Page 81 of 87 FirstFirst ... 31717980818283 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,025 of 2151

Thread: Random Thread

BTW I got another new dune in my iPad game today - Fashion Shoot. But I did NOT get another dune in my less-advanced iPhone game ;-( And yes I did complete the one last week. Sigh.
    Digging - done
    Crafting - done
    Oh no! Was that last dune site?

Longtime Tapper
    Woohoo, finally got to the end and L117!

It must have taken some time for Maddie to search for the last spell, her hair grew at an alarming rate!

Name:  IMG_1431.jpg
Views: 258
Size:  94.6 KB

Name:  IMG_1430.jpg
Views: 247
Size:  125.3 KB

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 250
Size:  91.6 KB
    "But, time will tell, of stars that fell
    A million years ago.
    Memories can never take you back, home, sweet home.
    You can never go home anymore."

Way to go, Pippy! It is an accomplishment to get through the NR and level 117!
    Level 117 just in time.

Intrepid Explorer
    Well done Pippy.

Intrepid Explorer
    Well done Pippy!
    Event name: H(o)ll(o)w / Olevia280723700, lvl 65, support ID: C8C4MGX4B4
    AT free thanks to GOD...

No daily bonus since March update.
    Love You ALL! Forumers rock this world!

Longtime Tapper
    Well done, Pippy!

Greetings, everyone! I surely miss the Forum banter. I still play once daily, and waiting/hoping for dunes to recycle. I haven't downloaded another game. I realize now that I was addicted to SP. It's a lesson learned for me, and best I not replace it with another addiction!

I've begun my training for the Camino de Santiago in Spain this fall, walking 12-15 miles per day for 33+ days. I'm very excited and hope my body will cooperate and I can walk the entire 550-mile route. I am considering writing a blog (have never done so), and will post the URL here should anyone be interested in following.

Wishing you happy searching/playing, and a fabulous weekend! Pville.

It's good to hear from you Pville!
    I remember you saying before that you intended to walk the Camino de Santiago. I'm pleased to hear you're going ahead with it. It sounds very challenging but I'm sure it will be worth every bit of effort just to live the experience.
    If you post the link to your blog I'd be very interested to see your progress.
    Watch out for blisters
    Very best of luck!

PVille, I would love to follow along your progress on a blog. I haven't replaced the game either and I am waiting for those dunes to recycle. In some ways I am ready for that last one so they will recycle but it will be a sad day when I finish the game.
    Level 117 just in time.

Intrepid Explorer
    Pville, I would also like to follow your blog.

I also would love to follow you Pville!

I have found another game - Seekers Notes. It's a hidden object and puzzle game - like SP plus Candy Crush. One of the nice things about the game is that your max energy grows as you level up - 5 more units for each level. And many accomplishments reward you with a one-time energy bump. The down side is that it takes 3 minutes to recharge one energy unit. End result is that at level 30, my max energy is 180 units - and that takes 9 hours to recharge - so I can limit my playing to 3 times a day. You also earn boosters which allow you to recharge faster and boosters which give extra energy (like CBs, coffee, and super fruits) and boosters for all kinds of things that I haven't figured out yet. I really enjoy it but don't think I'm addicted - at least yet. If you want to give it a try, my friend code is 02DAMX.
    Digging - done
    Crafting - done
    Oh no! Was that last dune site?

I've been playing Diggy's adventure and need some friends to join me it's addictive and will take a long time to complete,good fun.

Longtime Tapper
    Quote Originally Posted by britplayer54 View Post
    I've been playing Diggy's adventure and need some friends to join me it's addictive and will take a long time to complete,good fun.
    Ooh, may have to give that a go, my dog Diggy Doo would love the adventure, not getting on very well with anything else!
    Pville, I would love to see some pics of your walk, my sort of thing, just wish I had the time to do it.

Those playing Seekers Notes, how do you progress? I'm stuck on the puzzles, have used all my flying times and rubies but just don't get the relic, at the point of giving up although I like searching the scenes.

Downloaded TPC out of curiosity, got to L15 but don't get the battling/ fusing thing, just doing my thing!
    Beginning to think I should stick with what I know and give EG a go, the list is endless but what the heck!

Name:  IMG_1579.JPG
Views: 164
Size:  35.6 KB

Intrepid Explorer
    Running with my dog in the Hills of Zurich
    Puppy, sometimes puzzles are so frustrating in Seekers note. Almost every goal I had was for a puzzle...Once I was as far as I could realistically get in the events, I just concentrated on the puzzles until I completed them (and eventually found the relic, yes frustrating when the relic doesn't drop).

Rosemary: I am going to request you as a friend. I'm Huckletown/Busy Town. 02DRGF

Pville, please share your blog in the fall.

My iPad always autocorrects Pippy to Puppy
    Last edited by Matilda; 03-06-17 at 07:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Matilda View Post
    Puppy, sometimes puzzles are so frustrating in Seekers note. Almost every goal I had was for a puzzle...Once I was as far as I could realistically get in the events, I just concentrated on the puzzles until I completed them (and eventually found the relic, yes frustrating when the relic doesn't drop).

Rosemary: I am going to request you as a friend. I'm Huckletown/Busy Town. 02DRGF

Pville, please share your blog in the fall.
    Just taken this across to 'where next' thread.
    Support ID Q4A2FX9NCT Ipad Air a very interesting - level 117.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.

Quote Originally Posted by PvilleCA View Post
    Well done, Pippy!

Greetings, everyone! I surely miss the Forum banter. I still play once daily, and waiting/hoping for dunes to recycle. I haven't downloaded another game. I realize now that I was addicted to SP. It's a lesson learned for me, and best I not replace it with another addiction!

I've begun my training for the Camino de Santiago in Spain this fall, walking 12-15 miles per day for 33+ days. I'm very excited and hope my body will cooperate and I can walk the entire 550-mile route. I am considering writing a blog (have never done so), and will post the URL here should anyone be interested in following.

Wishing you happy searching/playing, and a fabulous weekend! Pville.
    Hi PVille, hope your training goes well, it will be a real achievement. It would be lovely to read about your experiences.

We went to Santiago de Compostello (sp?) a few years ago and saw people doing the walk (from our coach).

Hope it all goes well and look forward to reading more.
    TPC - Level 83 Mrs Ripple, Officer of the Darkwings
    TPC - Level 67 Raiding Queen, Leader of the Darkraiders PM me if you want to join us or email thedarkraiders@mail.com

Support IDs: 9NQY72WE47 and 6R0HQ92TQC

Quote Originally Posted by Pippy View Post
    Ooh, may have to give that a go, my dog Diggy Doo would love the adventure, not getting on very well with anything else!
    Pville, I would love to see some pics of your walk, my sort of thing, just wish I had the time to do it.

Those playing Seekers Notes, how do you progress? I'm stuck on the puzzles, have used all my flying times and rubies but just don't get the relic, at the point of giving up although I like searching the scenes.

Downloaded TPC out of curiosity, got to L15 but don't get the battling/ fusing thing, just doing my thing!
    Beginning to think I should stick with what I know and give EG a go, the list is endless but what the heck!

Name:  IMG_1579.JPG
Views: 164
Size:  35.6 KB
    Hi Pippy, how are you. I was so pleased to see you got to be BB

I did smile when I read your post about Paradise Cove. It sounded just like me when I first started playing, I just didn't get the fighting thing. I went back about 18 months later and got a bit further on in the game and formed a guild. Ironically the team battles are now the part of the game I enjoy most and give me the buzz I used to get from the world events in SP.

If you fancy playing for a bit longer and want a few tips and hints on how to battle, fuse stuff etc you'd be very welcome to join Thedarkraiders. We are a training guild and try to improve a bit each battle weekend. We're quite a talkative bunch and support and encourage each other through the in game chat.

Would be lovely to play alongside you again if you fancy giving TPC a go for a bit longer.
    TPC - Level 67 Raiding Queen, Leader of the Darkraiders PM me if you want to join us or email thedarkraiders@mail.com

Look at you recruiting, Rips. You go girl!

But don't tell everybody how much fun we're having over in TPC sinking ships. The boat is only so big. Actually, our chat groups are better than the forum and might be better than TPC or SP.

Mrsripple is now one of our best players (and probably gives the most effort)!

Back-to-back Top-2 finishes for the Darkwings!
    Paradise Cove - Leader of the Darkwings (PM me about joining our guild)

Remembering Nayjon (1970-2017), guildmate and lover of TPC. I'll miss you, brother!

Secret Passages - Billionaire Bandits

The Billionaire Bandit club finished 78 strong and I'm proud of all who made this so much fun. Visit the Hall of Fame sticky thread for a list of Billionaire Bandits.

Quote Originally Posted by igotahavit View Post
    Look at you recruiting, Rips. You go girl!

But don't tell everybody how much fun we're having over in TPC sinking ships. The boat is only so big. Actually, our chat groups are better than the forum and might be better than TPC or SP.

Mrsripple is now one of our best players (and probably gives the most effort)!

Back-to-back Top-2 finishes for the Darkwings!
    LOL, I was on a real high last night when the Darkwings finished first and Thedarkraiders were 49th, our highest placing - so far...

There are many aspects to TPC. The player playing alone outside a guild will not be aware of what is all possible. All sorts of tips and strategies which will make it easier for you to play the kind of game you want to play and do your thing.

Pippy, if I was you, I would jump in with MrsRipple in thedarkraiders. You will not be sorry.

Longtime Tapper
    Quote Originally Posted by Meggymoo View Post
    It's good to hear from you Pville!
    I remember you saying before that you intended to walk the Camino de Santiago. I'm pleased to hear you're going ahead with it. It sounds very challenging but I'm sure it will be worth every bit of effort just to live the experience.
    If you post the link to your blog I'd be very interested to see your progress.
    Watch out for blisters
    Very best of luck!
    Hi Meggy, and all who responded with some interest in the Camino. I've jotted your names down and will send you a PM later in the year with my blog site! Pville.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBlou View Post
    There are many aspects to TPC. The player playing alone outside a guild will not be aware of what is all possible. All sorts of tips and strategies which will make it easier for you to play the kind of game you want to play and do your thing.

Pippy, if I was you, I would jump in with MrsRipple in thedarkraiders. You will not be sorry.
    YO HO HO...This is probably the best way to get her...she do like her Rum.

Views: 138
Size:  23.5 KB
    A million years ago.

Longtime Tapper
    Lol Sal, you know me so well!

Blue, don't know about me but they may be sorry!

Name:  IMG_1605.JPG
Views: 131
Size:  58.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Pippy View Post
    Lol Sal, you know me so well!

Blue, don't know about me but they may be sorry!

Name:  IMG_1605.JPG
Views: 131
Size:  58.2 KB
    With pictures like that you are going to fit right in! Have PM'd you

Pips...if you decide the pirate thing is not your thang, the AB FAB gals will come rescue you.

Views: 230
Size:  86.8 KB
    A million years ago.

Page 81 of 87 FirstFirst ... 31717980818283 ... LastLast