Thread: Do you guys do guild event

Do you guys do guild event

Dear all,

I played on iPhone, just wonder do you do guilds event on android?
    Last edited by Ialwayswin; 11-05-14 at 06:45 AM.
    I am Ironman, leader of the family clan. GMT + 8

Simple answer. No, the android version is dead and they won't be adding more or new content.

In all fairness, PG can barely handle the regular version. With bugs, crashes, slow roll outs, differences in costings and content, versus causing chaos in the leaderboard, where would they have the time or energy to deal with an android version?
    There is no fairness or consistency in TPC; so just because you have it in your cove, it may not be the case for everyone. And just because everyone else has it, doesn't mean you will. Except crashing, everybody has crashing!

Apparently you play on ios and know PG is focusing strictly on it. Android version is dead. Yet they refuse to shut it down and let new players spend money if they wish on a game that is dead and gladly accept the cash and instead of putting it back into develop the android version it all goes to ios. So dont talk about fairness because PG is gladly ripping uninformed Android players off on a dead game. Where is the fairness you speak of.? Its doesn't exist for the Android players and PG even admitted to not supporting new content for Android. But as I stated will gladly take the money from us.
    Last edited by relic6; 11-09-14 at 11:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by relic6 View Post
    Apparently you play on ios and know PG is focusing strictly on it. Android version is dead. Yet they refuse to shut it down and let new players spend money if they wish on a game that is dead and gladly accept the cash and instead of putting it back into develop the android version it all goes to ios. So dont talk about fairness because PG is gladly ripping uninformed Android players off on a dead game. Where is the fairness you speak of.? Its doesn't exist for the Android players and PG even admitted to not supporting new content for Android. But as I stated will gladly take the money from us.
    I'm sorry I think you miss my sarcasm. There is no fairness with PG. They say they are trying to be fair, by taking away early collection and giving everyone half collection, but really they are just doing something for their own purposes.

There is no fairness in iOS TPC, there is no fairness in Android TPC. In fact there is just no fairness with PG.
    There is no fairness or consistency in TPC; so just because you have it in your cove, it may not be the case for everyone. And just because everyone else has it, doesn't mean you will. Except crashing, everybody has crashing!