Page 80 of 82 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 LastLast
Results 1,976 to 2,000 of 2047

Thread: Random Thread

Longtime Tapper
    She was, however, pretty good at the Friday meetings, if only PG would take her seriously!

Name:  IMG_0431.JPG
Views: 412
Size:  54.1 KB

She's starting to claw her way up that corporate ladder, doing some brilliant work on the Catnip merger. PG gave her a big bonus...a can of sardines and a weekend getaway at the company's luxury condo on Catalina.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 397
Size:  95.5 KB
    "But, time will tell, of stars that fell
    A million years ago.
    Memories can never take you back, home, sweet home.
    You can never go home anymore."

Longtime Tapper
    Whilst relaxing on the beach she realised PG/ SP was a lost cause. Met Ginger and went on a cruise.

Name:  IMG_0449.JPG
Views: 371
Size:  40.7 KB

Sadly, her shipboard romance with Ginger came to an abrupt end...just like that Secret Passages game they were always trying to fix at PG.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1hLSGpx9-P0

Views: 381
Size:  74.3 KB
    A million years ago.

Longtime Tapper
    She (super hairy employee, or as she preferred, sexy Helena extraordinaire), hoped Ginger was okay but using his remaining 8 lives somewhere else. Who needed blue diamonds? Rubies were the thing! Feeling guilty about leaving Wilsooon in the Lurch, hadn't heard from either in a while, she returned to PG and prayed Wilsooon had a fix for the daily quests!

Name:  IMG_0451.JPG
Views: 354
Size:  65.8 KB

Intrepid Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by Pippy View Post
    She (super hairy employee, or as she preferred, sexy Helena extraordinaire), hoped Ginger was okay but using his remaining 8 lives somewhere else. Who needed blue diamonds? Rubies were the thing! Feeling guilty about leaving Wilsooon in the Lurch, hadn't heard from either in a while, she returned to PG and prayed Wilsooon had a fix for the daily quests!

Name:  IMG_0451.JPG
Views: 354
Size:  65.8 KB
    I agree with you Pippy, Wilson is our only hope.
    Please Wilson give at least one good word for us!
    Event name: H(o)ll(o)w / Olevia280723700, lvl 65, support ID: C8C4MGX4B4
    AT free thanks to GOD...

No daily bonus since March update.
    Love You ALL! Forumers rock this world!

Intrepid Explorer
    Running with my dog in the Hills of Zurich
    I am loving the employee Story. ��cat emoji...meow

SE had been missing for a while. She had been spending her time cuddling, cleaning, cuddling and closing down one house then flying of to a very cold Espaņa. She had hugely enjoyed reading the diverse storylines and was entranced by the kittens.
    She was very upset to notice that nothing at all seemed to have been done during her absence and thought a strong word with the PTP was in order. She called for her Spanish Stallion but he was sleeping, her trusty moto was in the UK so she had to make do with Name:  image.jpg
Views: 333
Size:  6.2 KB the old nag from down the road, who suffered with flatulance and was called 'Hey You'.
    So the two stet off at a steady stumble (this should have been a gallop but Hey You wasnt really up to it). When she reached PG HQ and entered the cave where the PTP lived she was upset, nee shocked at the sight that met her. Gone were the last remaining three Name:  image.jpg
Views: 335
Size:  21.3 KBdwarfs who had always said they 'Lovvvvved herrrr bestesssssst'. Nothing was left in the cave at all except one crumpled up piece of paper.
    Where was Sooni, there must be an explanation!!!!! She was determined to get to the bottom of the mystery but a strange feeling of lethargy was stealing over her. 'Oh no' she thought, 'not now' as she softly sank to the floor and lay there in a stupor, jet lag brought on by one two many cuppa's. Tomorrow is soon enough to find Sooni, lets just hope he hasnt been spirited away with the rest if them....
    Support ID Q4A2FX9NCT Ipad Air a very interesting - level 117.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.

Longtime Tapper
    As She wandered along the corridor of the SP part of HQ she wondered where everyone was, all she could hear was the distant cry of 'hey you, hurry up' she also noticed a strange smell! She followed the sound and came across a crumpled piece of paper 'ooh, yippee, a new toy to play with'

Name:  IMG_0481.JPG
Views: 318
Size:  22.0 KB

Unfortunately the commotion attracted the new security guard, employed to keep the pro SP meddling busy bodies out?

Name:  IMG_0445.JPG
Views: 315
Size:  58.6 KB

Alas, he seemed to know of her personal gain from the catnip merger and taking too many tins of sardines. He locked her up and put her in a cupboard with what looked like an old game called SP!

Seriously, times were bad, they could only afford a canary for a guard!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Pippy; 01-31-17 at 06:28 AM. Reason: Trying to get pics to work, this is my lunch hour, aargh!

Her mom masterminded the plan to spring her from the hoosegow. Unfortunately, mums was a little absent-minded and forgot to frost one side of the cake. She didn't make it through the metal detector.

Views: 291
Size:  111.9 KB
    A million years ago.

Outside PG headquarters, Protest was mounting...

Views: 289
Size:  90.1 KB
    A million years ago.

She hired a lawyer...he was expensive, but very good.

Views: 294
Size:  38.6 KB
    A million years ago.

I'm sort of enjoying this thread ruby trees etc. I must study the ruby thread more closely so I can increase the number I have. . Which is 9 ....
    I have reached level 116 , and collected 500 crystals.
    My question is is that the maximum you can collect as it seems pointless getting more stars on the various areas . I still have not succeeded it gettin 5 stars on each site

I look forward as usual for your guidance

Longtime Tapper
    Quote Originally Posted by Saintmike View Post
    I'm sort of enjoying this thread ruby trees etc. I must study the ruby thread more closely so I can increase the number I have. . Which is 9 ....
    I have reached level 116 , and collected 500 crystals.
    My question is is that the maximum you can collect as it seems pointless getting more stars on the various areas . I still have not succeeded it gettin 5 stars on each site

I look forward as usual for your guidance
    St. Mike, as far as I'm aware that's the max, haven't opened the last couple of areas but haven't heard of anything magical happening. I've just got all the stars for completeness.
    If you gain 200 shovels a week and do Monday madness you will gain about 10 drops, 7 reward plus a few found, others find more but I'm rubbish at digging hem up. Takes about 10 weeks to gain enough without the events to win them in.

Btw, sos if the cats got in the way but...

Name:  IMG_0511.JPG
Views: 278
Size:  37.6 KB

My Sainted Aunt (sorry Mike).
    As Pips says people just went for the completeness of getting all the crystals.
    Just in case you missed the info. I am on my second game and I went all out for my first but the second one I have done none, zitch, nada. You might have been around when we used to get quests to complete certain things in shadow play but that is an awfully long time ago and was probably just to encourage people to use it.
    My point is that I have lost nothing by not going there but thats me and my game. A certain forumer could not miss the opening of a door without travelling the full width and breadth of the States to complete the ceremony so would probably get hives if they didnt finish everything.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.

I'm a Noncompletionist when it comes to this game. But I completed the 500 Power Crystals and still try to get all the silver stars on the rest of the sites, even though no rewards will be coming. Since I have but one Level 10 sapphire, a few of the sites are proving to be a real struggle...getting that last silver star. However, I like that...could be what is keeping me from hitting the "Delete" button.
    Last edited by salmo23; 02-02-17 at 11:09 AM.
    A million years ago.

Longtime Tapper
    Ginger sat at home licking his wounds, he saw the protesters on tv, he just had to help She and hopefully help gain the quests back in the process. He sent a message out to his dodgy mates.

Name:  IMG_0529.jpg
Views: 217
Size:  45.9 KB

The even dodgier mates of the dodgy mates saw the plea and responded

Name:  IMG_0532.JPG
Views: 215
Size:  41.2 KB

Would She ever be saved? Would the quests ever return? Is this the end for She and SP as we know it?

SP was going down the tubes, her cushy job at PG was in peril, the price of tuna was going up...it was all unravelling, like that big ball of yarn she kept locked in her desk. She was a free spirit though...she caught up with her favorite girlfriends and sailed away, never looking back.

Views: 208
Size:  100.6 KB
    A million years ago.

Intrepid Explorer
    Happy Presidents Day!

I know how everyone likes politics in the forum!
    Last edited by Cyber gamer; 02-20-17 at 10:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber gamer View Post
    Happy Presidents Day!

I know how everyone likes politics in the forum!
    You said it best here...post #9...

https://forums.pocketgems.com/showth...l=1#post466766

Would expound, but why mess up a purrrfectly good kitty kat thread...
    Last edited by salmo23; 02-20-17 at 11:58 AM.
    A million years ago.

Intrepid Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by salmo23 View Post
    you said it best here...post #9...

https://forums.pocketgems.com/showth...l=1#post466766

would expound, but why mess up a purrrfectly good kitty kat thread...
    meow!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber gamer View Post
    meow!!!
    Lol...

HISSSSSSS!!!
    A million years ago.

PURRRR

but what is Presidents Day asks this confused Brit? Is it anything like the Queens Official Birthday or perhaps one of her garden party days?

by the way and in little letters. Have you got a president?
    I realise that might be taken as political but I meant it more as a silly question.

Last edited by Spanish eyes; 02-20-17 at 03:14 PM.
    SMELL THE ROSES.

Intrepid Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanish eyes View Post

PURRRR

but what is Presidents Day asks this confused Brit? Is it anything like the Queens Official Birthday or perhaps one of her garden party days?

by the way and in little letters. Have you got a president?
    I realise that might be taken as political but I meant it more as a silly question.

SE

It is a day to honor all of the presidents we have had. The good, bad, or indifferent we honor them all. Don't you have a Prime Minister Day over there? If not, get ON IT!

Really, it is just an excuse to give us a three day weekend in February, but I'll never tell. SHH!

Meow! Salmo insists on keeping the cats involved in this thread.
    Last edited by Cyber gamer; 02-20-17 at 07:14 PM.

Back in the olden days, we had 2 presidential holidays in February - Abe Lincoln's birthday on Feb 12 and George Washington's on Feb 22 and I think we celebrated them on their actual birthdays. In 1971, the 2 holidays were combined and moved to a Monday to create a 3-day weekend. The official name of the holiday is Washington's Birthday. So it is sort of like the Queen's birthday - if her birthday often celebrated on another day than her actual birthday ;-)
    Digging - done
    Crafting - done
    Oh no! Was that last dune site?

Page 80 of 82 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 LastLast