Page 82 of 85 FirstFirst ... 32728081828384 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,050 of 2107

Thread: Random Thread

Lol, Sal, with a love of boats you will also fit right in in TPC.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBlou View Post
    Lol, Sal, with a love of boats you will also fit right in in TPC.
    Hahaha Blue, that's a good one...I just got rid of the SP addiction, not gonna get another...

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 465
Size:  71.4 KB
    "But, time will tell, of stars that fell
    A million years ago.
    Memories can never take you back, home, sweet home.
    You can never go home anymore."

Quote Originally Posted by Pippy View Post
    Those playing Seekers Notes, how do you progress? I'm stuck on the puzzles, have used all my flying times and rubies but just don't get the relic, at the point of giving up although I like searching the scenes.
    I also currently have most of my quests stuck on haunted lights puzzles. I was stuck same way once before, but then somehow I got some flying times and was able to finish the puzzle that stumped me. And then the next bunch of haunted lights puzzles were much easier. Now I can almost finish, just not quite. And I'm trying to store up enough rubies to buy a batch of flying times (cheaper than buying one at a time). Meanwhile, a new challenge popped up about midnight yesterday - so a new site and a new special currency (which you can get at almost any site) and some nice rewards. So I'm sticking with it for a while longer. Every now and again I have another go at the puzzle, but mostly I search sites and build collections.
    Digging - done
    Crafting - done
    Oh no! Was that last dune site?

Longtime Tapper
    Quote Originally Posted by salmo23 View Post
    Pips...if you decide the pirate thing is not your thang, the AB FAB gals will come rescue you.

Attachment 132348
    Unfortunately Patsy and Eddy got a little side tracked and left Bubble to mastermind the rescue!

Name:  IMG_1627.JPG
Views: 429
Size:  37.3 KB

Name:  IMG_1664.JPG
Views: 429
Size:  66.4 KB

Views: 421
Size:  93.7 KB
    A million years ago.

Well here's were I am in the game. Done with DR, NR, COS. I've just received the 150 shovels for watching 1000 ads. No other ad quest showed up after that one. I've finished the storyline (such as it was) in Epoch Grove with Astrology 2. I'm searching my way through the Dunes - currently up to the Water Park. This is a bit challenging since I didn't have a lot of PTs when these came out and as they don't appear to be recycling (in fact I do get a new one sometimes) it costs a lot of rubies to buy the missing items - 4 to 10k. I also have around 19 dig sites left in EG and that's slow going but I do have 176 of those Earthshine Ores to use up.

I'm doing the three-part daily challenges in EG, but as I no longer need the keys (since I'm done with storyline sites), there isn't much point. I have 43 ruby trees and am 27 RTD away from #44. Those come slowly, only 7 per 200 digs on Mondays and I don't have a ratio any better than 1:100 of finding them in dig sites. I have two shovel anvils and am 79 away from a third. I may not make that.

I'm upgrading my last diamond to level 10 in preparation to doing the last dig sites. I figure that I might as well finish the dig sites, and once I'm done with those and all the dunes maybe I'll play once or twice a week just to keep up with the new dunes.

That's the report. I seem to have a lot more time on my hands these days...

Dave

Digger
    just a quick word.
    we are not yet at the end of the EG dessert sites so re-cycling hasnt re-started yet. The arguement still rages about if it will/will not start. Because I am a half full girl and also because of the way other things triggered I believe, until proved wrong, that the coding is already in place to make this happen.
    Just re-reread your post (3 times) and I am presuming you are talking about the re-cycling and not about something to do with PT's, for these I am seeing loads in dig bins.
    Support ID Q4A2FX9NCT Ipad Air a very interesting - level 117.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.

Intrepid Explorer
    Running with my dog in the Hills of Zurich
    How many E.G. dune sites do we think there are? They just keep coming.

I keep thinking every week it will be the last one and it isn't. It's kind of crazy. In some ways I wish they would be done so the old ones would recycle and the game would be over. I am going to finish. And in other ways it will be a sad day when the game is done.
    Level 117 just in time.

Intrepid Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by Matilda View Post
    How many E.G. dune sites do we think there are? They just keep coming.
    We are on #97 now so maybe an even 100? They seem to have three part themes recently though so maybe 102 as the supposed last one is Mendenhall Cavern or Cave (I think that is what Soonie said it was) and I'm guessing we will have two more weather related ones to go with today's "Thunderstorm" one before another three part theme starts. I'm placing a bet that Tornado might be included next week or the week after.

Intrepid Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosgrove View Post
    I keep thinking every week it will be the last one and it isn't. It's kind of crazy. In some ways I wish they would be done so the old ones would recycle and the game would be over. I am going to finish. And in other ways it will be a sad day when the game is done.
    The art department at PG must have had a lot of ideas left while the dialogue department and storyline department didn't.

I am determined to finish all the sites too but it gets harder to keep up my enthusiasm as each week passes.

How can you upgrade this game? Can you please explain me step by step, as I cannot seem to get into Epoch Grove

Quote Originally Posted by ELENA123 View Post
    How can you upgrade this game? Can you please explain me step by step, as I cannot seem to get into Epoch Grove
    What version are you playing? The latest(and last!) is 2.97...you can find that in SETTINGS, scroll down the left column to SECRET, tap that, and the info will come up.
    A million years ago.

Intrepid Explorer
    Welcome Elena,

I guess Epoch Grove won't exists from the beginning.

If you see the world portal near to the ruby tree, what portals are showing there?
    Event name: H(o)ll(o)w / Olevia280723700, lvl 65, support ID: C8C4MGX4B4
    AT free thanks to GOD...

No daily bonus since March update.
    Love You ALL! Forumers rock this world!

Hi,

I see only Cos, night realm and day realm, I think something is wrong as I am playing this game for one year and a half.

Hi,

My version is 3.9.08(3448271-034), but maybe I am not looking where I should

Hi,

My version is 3.9.08(3448271-034), but maybe I am not looking where I should
    Hi Elena...

Are you playing the iOS version or Android?

The last iOS update was January 2016, version 2.97...Epoch Grove was introduced in June 2015. Unless you've missed an update along the way, you should have the Epoch Grove portal. Go to the App Store, find Secret Passages and see if an update is available for you. If you've updated the latest version and still no EG, I suggest submitting a ticket.

Here's the link for submitting a ticket: https://pocketgems.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
    Last edited by salmo23; 04-11-17 at 01:25 AM.
    A million years ago.

I think there might be a little bit more to what triggers Epoch Grove for the individual player. I have been playing Secret Passages for about the same time as Elena. I did not have it right from the beginning. It appeared somewhere along the line of my play, but I was not observant enough to be able to say that it is related to a level obtained in the game, opening up or reaching a certain part of the game. Perhaps one of the others remembers.

Longtime Tapper
    Blue, I think EG arrives when you get to Tibet (Lhasa) don't know if there is a quest for keys, I couldn't get the last key for NR.

Hi Elena, I'm guessing that after a year you are further along than this, as Sal says submit a ticket. Sorry, not much help

Quote Originally Posted by Pippy View Post
    Blue, I think EG arrives when you get to Tibet (Lhasa) don't know if there is a quest for keys, I couldn't get the last key for NR.

Hi Elena, I'm guessing that after a year you are further along than this, as Sal says submit a ticket. Sorry, not much help
    I think Pippy is right about EG appearing when you get to Lhasa. I'm in Rome on my iPhone game (taking it nice and slowly this time, although I still have no idea why I'm bothering!) EG is unlocked. There was no quest for it, it just unlocked automatically.
    So Elena, if you've reached Tibet and EG hasn't unlocked I agree you should submit a ticket. I hope you get it sorted

Longtime Tapper
    I was looking through some old screenshots, cos I'm off work and bored, found this.

Name:  IMG_0285.jpg
Views: 198
Size:  21.2 KB

Also found this one, my first time in top 1000, I was proud enough to take a screenshot, LOL, thought I'd give you all a giggle!
    Fun times!

Name:  IMG_0096.jpg
Views: 193
Size:  20.0 KB

Pippy has found the answer to when Epoch Grove appears in the game. Smart woman!

Mike, I've been trying to reply to your message for days! Your inbox is full...

Intrepid Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by Meggymoo View Post
    Mike, I've been trying to reply to your message for days! Your inbox is full...
    You send me too many messages, but I thought you had fallen out with me messages now deleted!

Oh this is strange...I just received this via my private email from Pocket Gems Support concerning a request I made. Thing is, I never made any request. Wondering if anyone else has experienced anything like this. I haven't opened the email, but took a screenshot of what I could read. It says something like "your request has been received and is being reviewed by the team" blah blah blah.

Views: 78
Size:  12.7 KB
    A million years ago.

Page 82 of 85 FirstFirst ... 32728081828384 ... LastLast