Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast

Thread: List of available guilds to join

ExpatWarriors has a few openings. We are a fun loving multi-country guild. All we ask is you contribute to guild events and to communicate when you can't. Family and work comes first. If you are a small guild and would like to join, we would welcome you!

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 383
Size:  21.6 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Ktsnj; 06-23-16 at 02:45 PM.

im with hunnypot we are friendly and have a laugh try us . i know you will enjoy our team

oakly

Hi all,

we have won the ship in the last battle and we would be happy to have you. Please drop me a mail to heiko.anders@gmx.de.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 346
Size:  21.0 KB

Cheers

Heiko

Happy 4th July!

Captanamrika has space for you!
    We're a really friendly guild, with potential to break in to the top 20, with 3-5 more active members.
    Come and find us, or drop me a line!

Robin

captanam@hotmail.com

GoldDolphin60, a top 25 guild, has two openings

GoldDolphin60 is currently accepting new members. You should be at the shark level to apply. Our members are from around the world. We are a top 25 guild & have been around since the beginning of the guild system. Check us out.

Sorry GoldDolphin60, a top 25 guild has filled the two positions advertised in Dec 2016. Please follow this page for updates.

Hello all! PoisonIvy are looking for x2 active recruits to add to our happy and harmonious (but driven) team! We normally finish in the top positions, so we are looking for recruits that meet 90 battles minimum per guild event (or post if real life prevents that!). We've had a few applicants recently, but they either are very high level and zero battle points (?) or keep disappearing prior to us being able to accept them due to guild event restrictions! Very frustrating, so posting here to say please either apply when there's no event, or be patient pleeeeease!
    Hope to see two of you soon!

Feel free to pm me on here if you have any questions

Kind regards,

Chickono (Guild Officer PoisonIvy)

DROP THE CHALUPA...

AND HOIST YER SAILS!

We are a progressively improving crew, shaking things up and making things happen. We have steadily climbed into the Top 30 in the Guild Versus Battle rankings.

ARE YOU A BIG GUN IN EUROPE? We want YOU! ARE YOU A BIG GUN IN ASIA? We want YOU! Are you a competitive "team" player who wants to play on a competitive team? WE WANT YOU!

If you are an individual player who is looking to be a part of a great crew OR a small Guild looking to merge into a competitive crew, we have a place for you! Replies can be made via PM or email VoyageduParisGuild@gmail.com.
    Lady⚔Katherine, Leader
    VoyageduParis Guild
    VoyageduParisGuild@gmail.com

ARCS is looking for new members. We are ranked 126 and do not require a certain amount of points. We understand life and ask you to do what you can, and communicate when you cannot help. We do help train members. We are willing to have another small team merge with us. Apply or email me and I will get back to you at annsdottie@gmail.com.
    Leader Of ARCS

BestPirates is looking for a few players or a small guild to Join us.

We rank in the TOP 50 with only 10 active members. Just think what we could do with a few extra people.
    The only requirement is lvl 60.

Please join us and achieve greatness.

Germanmasters are looking for 3 new players. We are currently a top 10 team with only 22 players.
    Please join us, we are a friendly chatty team and aways believe in family first.
    GC id: _aash_

FB email: ashr14610@gmail.com
    Guild officer in :German Masters😎

Do you want to be part of a team that is moving up and competitive? VoyageduParis is shaking things up and making things happen, moving up from the 80s into the 20s in only a few months time!

But to continue to improve and progress we need players available for Guild events on a regular basis. Sure, real life takes precedence! Occasional absence is understood as long as you keep the rest of the crew informed. But we are looking for dedicated, motivated players who can move us up into the Top 20.

ARE YOU A BIG GUN IN EUROPEAN TIME ZONES WHO CAN SCORE 500+ PTS. PER EVENT? We want YOU! ARE YOU A BIG GUN IN PACIFIC TIME ZONES WHO CAN SCORE 500+ PTS. PER EVENT? We want YOU! Are you a competitive "team" player in the U.S. who is capable of playing on a competitive, friendly, COMMUNICATIVE team and can score a minimum of 100pts. per event? WE WANT YOU!

If you are an individual player who is looking to be a part of a great crew OR a small Guild looking to merge into a competitive crew, we have a place for you! Replies can be made via PM or email VoyageduParisGuild@gmail.com.
    Lady⚔Katherine, Leader
    VoyageduParis Guild

Swissboys

The Swissboys currently have 12 players. All we ask is if you can't play to let us know. We are a friendly team n like to help each other out. Our motto is All for one, and one for all. Would love to have some new members! I am the captain n my user name is msvolleyball.

QUOTE=tixitrum;440778]Please post the name of the guilds (and requirement to join) that have available space and in need of members to join here. This would help players join a guild that currently have less than 25 members and avoid having applied to 10+ guilds and not getting accepted. Thank you.[/QUOTE]
    Msvolleyball

We may have a position for you if you haven't already joined a guild. Check out GoldDolphin60. We are full at the moment, but have one player that hasn't participated much. You can reply to my postings if you check out GoldDolphin60 Rocks.

Last edited by Lady⚔Katherine; 01-29-17 at 11:54 AM.

Aj3537,
    Please see the PM I have sent to your inbox.
    Lady⚔Katherine, Leader
    VoyageduParis Guild

Hi! Just lost a member�� Try our top 25 guild. You'll like it!

VoyageduParis Guild wants to know... CAN YOU FIGHT LIKE A PIRATE?

VoyageduParis currently has openings for players. We most recently finished 27th in the Guild Battle Event: Battle for the Shawarma.

If you want to join a crew that is cohesive and competitive, if you have a "team mentality" and can fight like a pirate, we are the Guild for you.

If you are a serious player who wants to learn and improve your battle skills, we will match you with an experienced, high-scoring teammate to develop and mentor you. We are a friendly, welcoming team that works together and we will gladly work with you to improve and enhance your own skill level.

Contact me,
    Lady⚔Katherine, Leader of VoyageduParis
    Email: VoyageduParisGuild@gmail.com
    Last edited by Lady⚔Katherine; 02-08-17 at 06:39 PM.

Just lost a member. Apply to GoldDolphin60 a top 25 guild. We have a lot of fun.

The 501st needs members. We just won the Shawarma ship. And I am sorry, but every time I logged onto my game, for some reason I kept singing, "My Sharona".

Ahhh little pretty one, pretty one.
    When you gonna give me some time, Sharona?

Ooh you make my motor run, motor run,
    Gun it comin' off the line Sharona!

Never gonna stop, give it up.
    My-my-my-ay Sharona!
    My-my-my-ay-Sharona!

Doug Fieger saw Sharona Alperin and fell in love. And then The Knack made her famous. Unfortunately, Doug and Sharona did not last. 38 years later we can still sing their love song, even though they were only together for a few years.
    "You remind me of a poem I can't remember, a song that may never have existed, and a place I'm not sure I've ever been to." Abe Simpson

Member Vaders_Fist_2

12th Ranked Team Looking For 8 Strong Players

GENTLEMEN'S ACCESSORIES-4/03:

COVE CLEANING-4/10:

PM or EMAIL VoyageduParisGuild@gmail.com
    Last edited by Lady⚔ Katherine; 04-11-17 at 11:16 AM.
    Lady⚔Katherine
    Leader, VoyageduParis

Will take 4 players, permanently if you like us or temporarily (no strings attached) for Guild Battle this weekend.
    Ranked 12th for three consecutive battles. Top15 prizes, possibility of squeezing into Top10 and winning a ship.
    Must be aboard before lockdown (24hrs, prior to battle) to be eligible to play. We'd be happy to share our bounty!

No merge requests, please! Serious players only.....

Reply via PM or VoyageduParisGuild@gmail.com
    Lady⚔Katherine
    Leader, VoyageduParis

NEED ONE player, permanently if you like us or temporarily (no strings attached) for Guild Battle this weekend.
    Ranked 12th. Possibility of winning a ship. Must be aboard before lockdown SO HURRY IF INTERESTED to be eligible to play. We'd be happy to share our bounty!

Serious players only.....

Reply via email VoyageduParisGuild@gmail.com
    Lady⚔Katherine
    Leader, VoyageduParis

Putting a post here as well as on my regular recruitment thread.

If you are in a small guild, and you are open to merging, contact me, or join Vaders_Fist_2.

We can take 11 players.

I know there are guilds out there with 4, 5, or 6 players.

We meet you in battle. Join forces with us! Together we will be stronger.

Free virtual cupcakes to anyone who joins us.
    "You remind me of a poem I can't remember, a song that may never have existed, and a place I'm not sure I've ever been to." Abe Simpson

Member Vaders_Fist_2

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast