Thread: Suggestions for new animals in Animal Voyage!

Suggestions for new animals in Animal Voyage!

Hi everyone!

It's been a while since I've asked this of all of you, but I wanted to get some feedback about what animals you'd like to see in the future! Any type of animal or creature you'd like to see (mythical, real or not) - I'd love to hear it!

P.S. If you have any direct feedback about animals in the past - what you liked, what you didn't like, please also add that here

HI, i would love to get some cats, british shorthair, maine coon, ragdoll, chartereux and so on, there are so many cute sorts of cats... Please give us some into the game.
    Last edited by Anka79; 10-03-14 at 10:38 AM.

More birds!! Not just ducks and flightless birds, please. How about some Hawks, Eagles, Falcons, Owls.... the wings on the Sphynx are gorgeous and would look great on a bird of prey!
    R.I.P. Tap Zoo

Intrepid Explorer
    How about some aquatic 'animals' like dolphins, whales, sea horses, fish? Perhaps the otter or harp seal or walrus or one of the penguins could go in search of them. Mind you, it'd have to be a 'regular' animal and not one of the premium ones, wouldn't it? There could be an underwater world for us to explore and inhabit with new 'animals'. The grass could be seaweed, rocks would be err rocks and trees could be coral.

And I like Moosh's suggestion about including some birds. How about swallows, parrots, kingfishers, bee-eaters, hoopoes?

Personally I love cats, hamsters and dogs. I love bush babies too . http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galago they are so cute. I love Eleni, Moosh and Anka79's suggestions.
    Gaming is suppose to be relaxing and FUN. I do not get it when I paid real money for challenges not properly organized, the games keep kicking me out, lagging, BUGS and OVER PRICED stuffs. Hmmmmm..perhaps time to go back to reading. LOL

How about not releasing any animals until the prices come down, instead of the same old 375 crystal bridges and safari hats? And not to mention until content has been released to everyone - including the outback and cross breeding - which already gives some players much more animals than others! As an Aussie myself, I would love the Koala, Platypus, Frilled Neck Lizard etc that are available with the Outback, but I, along with many others are yet to get it!!!

That said, some more region quest animals would be nice. I wished the Homestead, Safari, Dinosaur, etc. animals etc came with their own land and landmarks etc. As they didn't, I wouldn't mind seeing some more coin-decorations in the shop to reflect such regions that didn't come with their own landmarks, so we can create our own little coupling and space for them Even the Haunted island animals, who were all crystal animals, did come with a little quest and landmark for them.

As for other animals, like Eleni said I wouldn't mind more aquatic animals, although not sure how you'd wrangle that... I think either way they're gonna look weird clearing things unless they were somehow underwater.

And definitely agree with Moosh - would love to see an Owl and an Eagle! Maybe even something more colourful like the Rainbow Lorikeet or the Toucan, or more beachy like the Pelican.

With Halloween coming up, maybe a Spider? A crow or raven? A mouse?

How about a Green Tree Frog?
    Last edited by kyliesmiley16; 10-04-14 at 11:47 PM.

Longtime Tapper
    Quote Originally Posted by kyliesmiley16 View Post
    How about not releasing any animals until the prices come down, instead of the same old 375 crystal bridges and safari hats? And not to mention until content has been released to everyone - including the outback and cross breeding - which already gives some players much more animals than others! As an Aussie myself, I would love the Koala, Platypus, Frilled Neck Lizard etc that are available with the Outback, but I, along with many others are yet to get it!!!

That said, some more region quest animals would be nice. I wished the Homestead, Safari, Dinosaur, etc. animals etc came with their own land and landmarks etc. As they didn't, I wouldn't mind seeing some more coin-decorations in the shop to reflect such regions that didn't come with their own landmarks, so we can create our own little coupling and space for them Even the Haunted island animals, who were all crystal animals, did come with a little quest and landmark for them.

As for other animals, like Eleni said I wouldn't mind more aquatic animals, although not sure how you'd wrangle that... I think either way they're gonna look weird clearing things unless they were somehow underwater.

And definitely agree with Moosh - would love to see an Owl and an Eagle! Maybe even something more colourful like the Rainbow Lorikeet or the Toucan, or more beachy like the Pelican.

With Halloween coming up, maybe a Spider?

YEAH im with you on this would LOVE to get the outback and videovolt and stuff before new content

and yes aquatic animals wuld be adorebel, Dolfins Orca blue whale ext.

Also it could be great with some rare cats like the gold cat and adult jaguar, adult white lion and lionesses. And i know we had a snake but its pink ! So a natural collored Gren Anaconda is still on my list maby a premium animal for a new region of Amazonas ?
    Not all that glitters is gold. And yes the beauty in the picture is mine raised him my self and he is my prince.

OH! And I'd really love to see the Eurasian Badger.

I missed out on the snake. I would love a chance to get a snake! I would also like a video vault please!

Do we have Octopus?
    Gaming is suppose to be relaxing and FUN. I do not get it when I paid real money for challenges not properly organized, the games keep kicking me out, lagging, BUGS and OVER PRICED stuffs. Hmmmmm..perhaps time to go back to reading. LOL

Longtime Tapper
    I'd like to see more dogs, but don't care for the model used to create the current collection of dogs. They look a bit deformed (I can provide more commentary if necessary, but the things that really get me are the back paws and the chest). I'm not really a cat person, but one of the reasons I wanted the black cat is that it reminded me of my dogs more than the dogs in the game do.

Favorite animals: polar bear, big lion, warthog, nightmare horse, crocodile, alligator, hyena*, mammoth, tyrannosaurus rex, peacock, cheetah, black cat, margay.

Least favorite animal, based on appearance: the moose.

My problem with the current every-two-day animals is that I'm never going to see them. I have a star by the hyena; I think it's adorable. Now that it eats blueberries, I can finally justify buying it, but... I'm never going to see it outside minigames. If it were a safari animal, I'd see it anytime safari islands appeared. As a grassy savannah animal, I'm just not going to. I bought the sphinx (childhood obsession with Egypt, etc); even that, I'm unlikely to see. I have 3 other clear-all blueberry eaters for desert, and its other region is grassy savannah.

I'm happy to have more animals, but I'd like to see them if I'm spending crystals on them.

Intrepid Explorer ScarletDragon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anka79 View Post
    HI, i would love to get some cats, british shorthair, maine coon, ragdoll, chartereux and so on, there are so many cute sorts of cats... Please give us some into the game.
    That look like cute cats...not cartoony like the one in Campus Life. The sphinx face was cute, by the way.
    Ditto on water mammals. I could do with a shark, too, myself!

Also, I like animals best if they are animated during the mini games. The expensive dinosaurs were a big disappointment to me until Flower Showers started. Most recent crystal animals seem to be animated--please keep it that way and if you ever feel like going back to T-Rex...

A cash critter every once in a while would be awesome.
    ScarletDragon is scarlet834 in GC. If you send a friend request please mention the forum.
    I am Scarlet in FS.

Apart of my big love for all kinds of cats, tigers etc., i like the tasmanian devil (cute animations) and the maki, the small ape with big green eyes, very much. Although i dont like apes in general, the maki is wonderful. The elasmotherium and the penguins also are my favourites.

Intrepid Explorer
    A spider, Kylie? YES!

An octopus - great idea, DuaKay.

More realistic dogs - I agree full-heartedly, avocado. And please make them clearly different from one another. There are so many wonderful easily distinguishable dog breeds - my favourites are Border Collies, but there are loads more.
    And I also agree that if we have spent crystals on an animal we should be able to see it. Actually I love seeing the whole family together which at present we can do only when we rescue the 4th family member, which is a shame. I'm in the process of reuniting my unicorn family and I'm hoping that when I finally get around to rescuing the last Magical Clouds animal they will all be there.

Other suggestions for animals? How about a butterfly, a ladybird, a dragonfly, an owl, a humming bird, a robin, a chaffinch, a blue tit, a blackbird, a moufflon (a type of goat indigenous to Cyprus)?

Great suggestions, Eleni, Anka79, ScarletDragon and avocado. I love dogs too but they got to look really cute though..I love quite a lot of animals since I have plenty. I love the snakes, the crocodile, penguins, walrus, sea otter, kangaroos, koala bear, gryphon, all the dragons, the monkey, flamingo, skunks ( I adore them!!!!) just to name a few but I find certain animals like the Hippocampus rather strange in color and appearance.

I still want to know when I can see all my animals together from the same home, besides being on a mission? Perhaps you should let us start other missions with all of the same animals in mini games should we choose to do it???? Then we have more playing options.

Longtime Tapper
    Signs of the eastern/western zodiac? Not sure what you'd do with sagittarius, aquarius, or virgo, but all of the others are animals. This occurred to me when thinking about the bull and tigers, since one is my western zodiac sign and the other my eastern zodiac sign.

Edit: oh, right, gemini. I'm always forgetting gemini. Well, the eastern zodiac would still work. You could have a stylized dog, a chinese dragon, etc, and they could actually go to the dragon and dog regions, for example.
    Last edited by avocado; 10-21-14 at 01:08 AM.

Wow..I really like the Avocado's idea. All the zodiac signs will be great and I think so far PG has already included the 12 chinese zodiac...hope they cover more regions and eat only blueberries.

Longtime Tapper
    I think they have (not the rat, maybe?), but I'd like a distinctly chinese looking dragon, etc.

Need an okapi. Maybe named Okavango after the large inland delta in Africa C:

Sea animals? Sharks? Whales?