Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3777858687
Results 2,151 to 2,152 of 2152

Thread: Random Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Spanish eyes View Post
    I keep forum loaded on Safari just to make it easier, as against loading it when I need to. What I didnt realise until it was just mentioned to me, was my forum light comes on everytime I open Safari. So for my few mates who wonder what is happening thats the reason. I dont do much with either SP or forum these days as, to my mind, you need to play to write if that makes sense!
    I am sad to read the end is here and wish you all well, we have had a great ride together. As with forum I havent deleted SP either and I just know I will re-visit if only for old times sake.
    I have forums as Favorites. But I’ve never had a forum “light”. Nor any light. Will add, end of sites, so very sad. First experience with a game that quit and gave up.

Quote Originally Posted by Spanish eyes View Post
    I keep forum loaded on Safari just to make it easier, as against loading it when I need to. What I didnt realise until it was just mentioned to me, was my forum light comes on everytime I open Safari. So for my few mates who wonder what is happening thats the reason. I dont do much with either SP or forum these days as, to my mind, you need to play to write if that makes sense!
    I am sad to read the end is here and wish you all well, we have had a great ride together. As with forum I havent deleted SP either and I just know I will re-visit if only for old times sake.
    I'm just wondering if this is your final farewell? I tried counting the numerous threads you started and posts you made since this momentous announcement: https://forums.pocketgems.com/showth...l=1#post594152. I lost interest somewhere after 1,000. Glad you cut back. I wouldn't want to forum to explode, or anything like that.

Nevertheless, just in case this is truly the Last Waltz for you, then I leave you with this little Pocket Gem from the faithful who still squeeze the nectar from this game and who still have relevant game-related content to report on the forum:

Name:  1 Million Rubies.jpg
Views: 3
Size:  103.1 KB

1,000,000 RUBIES!!!!!

Why?

Because Igotahavit!
    Paradise Cove - Leader of the Darkwings (PM me about joining our guild)

Remembering Nayjon (1970-2017), guildmate and lover of TPC. I'll miss you, brother!

Secret Passages - Billionaire Bandits

The Billionaire Bandit club finished 78 strong and I'm proud of all who made this so much fun. Visit the Hall of Fame sticky thread for a list of Billionaire Bandits.

Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3777858687