View Poll Results: should Tap Paradise Cove be updated?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, please update

17 85.00%
  • No, delete this app and move on

3 15.00%

Thread: Petition for Pocket gem devs: Update Android Tap Paradise Cove to be on par with iOS

Exclamation Petition for Pocket gem devs: Update Android Tap Paradise Cove to be on par with iOS

I submit this thread in order to ask the pocket gem developers to updatethe android version of Tap Paradise Cove to be at least on par with the iOS version

Tap Paradise Cove is a great game with a ton of potential, both as a game and as a significant income source for PocketGem. But the android version has not been updated since at least August of 2013, there are dozens of missing components that I have had my attention drawn to, most notably the ability to battle other players, different areas, shake to collect, among other countless things.

I have looked over these forums and over the Internet as a whole and have found no explanation as to why the android version is so far behind, I have found rumors the pocketgems doesn't care about the android market, if that is the case, why should we download any pocketgem game?

If I could get a valid explanation from a PocketGem employee as to why its been well over a year, then that's great, It'll be the only explanation on the web.

Until then, I submit to you, that we the undersigned implore the developers of Tap Paradise Cove for Android to update.

Thank you
    Bluarachnia

I agree, the devs and moderators of these forums and game have fallen silent and pretty much have abandoned us who play on Android devices. While those Apple users get updates, events and other features added. We deserve some form of official update from PG themselves on the future of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by relic6 View Post
    I agree, the devs and moderators of these forums and game have fallen silent and pretty much have abandoned us who play on Android devices. While those Apple users get updates, events and other features added. We deserve some form of official update from PG themselves on the future of the game.
    The future of this game on Android is to hit the bit bucket - I maxed out my cover three months ago and, with no new content and continual crashes got to the point that I loaded an alternative RPG and deleted TPC.

I read the thread running concurrently to this one regarding the conversation with PG support, while I understand that there has been team changes, I find the whole thing lacking.

Team changes or no, if you release a game for both platforms, then you should keep both versions updated equally. If you're going to drop support for one version, then you may as well just drop the game in its entirety.

While you would miss out on a source of revenue, you would gain a reputation for dropping one game, instead of gaining reputation for simply dropping support without statement for what the reason was

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Bluarachnia View Post
    I read the thread running concurrently to this one regarding the conversation with PG support, while I understand that there has been team changes, I find the whole thing lacking.

Team changes or no, if you release a game for both platforms, then you should keep both versions updated equally. If you're going to drop support for one version, then you may as well just drop the game in its entirety.

While you would miss out on a source of revenue, you would gain a reputation for dropping one game, instead of gaining reputation for simply dropping support without statement for what the reason was
    Personally,

I would rather seem them end the game, take it down and destroy it than BE SILENT about it. I have seen GREE do the exact same thing just recently on Legends at War. Kill the game for Android already and be done with it. DO NOT drag it out if you are not planning on doing ANYTHING with it.

That would be a better business model, and by going from quick glances at the other Android forums here, it seems to me that cutting PG's android losses and concentrating solely on iOS games would be better in the long run

They would just be an iOS developer and would not draw the ire of thousands and thousands of android players that are waiting for updates that will either never come, or would take multiple years to implement

New update for TPC android, but all we get is updates to billing. What the **** pocketgems

Name:  Screenshot_2015-01-11-14-09-49.jpg
Views: 386
Size:  9.8 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_2015-01-11-14-10-04.jpg
Views: 385
Size:  9.1 KB

Longtime Tapper
    Now that above screen shot really is a joke...

I spent money on the front end because I enjoy the game. I felt I should pay something to the dev. I still play but feel my money would have been better spent with a "free" else where. Update would be great... I'm 74 and have learned this - success = listening to those that helped make you what you are. Remember this when the next big game steals them away.