Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: REQUEST to ALL FORUM MEMBERS for SUGGESTIONS FOR STICKIES

Quote Originally Posted by DuaKay View Post
    Welcome to the forum, Toljaso!
    Great suggestions, Toljaso definitely I would like that too. So many things we want improved as we moved further into the game.

Again, I just want the SUPERFOOD to be in SILVER so that it will not be counted as it is not FAIR to win 100 SUPERFRUITS and have also a SUPERFRUIT tree with such a small storage. Come on , PG CHRISTINE, you said you are working on it, please make it happen. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Improved storage is definitely something others have asked for, I will do my best to try to get the team to increase it!

Longtime Tapper
    Quote Originally Posted by PGChristine View Post
    Improved storage is definitely something others have asked for, I will do my best to try to get the team to increase it!
    That sounds realy realy gooooood
    Not all that glitters is gold. And yes the beauty in the picture is mine raised him my self and he is my prince.

Longtime Tapper
    Hhhhhmmmmmmm............

What about a sticky bug report thread....we already have the thread just ned a Sub forum to handle that.

And a sub forum for suggestions for improvement In game like bigger food storage, bigger storage, colors of the animals, decorations, placement and design of ekstra Islands that hold Our often most pressius bought animals. Maby a offer for coins and designer bridges like the new one in huntet forrest region LTQ animals.....cooooool. I would surgest all the above and abilety to rearange everything and rigth too the edge of every corner.

And offcorse as we have now a animals but with NEW region surgestion thread.
    Not all that glitters is gold. And yes the beauty in the picture is mine raised him my self and he is my prince.

I know it's less important but i think it would be nice if when tapping on the button "show your animals", the ticked houses pictures would be touchable and would show a animal in particular of the family, also showing the name. We play also to complete missions and i would like that the results of your efforts could be visibleName:  image.jpg
Views: 212
Size:  93.1 KB for example, tapping on the 4 houses, focus separately ram, mango, lou and fergi
    Please add me on GC: Giggipiggi
    FS: Giuly

Quote Originally Posted by Eleni View Post
    Getting Started
    Animals
    Quests or Regions (which do you think would be better?)
    Features
    Suggestions/Feedback
    Hi everyone! First I want to thank Eleni for suggesting this idea and getting the ball rolling with Christine. The creation of subforums will help organize a lot of information for seasoned players and new players who might need a quick place to look for help. I can work on getting these in place - just wanted to check to see if anyone wanted to add anything to this list that Eleni/Christine had come up with. I think we have a good start here and if we need to add more later or make changes, we always can!

Thank you everyone again for helping with this!

Hi everyone! Based on your suggestions for subforums I have added some to our Animal Voyage forum. You can find them at the top of this forum here. We have: Getting Stared, Animals, Quests and Regions, and Suggestions and Feedback. Hopefully this will allow us to better sort our information for Animal Voyage and will help people better find what they are looking for. If you have more ideas and feedback on these forums, please let me know!

I still miss you Mr Elephant. It is now just over a year since you left and it is very unlikely that you ever come back to forum but I wish you well wherever you are.
    Support ID Q4A2FX9NCT Ipad Air a very interesting - level 117.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.

Quote Originally Posted by DuaKay View Post
    Hi Eleni and PGCHRISTINE,

Superb start to both of you.

How about adding:
    Crystals
    Powerup
    Video Vault
    Crossbreeding

Animals are such a wide topic, what if we break it down:
    1. Animal-Region
    2. Animals-What food they eat
    3. Animals- Pictures
    4. Animals-Crystal animals
    5. Animals-Whats in the store and missing from the store.
    6. Animals-Preminum animals on offer
    7. Animals -How many accumulated.

That is all I can think of for now.
    I agree with you 100% plus it take way to long to add your gems up and same with coins. I thought this game was really fun until I seen how much time it take to accomplish anything plus it very expensive to do anything in game.. Not sure if I should continue to,play or find something else.

Maybe make it easier to add coins and gems up.. A lot of stuff is to expensive it's supposed to be fun.. I can see maybe once in a while using your own money but to have to do it all time is crazy.. To build house or Waiting to proceed to next place is to much it time to wait. Try shorting time a lil and rewards coins more.. It can days for your coins to add up and by then the game become a turn off.. Please fix I really do luv this game it's just frustrating to me thanks

PG could you please make a last update to give all the players the feature they still don't have PLEASE? I need crossbreeding and video vault! PLEASE!!!

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlegarden View Post
    PG could you please make a last update to give all the players the feature they still don't have PLEASE? I need crossbreeding and video vault! PLEASE!!!
    What level are you on?

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlegarden View Post

PM me your game ID and a ticket ID if you created one. Will bug a few people for you.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12