Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Level 100

Intrepid Explorer
    Everything but Circus is level 99 and 1 relic, leaving 8 relics needed for level 100. 5 relics from the dig site, 2 from the first site and 1 from the second could be done in 32 hours without expediting.
    Last edited by grave digger; 09-06-14 at 06:27 PM.
    iPad 4, iOS 9.3.2
    Secret Passages: 2.97; Support ID: QPQDAM0PH8

Longtime Tapper
    GD is correct in how I did it. I didn't use rubies to expedite anything.
    Officer in Cannonbllrun

Quote Originally Posted by Tassie Ariana View Post
    I have just got to level 99 and therefore will need 9 more relics to get to 100. From my calculations I will need all 4 sites in circus at 3* or a variation. Can I assume that those of you who have reached 100 have used rubies to skip the long upgrading times or am I missing something?
    I haven't skipped anything or even started the upgrades as soon as the previous one was finished, this would be a waste of rubies.

Well I must be missing something and have made a mistake somewhere as I have all sites up to 5* in both realms and I didn't hit level 99 until I had three relics in circus. I am baffled

Longtime Tapper
    Well I must be missing something and have made a mistake somewhere as I have all sites up to 5* in both realms and I didn't hit level 99 until I had three relics in circus. I am baffled
    I honestly didn't pay attention whether or not I got any credit for CoS sites, but I doubt it. The only other thing that comes to mind is whether you have all 30 desert sites?
    Officer in Cannonbllrun

Thanks for your suggestions. I do have all 30 desert sites fully upgraded. I am not very far into CoS but if I tap on the level circle while there it doesn't respond so assume there are no relics to be had in CoS. Will be interesting to see if anyone else has my problem.

Thanks for your suggestions. I do have all 30 desert sites fully upgraded. I am not very far into CoS but if I tap on the level circle while there it doesn't respond so assume there are no relics to be had in CoS. Will be interesting to see if anyone else has my problem.
    CoS counts towards your levels. We talked about it here. So every level you open in CoS counts as 1 relic toward the 9 you need to level up. I forget, but I think it was 2 levels I jumped while doing CoS.
    Secret Passages
    Device: iPad2 w/ iOS 7.1.1
    SP v2.24-363,0 Prod Level 117 / Support ID: AYLR7TJHZZ (Game is Broken)

Hidden Agendas
    Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 w/ KitKat 4.4.2
    SP v2.12.8+g-362.0 Prod Level 30 / Support ID: 47VX7MHGU7 (Game is Minimally Developed)

Longtime Tapper
    Quote Originally Posted by ElleJ View Post
    CoS counts towards your levels. We talked about it here. So every level you open in CoS counts as 1 relic toward the 9 you need to level up. I forget, but I think it was 2 levels I jumped while doing CoS.
    Thanks, Elle, I missed that post, sorry. That makes sense, that we get some credit for CoS levels, I just played CoS so sporadically, I just didn't notice.
    Officer in Cannonbllrun

Thanks for that Elle, I must have missed your earlier post or didn't understand it at the time. My ring in CoS has no blue at present so will do some more levels and watch carefully!

With the menu in CoS not working, it makes it harder to know what's going on. We're used to being able to tap it and check our progress as we level up.

Not sure if that's a glitch or not. Maybe I'll submit a ticket.
    Secret Passages

Hidden Agendas
    SP v2.12.8+g-362.0 Prod Level 30 / Support ID: 47VX7MHGU7 (Game is Minimally Developed)

Nope, did not skip the upgrading times.

I have just got to level 99 and therefore will need 9 more relics to get to 100. From my calculations I will need all 4 sites in circus at 3* or a variation. Can I assume that those of you who have reached 100 have used rubies to skip the long upgrading times or am I missing something?
    You caught me I did use a few rubies to clear the fog on one site as I was leaving the game for awhile and wanted to start the next eight hour wait.

New Zealand's northernmost city: Whangarei
    No skipping, here. CoS is fully opened (80 keys) plus all the Day Realm and Night Realm (other than Circus).

Circus is presently 40% and waiting while I compete in Global Contest and save up rubies and moonstones to continue progress there.

Longtime Tapper
    I wouldn't waste rubies for speed unless like Barn I had a time issue and it was cheap enough. I have a ton of rubies too but see no need to speed up the process as I likely don't have enough moonstones anyways.
    SHADOW PLAY SHOULD = PERMANENT ENERGY
    Device ipad2 with iOS 7.1.1
    SP v 2.02, 270,0 Prod
    Level 102
    Support ID 2A3AD70PMZ
    Event ID Silva1394628610

Made it into the 100 club. Took the longer route but still as satisfying.
    Farewell, everyone.

I wish you good fortune in the game.

Even more than that, I wish you joy and well being in the real world.

Y

Quote Originally Posted by Pietrpahn View Post
    Made it into the 100 club. Took the longer route but still as satisfying.
    Congrats on both achievements. Smelling the roses and the 100 club. For me the longer route can be the most satisfying.
    Support ID Q4A2FX9NCT Ipad Air a very interesting - level 117.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.

I'm way down at 92. Still have desert mostly at level 3 - saving my rubies until I get through Circus or until I get my turn at the "slow roll" instant upgrade - whichever comes first ;-)
    Digging - done
    Crafting - done
    Oh no! Was that last dune site?

Congrats FR!!!! I was a little too far behind to catch you. I was at 98 with one more site needed for 99 when I lost my game. I like to do searches on the I-pad since it is easier to see. I was switching between my primary and secondary games and switching between I-pad and I-phone when my wi-fi went out. I switched to cellular and played on the phone for a while. (I only get wi-fi on the I-pad.) When my wi-fi was restored my primary game had its data replaced with my secondary games data. I still do not understand how it happened. Be careful if you are playing two games. Now I have two games at level 15. I am not terribly upset since I will no longer be able to play much anyway. My son was born Sep 1st so the game was going to end for me for a while if not permanently. Everyone take care and get a fourth place finish in the challenges for me. (4th place is my favorite spot)
    I restarted before all the cool kids!
    10 anvils 82 seedlings

Quote Originally Posted by widget223 View Post
    ... I was at 98 with one more site needed for 99 when I lost my game ...
    OMG, that made me feel sick just reading it. However, what an awesome replacement you have to spend your time with!

A HUGE CONGRATS TO YOU!!!
    Secret Passages

Hidden Agendas

Congrats on the new son.

Widge.
    How wonderful. Can we have a photo?
    Bummer about the game but compensation in spades.
    Support ID Q4A2FX9NCT Ipad Air a very interesting - level 117.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.

Comgrats onthe much bigger achievemnt than lvl 100.

Still sad to read about your game.

Enjoy the little one. Your first?

Congrats on the new one. Take extra time to smell the roses with him as they grow up so fast!

Longtime Tapper
    Quote Originally Posted by Topmom52 View Post
    Congrats on the new one. Take extra time to smell the roses with him as they grow up so fast!
    Widget223, my congrats as well! My sons have children of their own and I still wonder where the time went, so Topmom is exactly right. Take extra time and enjoy every stage with him. Best wishes!
    Officer in Cannonbllrun

Thanks! He is my first. I got a later start than most. I wanted him 15 years ago but my wife didn't till now. I think he was worth the wait. They say he looks just like me..... must be the hat.

Name:  IMG_1481a.jpg
Views: 276
Size:  95.8 KB
    Last edited by widget223; 09-12-14 at 01:38 PM.
    I restarted before all the cool kids!
    10 anvils 82 seedlings

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast