Thread: Animal Voyage v 1.32 is now available in the Apple Store!

Animal Voyage v 1.32 is now available in the Apple Store!

What's New in Version 1.32
    - Stay tuned for new holiday content! We have some cool new animals coming your way for the holidays!

- More bug fixes! We've added a binary fix that should resolve the Leaderboard issue once and for all. Thank you for your patience as we've worked to fix it, and please let us know if you continue to experience any trouble!

Intrepid Explorer
    Looking forward to this year's Christmas AV adventure. Hoping that there'll be a proper quest (not a series of animals costing 375 crystals each).

I've fortunately never experienced the counter reset problem in the competitive global challenges, but for the sake of those who have I really hope that the team has finally been able to fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleni View Post
    Looking forward to this year's Christmas AV adventure. Hoping that there'll be a proper quest (not a series of animals costing 375 crystals each).
    What Eleni said!!!
    When will android version be available?

I downloaded it yesterday and I am sorry to say that I already had three islands today with not opening crates. Loading still takes a long time and after five minigames everything still slows down.

Quote Originally Posted by Carina_K View Post
    I downloaded it yesterday and I am sorry to say that I already had three islands today with not opening crates. Loading still takes a long time and after five minigames everything still slows down.
    More than a week and still no android update??? Is anyone else having problems? Is it more glitchy than normal?
    I don't want to miss out on any more content!

The android update finally appeared this morning in the Google Play Store. No problems so far.
    I am so happy to have Santa Hat Remy replace vampire teeth Remy! And really looking forward to the exciting winter content!

Did anyone notice the Version 1.33 update? Was released 10 Jan. Haven't seen anyone mention it and don't get a pop up in game telling me to update so just going to do so now. All it says is "Exciting new animals!" Heard that before? We'll see.

What's wrong with the update:
    -Still getting the Runaway Life popup. Though there's a new quest for it, including the one saying I've completed it. Though there's a new quest for it, can't remember if that disappeared or not? Anyway, I may be tempted to try installing it again just to see if it will get rid of the stupid quest and popup.
    -Lots of new animals in store. No change from the 400 crystals each. Still with name showing instead of species.
    Last edited by kyliesmiley16; 01-24-15 at 10:29 PM.

8. 03-20-15, 10:32 PM

Quote Originally Posted by courtney View Post
    Digital games FTW

Spellforce 2 both of them are available on D2D, so Im set until Faith in Destiny.

http://itqueries.com/recommended-sofware/
    ???

This game is super cute and a very good time waster. Super addicting. But I agree with other players. Crystals are too hard to get. And I'm definitely not paying for them.