Thread: The future is rather bleak and non existent for Android Players

Angry The future is rather bleak and non existent for Android Players

As expected,

Here is the exact conversation with CS about TPC for us android users. Deleted names to at least some what protect the parties involved.

Sep 11 02:21 PM
    Hi Player
    I am really sorry about this situation. Our team is working on advancing the game.
    Thank you again for your support.
    (Pocket Gems Support)
    Interested in meeting other players for game tips and advice? Check out our official forums here: https://forums.pocketgems.com/

Player
    Sep 10 05:10 PM
    Sad to hear that a company would rather alienate about 20% of its player
    population just to concentrate on the other portion. I for one have little
    choice but to stop playing since I can no longer advance in the game and I
    will share this news with others. Hopefully it will shake the company up so
    they realize this decision is a poor one.

Sep 10 10:34 AM
    Hi Player
    Thank you for the email, At this time, our team is working on developing new features for the game on the devices. However, due to the team changing over the past years, most of the resources for paradise cove currently go to updating iOS. I am really sorry for the trouble.
    We greatly appreciate your support. If you have any other questions, please let me know.
    Thank you,
    (Pocket Gems Support)

Player
    Sep 08 10:16 PM
    Why do ios players get frequent updates while android users get none. Its been over a year since the last update

it seems like pg never really bothers to update their android games . unfair . i hope they update the android version because they should realise that they are losing customers and money , and the main point is to get customers and money ..
    i want oikawa tooru to FICKLE me rlly hard

Quote Originally Posted by anime View Post
    it seems like pg never really bothers to update their android games . unfair . i hope they update the android version because they should realise that they are losing customers and money , and the main point is to get customers and money ..
    Honestly don't hold your breath for any new additions at all.

Yesterday more or less on a whim I installed Tap Paradise on my Kindle. Almost immediately I noticed one difference between Android phone and Kindle -- the latter has early collection.

Not that it is much of a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by relic6 View Post
    Honestly don't hold your breath for any new additions at all.
    i was afraid there weren't going to be any . pg is losing money here .

it's simply a win-win. more players get to enjoy the game as equally as iOS and if they love it , support it by buying IAPs , and in PG's side , they get more cash !
    i want oikawa tooru to FICKLE me rlly hard

I played the game on Android, until it petered out and went nowhere, and had none of the cool stuff that people talked about. Then I got access to an ipad, started over, and it is a great game - if you have ios.

They really shouldn't even sell an android version, since it's not really even the same game...seems dishonest to me.

It's sad to know that these games aren't updated and I don't think this will change anytime in the future. I guess pg is losing money thus android versions are nearly abandoned. It's truly a waste that these games aren't getting any attention.

Quote Originally Posted by anime View Post
    PG does not care about the players, they have done this with several games. They do not possess the knowledge to take their games any farther, so they WILL abandon one game after another.