Page 86 of 86 FirstFirst ... 3676848586
Results 2,126 to 2,141 of 2141

Thread: Random Thread

Quote Originally Posted by salmo23 View Post
    Lol...I thought it might be some sort of promotion, but since I had not "requested" it made me uneasy. Guess they dredged up an old ticket of mine to attach the "gift offer" to...
    I received this message...Again!, today. I guess since the "magical"date of August 1(btw, did they just pull this date out of a hat or does it have any significance?) is on our doorstep, all the screws are being tightened.

https://forums.pocketgems.com/showth...l=1#post630874
    "But, time will tell, of stars that fell
    A million years ago.
    Memories can never take you back, home, sweet home.
    You can never go home anymore."

This is the random email I got from support yesterday. Is it the same one you received?

Hi ,

We'd love to hear about your experience with your Pocket Gems Support agent! Let us know how the agent did by answering this quick survey. To find the survey, head on over to this link:

How would you rate the support you received?

Good, I'm satisfied

Bad, I'm unsatisfied

Things to consider:

* Was the agent friendly and/or professional?
    * Were the answers received clear and easy to understand?
    * Any additional feedback for the agent?

Thanks again for taking the time to help make Pocket Gems Support best we can be!

Here's a reminder also of what your ticket was about:

Jesse
    Jesse (Pocket Gems Support)
    May 18, 12:37 AM PDT

Hi,

It’s been a month now since we’ve sent out our messaging to indicate the current status of Secret Passages. We want to express how much we’ve appreciated all of the time you’ve put into making the game and community what it was able to be. With this in mind, we would like to see if you would have any interest in our other current live games (Episode and War Dragons). If you are interested in any of them then what we can do is provide you with a credit in the new game as part of a transition package. This would be a credit of in-game currency to help you get a boost past the early parts of the game.

Please let me know if you’re interested and we’ll get the necessary preparations in place for you!

Jesse
    iPad Air 2
    Gamecenter ID: wildflourgirl

Intrepid Explorer
    I also received the same email.

I received it too. Just interested what happens next week when August 1 comes.
    Level 117 just in time.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosgrove View Post
    I received it too. Just interested what happens next week when August 1 comes.
    I don't really see August 1 having much impact on Secret Passages, maybe the other games...but SP is now pretty much scaled down, stripped,... big time. Oh, I guess they could always do away with the Ruby Trades...lol.

Apologies to Marcel Duchamp..."The Game Stripped Bare by Her Creators, Even..."

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  91.5 KB
    A million years ago.

Sal.
    The Duchamps one is the cleverest so far. Keep the faith Sister.
    Not been here for quite a while but as some person thinks I post every day I thought I better drop in. We have had a hectic summer so I rarely play SP at all, I think sometime in June was the last time I opened it. I have dropped by here a few times but not having payed I didnt feel I had anything to contribute so I was quiet.
    In the Eyes household everything is good. Himself had a big birthday on 26th but the celebrations started on 19th and will officially finish on 5th August. Daughter also has a big one on 14th so we finish with on and then throw ourselves into the next (I am organising a large family surprise party) so life is good even though wallets are a little light.
    Power to the players.
    Support ID Q4A2FX9NCT Ipad Air a very interesting - level 117.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.

SE...I still robotically open the game every day, but silently say WHY??!!! I would like to get to Level 100 though...almost there...so I can post my drag a$$ completion of that goal. Lol...

PS...I owe you an email...will write soon...
    A million years ago.

I received this message...Again!, today. I guess since the "magical"date of August 1(btw, did they just pull this date out of a hat or does it have any significance?) is on our doorstep, all the screws are being tightened.

https://forums.pocketgems.com/showth...l=1#post630874
    I also received this message for a second time. I will probably give it the same lack of attention I gave it the last time...

Intrepid Explorer
    SE...I still robotically open the game every day, but silently say WHY??!!! I would like to get to Level 100 though...almost there...so I can post my drag a$$ completion of that goal. Lol...

PS...I owe you an email...will write soon...
    Salmo, I am sooo looking forward to you posting your drag a$$ level 100 completion cause then I can get my cheerleader outfit out of mothballs and shake out my pom poms once again for a big Rah Rah celebration for you.

Domesday is supposedly tomorrow or will it be Dud Day or Duh Day or Much Ado About Nothing Day. Time will tell tick..tick...tick!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber gamer View Post
    Salmo, I am sooo looking forward to you posting your drag a$$ level 100 completion cause then I can get my cheerleader outfit out of mothballs and shake out my pom poms once again for a big Rah Rah celebration for you.

Domesday is supposedly tomorrow or will it be Dud Day or Duh Day or Much Ado About Nothing Day. Time will tell tick..tick...tick!

A simple yippee will do...thank you very much...

Tomorrow? You forgot big doo doo day...
    A million years ago.

Did anyone compile a complete list of the cast of characters of SP, everyone from Justin, Maddie and Kingston to the giant bunny and the Monday Madness veiled dude?
    Secret Passages: Level 118
    Playing since June 2013 on iPad 2, iPad 2 Air since January 2017
    Where can I find all SP music?

Quote Originally Posted by IncElk0612 View Post
    Did anyone compile a complete list of the cast of characters of SP, everyone from Justin, Maddie and Kingston to the giant bunny and the Monday Madness veiled dude?
    Hmmmm...I don't think so.

The one who brings it up has to do it.
    A million years ago.

Hmmmm...I don't think so.

The one who brings it up has to do it.
    Nooooooooooooo..........

Pietrpahn, where are you??????

Cyber gamer?

Juma juma?

Anyone? Anyone?
    Last edited by IncElk0612; 08-02-17 at 03:00 PM.
    Secret Passages: Level 118
    Playing since June 2013 on iPad 2, iPad 2 Air since January 2017
    Where can I find all SP music?

Quote Originally Posted by IncElk0612 View Post
    Nooooooooooooo..........

Pietrpahn, where are you??????

Cyber gamer?

Juma juma?

Anyone? Anyone?
    I am with Sal on this one. Over to you Spider.

Spider I hear you ask. Double whammy as in Incy whincy Spider and SPider.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Spanish eyes View Post
    I am with Sal on this one.
    For the record me too.

Quote Originally Posted by Pietrpahn View Post
    For the record me too.
    HI PROF. Wonderful to know you popped in. Hows it going?
    For me, and I know for many others, your lists and info streams are the best things ever posted on the whole of the Forum, they shine.

I just re-read before hitting post and noticed I had written LUSTS instead of LISTS. I wonder why?????
    SMELL THE ROSES.

Page 86 of 86 FirstFirst ... 3676848586