Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Campus Holiday v1.04 Available in the iTunes App Store!

Are they ever going to do anything with this game like campus life? I would love it. I love the holiday feel of this game!

Yes please please please don't forget this game,,,,, it gets the holiday spirit going!!!
    Friend me on Game Center @ Cherylsuekelley, just mention tap campus!
    Game Center has again changed my name,,,, it is now,,,, Day Child 93,,,,, whatever that is! Please friend me, I'd love to see your creations!

Quote Originally Posted by Barcbar View Post
    Yes please please please don't forget this game,,,,, it gets the holiday spirit going!!!
    Unable to post picture but I won 50 gems on the trip to grandmas house today !!!!!
    Friend me on Game Center @ Cherylsuekelley, just mention tap campus!
    Game Center has again changed my name,,,, it is now,,,, Day Child 93,,,,, whatever that is! Please friend me, I'd love to see your creations!

I still play CL every day. I have bought up all the land, except for the two diamond pieces. I plan on purchasing these after I have finished recruiting the last diamond girl. Most of my sorority are fully educated, and the others are working their way up as I am continually earning education points. I hope that PG will not close down this game before I finish mt goal of completing the game. I trust that they will promote this game through the upcoming Holiday Season and perhaps throw in a few additions. I believe that it is the cross overs to CL that caused them grief over the past couple of years. I feel they should just forget about doing that, and perhaps instead put up some of the beautiful clothes....especially gown...into quests at CL for the Holiday quests. Just my thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by Dudley1994 View Post
    I still play CL every day. I have bought up all the land, except for the two diamond pieces. I plan on purchasing these after I have finished recruiting the last diamond girl. Most of my sorority are fully educated, and the others are working their way up as I am continually earning education points. I hope that PG will not close down this game before I finish mt goal of completing the game. I trust that they will promote this game through the upcoming Holiday Season and perhaps throw in a few additions. I believe that it is the cross overs to CL that caused them grief over the past couple of years. I feel they should just forget about doing that, and perhaps instead put up some of the beautiful clothes....especially gown...into quests at CL for the Holiday quests. Just my thoughts.
    Ditto and Amen!!

I have now recruited all the girls, and purchased all of the available cash land and clothing and accessories. I am continuing to educate my girls, and am now saving to purchase last two pieces of land that are available for diamonds only. Note to PG, if you were to think of rejuvenating this game and adding some items for the 2015 Holiday Season I would think of purchasing diamonds. However, if the game is not going to be revised in any way shape or form, I will just continue to plod away and not spend any real life money. It still has potential. Just don't do game transfers as they caused a lot of problems for PG and discontent among players. Just add some quests. New furniture Wd be nice: even basics where u already have the graphics like toilets, tubs, showers and new beds. Just a suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by Dudley1994 View Post
    I have now recruited all the girls, and purchased all of the available cash land and clothing and accessories. I am continuing to educate my girls, and am now saving to purchase last two pieces of land that are available for diamonds only. Note to PG, if you were to think of rejuvenating this game and adding some items for the 2015 Holiday Season I would think of purchasing diamonds. However, if the game is not going to be revised in any way shape or form, I will just continue to plod away and not spend any real life money. It still has potential. Just don't do game transfers as they caused a lot of problems for PG and discontent among players. Just add some quests. New furniture Wd be nice: even basics where u already have the graphics like toilets, tubs, showers and new beds. Just a suggestion.
    I agree with that 100% Dudley! I updated to IOS 9.1, and i lost all my finished progress on CH, but I sent a ticket and hopefully PG can get it before the holidays are here!!
    Game Centre Profiles: -^H3nry_38^- & Yoshi_devil83
    Fashion Showdown Profiles : Harmony38 & Yoshidevil83

I recruited all the girls too, and used to check in daily. But I stopped ever since my game screwed up like this. Every screen I go to is messed up, and that spoils everything. Anyone has screens like mine?

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 441
Size:  97.7 KB
    FS: ⓍⒶⓃ

Sorority Superstar terrihallman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Naimonster View Post
    I recruited all the girls too, and used to check in daily. But I stopped ever since my game screwed up like this. Every screen I go to is messed up, and that spoils everything. Anyone has screens like mine?

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 441
Size:  97.7 KB
    My screen is like that as well. My CL screen was like that for a long time and they sent out an update that fixed it.
    Terrihallman Game Center ID. Please mention the CL forums for an add to friends list.

PG couldn't find my completed progress data, so i'm gonna have to start from scratch all over again i'm kinda upset and kinda mad, but at least i'll get credit back all that money spending and time thrown in the garbage
    Game Centre Profiles: -^H3nry_38^- & Yoshi_devil83
    Fashion Showdown Profiles : Harmony38 & Yoshidevil83

I hope PG sees there is still an interest in this game, especially over the Holiday Season. I continue to play all year to keep my game moving along. Sure would be nice if they gave us a few new items or quests for the holidays.

Nm
    Last edited by NekoHina; 11-01-15 at 10:16 AM.
    GC - NekoHina ˚(͇̩̫͇̂̂)ฅ˚ FS - NekoHina
    I love to vote for friends, so please me a request on Game Center and mention your CL forum name. Thanks!
    "You are NEVER too old to play with dolls". -- 💕 ˚₊Hina ‧₊˚. 🐾

As I only need coins to upgrade my sorority girls' education, I often do coin spins to get diamonds as I still have to buy the 99 diamond and 199 diamond pieces of land. Just won 50 diamonds in a spin.

Bought the 99 diamond piece of land and got an ice castle. Now saving diamonds to buy last ice front property for 249 diamonds.

Might not be popular with this opinion but I'd rather see that PG fixes issues in the main game rather than spend man hours for this.
    CL id: Kadiatu

Intrepid Explorer ScarletDragon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by yirara View Post
    Might not be popular with this opinion but I'd rather see that PG fixes issues in the main game rather than spend man hours for this.
    I don't expect new material in CH, they have already said no. But I hope they will be able to keep the game running through the various iOS upgrades as I really enjoy visiting it during the holidays.
    ScarletDragon is scarlet834 in GC. If you send a friend request please mention the forum.
    I am Scarlet in FS.

Thought I'd mention that I completed this game before deleting it. While it was a dead game, I collected from my girls everyday, upgraded all the models education to top level, and spun the money on the wheel to collect diamonds. I then purchased all the land. I bought all the cash clothing. I gave up, however, and didn't finish purchasing all of the diamond clothing.

Please help

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
    New in this update:
    -Awesome new content and girls to recruit!
    -Bug fixes and iOS8 compatibility!
    I tried loading my old Campus Holiday game but it won't open on my new iPad. It said my game was restored, but there was an error and said I should contact tech support. Please help so I can play CH again.

Quote Originally Posted by terrihallman View Post
    I hope we get clothing to come over as well. I'm need more hats in CL. And the gowns are gorgeous.
    I hope so too!
    I was surfing on the net and found a very interesting website. Check it!
    https://handmadewritings.com/custom-papers

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123