Thread: Secret Passages and crystals

Secret Passages and crystals

Could someone clarify three things for me?
    I thought when I earned my first crystal that, with each subsequent one, your energy level increased; i.e., instead of 100, it went to 103. Although I've since earned five more crystals, that level has not changed.

I assumed that, in order to earn a completed crystal for a region, one had to earn more stars, especially in "shadow mode", but whilst I was working on Rio, my NY crystal magically completed itself! Why?

Finally, does every region have a crystal? I've found two just by tapping around, but the location wasn't obvious.

I appreciate any information

Kids librarian

Kids Librarian, we have a whole thread about Power Crystals over in the Secret Passages section. I believe your questions are answered there. If there are any remaining after reading the thread, please ask again in that thread and one of the many players will answer you. This section of the board is not looked at much by the look of things.
    Secret Passages: Restarted: Level 12, v.2.112-318,0 Prod
    - Shadow Play rewards of shovels are a sick joke for the amount of effort required.

Hey Evil.
    Are you slumming it here as well? I just came for a look round and found all these poor folk who are in the wrong place. It is a bit sad they have got this far but not found the last step to us. We could explain so much.
    Support ID Q4A2FX9NCT Ipad Air a very interesting - level 117.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.