM. If you are active and contrubte less that is ok. Let me know your TIMEZONE and your game name. FYI we use the LINE app (for smart phones, tablets or PCs) to chat during, before and after battles as this makes it easier to coordinate the event and strategies. Please install LINE if you plan to apply. My LINE ID is Shingor2013. It can be installed on phones, tablets and PCs/Macs.

Looking for 18 players

guild ID: Cannonbllrun
    game level: minimum 35
    rough estimate of ships: should be 40 or higher
    What your intention (contribution) in the versus would be: Intermediate. At a very minimum active contributor for all versus GUILD events

I was just drafted as the new leader of Poisonivy. We were unable to participate in the first two (failed) attempts to launch the guild event. In the most recent, we were finally able to participate, and placed in the top 20 of our grouping. No truly gonzo-bonkers players, no 400-ship fleets, no ruby buying/burning fiends...most in the 50-75 ship range. About a half dozen of us hit triple digits, and a couple others likely to when RL allows.

We have six openings for people who are willing to participate. Understanding that RL takes priority, it would be great to have 25 members who actually post points during the event...or at least post/chat that they would not make it for a particular weekend.

As I am currently getting feedback on current members availability, there may be some preference for certain time zones.

Peaceand quiet has room for five members. Only requirement is some participation.

Ninja_Beasts are looking for 8 new members! We are a solid group of players! But it's just been the handful of us to contribute! We finish high, and we communicate if we can't be around for certain battle times. Mainly dedicated Level 60 players!
    Me included, lots of versus won ships on board. Come join us!

Ninja_Beasts are looking for 8 new members! We are a solid group of players! But it's just been the handful of us to contribute! We finish high, and we communicate if we can't be around for certain battle times. Mainly dedicated Level 60 players!
    Me included, lots of versus won ships on board. Come join us!

Relax still have slots for new member. Just require some participation.

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post

If you require a place in a guild then state your
    - guild ID
    - game level
    - rough estimate of ships
    - Top ship
    - what you intention (contribution) in the versus would be.. casual, intermediate..mid/high level.. totally bonkers etc

DA
    My Guild ID was "Texans", member name "Taxlave"
    Game Level-41
    Number of ships-41
    Top Ship-Turducken
    Contribution-Probably mid to high level.

Last guild event, I had 331 points and was the only member (only 4 members in the guild) that participated or had any points. Guild ending rank was 145. Looking to be part of a guild with more participation.

Thank you in advance for your consideration!

Level60Club60, has 3 available slots for members that are level 60 and active.

ZintsterD
    Covewarriors still has one available slot. level 60 requirement and prefer players with at least 100 points in last guild event! Please PM me if interested in joining! Very friendly and helpful team and active on chat

Thank you!

NoPrisoners Guild is looking for players. We are seeking daily players please. This guild currently has 4 total players and would love to grow bigger and tougher ��.
    Last edited by Cindpi; 12-07-14 at 06:24 AM.

Page 1 of 46 12311 ... LastLast