Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What kind of pets do you have?

What kind of pets do you have?

What kind of pets do you have (or want)? In my house we have two betta fish and a russian tortoise

I have a blond labrador retriever. He likes to sleep a lot but he's super friendly.

We are currently between pets - since our cat died in 2012. Waiting until our youngest is old enough to have a kitten in the house, and be mature enough to be delicate enough with one.
    Secret Passages: Restarted: Level 12, v.2.112-318,0 Prod
    - Shadow Play rewards of shovels are a sick joke for the amount of effort required.

i have two bettas as well .
    i want oikawa tooru to FICKLE me rlly hard

How cute what kind?

i have a hermaphrodite [ google if you don't know what that is ] veiltail male , it's red .

i also have a male veiltail , that was white with some blue and purple on its body . now i see his fins are rotting and his fins have blue on them .

Quote Originally Posted by anime View Post
    i have a hermaphrodite [ google if you don't know what that is ] veiltail male , it's red .

i also have a male veiltail , that was white with some blue and purple on its body . now i see his fins are rotting and his fins have blue on them .
    Lol I do know what that is
    I hope the betta with finrot gets better. You should try daily partial water changes. If you have to, you can get a medicine such as Bettafix at the petstore, but I wouldn't use it too often or it will hurt the fish.

Quote Originally Posted by BlondeLove View Post
    Lol I do know what that is
    I hope the betta with finrot gets better. You should try daily partial water changes. If you have to, you can get a medicine such as Bettafix at the petstore, but I wouldn't use it too often or it will hurt the fish.
    i think he's fine for now . he's still active and happy . i think the fins were like that when i bought him so maybe it isn't finrot .

Sometimes it's just their natural coloring did u name them? My betta is named Blondie. The other one is my sister's and is named violet. violet is a lavender elephant ear betta that we got for only $3 since he was labeled wrong!

Sometimes it's just their natural coloring did u name them? My betta is named Blondie. The other one is my sister's and is named violet. violet is a lavender elephant ear betta that we got for only $3 since he was labeled wrong!
    the male one with the white and blue streaks on his fins is named clear , because his fins are transparent and i can see through them .

the one with two genders is named koujaku , named after an anime character with a red tunic .

Cool

where did you buy the elephant ear from ,

Petco. It had a sticker that said "new" and it was purple so that's why my sister wanted it. We found out what it was after the fact.

$3 is a big steal . the elephant ears they sell at petco cost $7 ... and usually we can only go for cheap bettas , so we always buy veiltails , it would be nice to get a halfmoon betta .

- - - Updated - - -

oh and this seems like a betta fish thread now . not a what kind of pet you have thread LOL .

Lol well no one else is rly posting so I don't think anyone cares the most expensive we ever bought was a $20 DTHM betta with gorgeous coloring.

how long did it last ?

- - - Updated - - -

i hear the pretty fish don't last as long because their fins are big and more prone to fin rot , and diseases in the fins .

Can't say much... We returned him two days later because the tank filter we bought was torturing him, it was way two fast and would try to suck up his lovely fins he was truly gorgeous, and it was sad to see him go. My mom wouldn't let us get a filterless tank since she thought it would mold quickly. Now we know that's not true, we have filterless tanks for our bettas and they do fine. I guess it was better anyway because we wouldn't have been able to take him with us when we moved (no one wants to cart a fish halfway across the country xD) and I wasn't really ready to care for a fish, the three zebra danios that I got as a replacement (since they could tolerate the filter) died within two months.

I have a cat, and he's the best cat in the world (no really though...)

We have three cats. One is a scaredy cat. One yowls all night (I have recordings of him as proof!). The final cat is the best cat...except she keeps tripping my husband at every opportunity. He swears she does it on purpose. Her smug expression afterwards doesn't help dispel this impression...

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 393
Size:  77.9 KB

This is her sleeping in all catly innocence!
    "Curiosity only maimed the cat..." =^.^= "I did NOT trip and fall...I attacked the floor, and I believe I am winning."
    https://pocketgems.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new <-- copy/paste TO SUBMIT A TICKET TO PG

Cool
    that two gendered red fish died two days ago .

it was shocked because we did a dramatic water change .

we bought a new delta fin betta and named it miki .

Views: 385
Size:  92.4 KB

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rookie View Post
    We have three cats. One is a scaredy cat. One yowls all night (I have recordings of him as proof!). The final cat is the best cat...except she keeps tripping my husband at every opportunity. He swears she does it on purpose. Her smug expression afterwards doesn't help dispel this impression...

how adorable ^^

That is pure cat I know that our cat was in quite a snit after our first child was born, and gave all the attention to my husband, until one day she forgave me - and this was evidenced by her going round to his side of the bed, hopping up onto the bed, walking across him to then curl up on my lap.
    Secret Passages: Restarted: Level 12, v.2.112-318,0 Prod
    - Shadow Play rewards of shovels are a sick joke for the amount of effort required.

I had fish and two cats. The fish died as did my first cat and the second we had to give away.

I would love to have a pet red panda ^^

Aww sorry anime well I personally dislike cats, but that guy is pretty cute rookie

Adorable!!

I have two parakeets, that always escape from their cage! lol
    It's not always rainbows and butterflies, it's compromise that moves us along.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast