Page 83 of 86 FirstFirst ... 33738182838485 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,075 of 2141

Thread: Random Thread

Intrepid Explorer
    I received the same and I certainly did not log a ticket as I deleted my game in a January. I did read it and there was a message attached from Jesse asking if we were interested in any other games and that some sort of "gift" could be given to help you start a new game.

Thanks but no thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by KIWICANUCK View Post
    I received the same and I certainly did not log a ticket as I deleted my game in a January. I did read it and there was a message attached from Jesse asking if we were interested in any other games and that some sort of "gift" could be given to help you start a new game.

Thanks but no thanks.
    Lol...I thought it might be some sort of promotion, but since I had not "requested" it made me uneasy. Guess they dredged up an old ticket of mine to attach the "gift offer" to...
    "But, time will tell, of stars that fell
    A million years ago.
    Memories can never take you back, home, sweet home.
    You can never go home anymore."

Lol Salmo, I got it too and I have never submitted a ticket about Secret Passages.

I'll have to apologize for the apparently creepiness of the means that I sent the messages. Though yes, this is a thing and something I'll be working on the coming months.

Thanks for setting our minds at ease. I got it too.

I had a major panic as I thought this was the "we are pulling the game" message! Whilst I appreciate the offer guys I won't be taking you up on it, I did say after the pan and zoom fiasco with my game, I would not be prepared to try another PG game until they fixed my SP game. Still waiting..

Please Jessie can you reassure me that you are not going to pull SP anytime soon? I still have lots of scenes to collect!!

Longtime Tapper
    Sal, cautious as always. Me, open everything, oops the computer's locked and I'm being held to ransom!

I did try War Dragons a while back, liked the dragons and the chat along the bottom was hilarious, had to pretend to be a teenager to join in, that was creepy!

I have submitted tickets in TPC, and did not receive the creepy message. I guess support does not like me much. Although there are several ships sailing around in people's coves from my suggested story lines, so maybe support considers that reward enough.
    "You remind me of a poem I can't remember, a song that may never have existed, and a place I'm not sure I've ever been to." Abe Simpson

Member Vaders_Fist_2

Quote Originally Posted by Pippy View Post
    Sal, cautious as always.

Haha, I may be a little suspicious but Jack is the paranoid one...

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 208
Size:  97.4 KB
    A million years ago.

@38supercomp - TPC should still be running for the foreseeable future but we will be working to contact players from TPC separately. Right now we're aiming for outreach to some of the games.

Quote Originally Posted by Wheels555 View Post
    I had a major panic as I thought this was the "we are pulling the game" message! Whilst I appreciate the offer guys I won't be taking you up on it, I did say after the pan and zoom fiasco with my game, I would not be prepared to try another PG game until they fixed my SP game. Still waiting..

Please Jessie can you reassure me that you are not going to pull SP anytime soon? I still have lots of scenes to collect!!

Jessie??

Wheels, I hope Jesse will address your concerns and maybe put your mind at ease about being able to finish your game. What I take from his OP in the Sticky " News Regarding Secret Passages" is that you will still be able to play the game provided you already have it...which suggests to me that at some point it will be removed from the App Store. We have not yet received a specific date for said removal, but apparently some games have.

https://forums.pocketgems.com/showth...l=1#post628854
    A million years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
    I'll have to apologize for the apparently creepiness of the means that I sent the messages. Though yes, this is a thing and something I'll be working on the coming months.
    And I thought you loved meeeee. I don't get a creepy message and feel left out.
    Support ID Q4A2FX9NCT Ipad Air a very interesting - level 117.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.

Quote Originally Posted by salmo23 View Post
    Wheels, I hope Jesse will address your concerns and maybe put your mind at ease about being able to finish your game. What I take from his OP in the Sticky " News Regarding Secret Passages" is that you will still be able to play the game provided you already have it...which suggests to me that at some point it will be removed from the App Store. We have not yet received a specific date for said removal, but apparently some games have.

https://forums.pocketgems.com/showth...l=1#post628854
    Thanks Salmo, I can't understand all the cloak and dagger from PG. If it's getting deleted then just tell us when rather than leave us guessing! I don't know why Jessie ignores me, very frustrating! Thanks for your input though, I hope you are right, I really want to finish the game before it is too late...

Thanks Salmo, I can't understand all the cloak and dagger from PG. If it's getting deleted then just tell us when rather than leave us guessing! I don't know why Jessie ignores me, very frustrating! Thanks for your input though, I hope you are right, I really want to finish the game before it is too late...
    Probably not ignoring, maybe just not aware of the post...

Jesse started the Sticky "News Regarding Secret Passages" to inform us of the changes and to address questions surrounding the changes. You might have better luck posting there as well.

But if you really want your posts to be noticed make them longer and highlight them with a rainbow of color and
    biggie words...lol.

Just joking of course. I actually prefer "game-related" posts which are brief, crisp, clear and without a lot bells and whistles...
    Last edited by salmo23; 05-21-17 at 09:53 AM.
    A million years ago.

Intrepid Explorer
    Probably not ignoring, maybe just not aware of the post...

Jesse started the Sticky "News Regarding Secret Passages" to inform us of the changes and to address questions surrounding the changes. You might have better luck posting there as well.

But if you really want your posts to be noticed make them longer and highlight them with a rainbow of color and
    biggie words...lol.

Just joking of course. I actually prefer "game-related" posts which are brief, crisp, clear and without a lot bells and whistles...
    The ones with pictures of cats and dogs having fun adventures are always worth reading too.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber gamer View Post
    The ones with pictures of cats and dogs having fun adventures are always worth reading too.
    Yeah, well...Pippy started that saga...
    A million years ago.

Longtime Tapper
    Yeah, well...Pippy started that saga...
    Don't blame me, it was PC really.....little did he know!

Please give Jack a chill pill, bless him!

Oops, forgot reason for post...

Wheels, my understanding, you can play the game for forever but once it is removed from store you cannot uninstall/ reinstall, so no transfer to new device. Also, at some point an iOS update will not support the game, so if you do the iOS update it will be caput!

Look at me sounding like I know what I'm talking about, really have no clue, so don't take it to be completely correct!
    Last edited by Pippy; 05-21-17 at 01:36 PM.

Lol...true. PC opened the door a teeny bit and we clawed our way in...it was like catnip.
    A million years ago.

Lol...true. PC opened the door a teeny bit and we clawed our way in...it was like catnip.
    But thats what we do.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.

Wheels, my understanding, you can play the game for forever but once it is removed from store you cannot uninstall/ reinstall, so no transfer to new device. Also, at some point an iOS update will not support the game, so if you do the iOS update it will be caput!

Look at me sounding like I know what I'm talking about, really have no clue, so don't take it to be completely correct!
    Get you.

oooh Cha Cha. I will have a quiet word and see if I can get you a reply.
    SMELL THE ROSES.

Quote Originally Posted by Spanish eyes View Post
    Get you.

oooh Cha Cha. I will have a quiet word and see if I can get you a reply.
    Should get some results now Cha Cha...Pinky's "On It"...

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  90.6 KB
    A million years ago.

Thanks for trying to put my mind at rest! Once I have opened all the scenes it will be ok, just want to finish the game!! That's why I play it after all! It makes sense that I should be able to play it as long as it is on the phone, and hopefully now the troublesome updates have stopped there shouldn't be any need to uninstall and reinstall! Oh how I don't miss those old times!!

SE, you know I love you dearly but because I am stupid, please remind me why you now call me cha cha??! Thanks though for putting in the word with Jessie, I await a response with interest!

SE, you know I love you dearly but because I am stupid, please remind me why you now call me cha cha??!
    You know, I don't think that was ever revealed...lol. She just threw it out as a cryptic thingie and, to my knowledge, no one responded. Then, some of us began to call you Cha Cha. Maybe she will tell since you asked.

https://forums.pocketgems.com/showth...l=1#post586110
    Last edited by salmo23; 05-22-17 at 10:27 AM.
    A million years ago.

Hey, I saw some biggie words and that drew my attention.

Wheels - The game will still be around and we're not pulling it yet. As for what happens when that time comes though, you'll still be able to play it so long as you have it. The very final step we have for the games is a complete server closing. That's not scheduled for SP anytime in the foreseeable future so there should not be anything to be worried about there.

SE - I should have sent you one too if you didn't get one then please PM me the email I should send it to.

Everyone - I'm doing this in small batches because I need to get a gauge on amount of time it'll take with X volume of people. So if you didn't get anything from me don't worry too much as I'll eventually get to you, but don't be afraid either to bug me about it as I can often let things slip from my memory.

Page 83 of 86 FirstFirst ... 33738182838485 ... LastLast