Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3777858687
Results 2,151 to 2,156 of 2156

Thread: Random Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Spanish eyes View Post
    I keep forum loaded on Safari just to make it easier, as against loading it when I need to. What I didnt realise until it was just mentioned to me, was my forum light comes on everytime I open Safari. So for my few mates who wonder what is happening thats the reason. I dont do much with either SP or forum these days as, to my mind, you need to play to write if that makes sense!
    I am sad to read the end is here and wish you all well, we have had a great ride together. As with forum I havent deleted SP either and I just know I will re-visit if only for old times sake.
    I have forums as Favorites. But I’ve never had a forum “light”. Nor any light. Will add, end of sites, so very sad. First experience with a game that quit and gave up.

I keep forum loaded on Safari just to make it easier, as against loading it when I need to. What I didnt realise until it was just mentioned to me, was my forum light comes on everytime I open Safari. So for my few mates who wonder what is happening thats the reason. I dont do much with either SP or forum these days as, to my mind, you need to play to write if that makes sense!
    I am sad to read the end is here and wish you all well, we have had a great ride together. As with forum I havent deleted SP either and I just know I will re-visit if only for old times sake.
    I'm just wondering if this is your final farewell? I tried counting the numerous threads you started and posts you made since this momentous announcement: https://forums.pocketgems.com/showth...l=1#post594152. I lost interest somewhere after 1,000. Glad you cut back. I wouldn't want to forum to explode, or anything like that.

Nevertheless, just in case this is truly the Last Waltz for you, then I leave you with this little Pocket Gem from the faithful who still squeeze the nectar from this game and who still have relevant game-related content to report on the forum:

Name:  1 Million Rubies.jpg
Views: 216
Size:  103.1 KB

1,000,000 RUBIES!!!!!

Why?

Because Igotahavit!
    Paradise Cove - Leader of the Darkwings (PM me about joining our guild)

Remembering Nayjon (1970-2017), guildmate and lover of TPC. I'll miss you, brother!

Secret Passages - Billionaire Bandits

The Billionaire Bandit club finished 78 strong and I'm proud of all who made this so much fun. Visit the Hall of Fame sticky thread for a list of Billionaire Bandits.

Quote Originally Posted by igotahavit View Post
    I'm just wondering if this is your final farewell? I tried counting the numerous threads you started and posts you made since this momentous announcement: https://forums.pocketgems.com/showth...l=1#post594152. I lost interest somewhere after 1,000. Glad you cut back. I wouldn't want to forum to explode, or anything like that.

Nevertheless, just in case this is truly the Last Waltz for you, then I leave you with this little Pocket Gem from the faithful who still squeeze the nectar from this game and who still have relevant game-related content to report on the forum:

you really never did learn to read did you? It seems a case of wishful thinking makes it how you want it to be.

Is really bragging and boasting about a load of rubies relevent game content????

Why do I bite every time you are rude I ask myself. I still havent a satisfactory answer but be sure you will be the first to know when I come up with one.
    Support ID Q4A2FX9NCT Ipad Air a very interesting - level 117.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.

Intrepid Explorer
    you really never did learn to read did you? It seems a case of wishful thinking makes it how you want it to be.

Is really bragging and boasting about a load of rubies relevent game content????

Why do I bite every time you are rude I ask myself. I still havent a satisfactory answer but be sure you will be the first to know when I come up with one.

SE

His game was always about who had the most of something or who was the fastest at scoring or finishing something and trying to portray himself as king of the weekly events. He was and still is all about contests not content.

I'm glad to see you still have your sense of humor after being maligned once again.

Why do I bite
    To bite or not to bite...that is always the question.

SE...I, of course, do not have the answer to your question...but I will offer this up for your consideration:

Remarks which come from someone whose opinion matters to you...chew on them a bit, digest what has been expressed, and respond in some fashion if you see fit.

Remarks from the peanut gallery, spit them out...brush, rinse, floss and move on.
    "But, time will tell, of stars that fell
    A million years ago.
    Memories can never take you back, home, sweet home.
    You can never go home anymore."

Intrepid Explorer
    Running with my dog in the Hills of Zurich
    Hi all. I haven't checked in for quite sometime, although it's still bookmarked on safari. I've missed the camaraderie of this forum and all the members. I know some people were frustrated with the wanderings of this group but it certainly made the game more enjoyable. You had a place to truly bond with other players, praise the game, cheer for people and also a place to ask tough questions of PG without your posts being deleted. I think it was wise of PG to "allow" the forum to work the way it did, players were able to commiserate, ask others for advice, complain about treatment by PG but also praise them.
    A game I've taken up has a very moderated forum and you can't criticize the company at all. Posts get removed and you HAVE TO stay on topic. I have no bond with any forum members because I don't even know who the dog and/or cat people are. Sad.

I've just started SP again (not over, finishing EG) but I'm not sure if I'll succeed because getting keys regularly will soon become hard. I will be depending on the challenge passage and that's only 9 a day. Oh well.

I hope everyone is well.

Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3777858687