Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: List of Premium Sites

Quote Originally Posted by Kate View Post
    Pie, that wasn't a hint that the dates were missing, also if they are a great addition. I just thought something could arrive very soon. An update with a new feature, the next area or dune.
    I was sure we would get a new region in the NR at the beginning of the month, but they are still pushing upgrade discounts on us. For some reason I can't see them giving us something new when it's so cheap to upgrade. We're nearing 2 months since we got Venice.

I have to say I'm really curious about what's coming with 2.0.
    Device: iPad2 w/ iOS 7.1.1
    SP v2.24-363,0 Prod Level 117 / Support ID: AYLR7TJHZZ (Game is Broken)

Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 w/ KitKat 4.4.2
    SP v2.12.8+g-362.0 Prod Level 30 / Support ID: 47VX7MHGU7 (Game is Minimally Developed)

Quote Originally Posted by ElleJ View Post
    I was sure we would get a new region in the NR at the beginning of the month, but they are still pushing upgrade discounts on us. For some reason I can't see them giving us something new when it's so cheap to upgrade. We're nearing 2 months since we got Venice.

I have to say I'm really curious about what's coming with 2.0.
    Me too. Have you done any spying lately? there are still those two empty slots in the desert to be filled, not to mention that BIG brown tablecloth at the back of the desert.
    Support ID Q4A2FX9NCT Ipad Air a very interesting - level 117.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.

Don't forget the empty space next to the portals in the nr. If they use the whole space, there won't be many non-premium regions in the nr, more likely something new.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spanish eyes View Post
    Me too. Have you done any spying lately? there are still those two empty slots in the desert to be filled, not to mention that BIG brown tablecloth at the back of the desert.
    The file won't give any hints and the empty part won't be filled due to performance issues in some devices.

OK I am pretty sure I have the jewel requirements updated. So it should be time for PG to tweak them again
    Farewell, everyone.

I wish you good fortune in the game.

Even more than that, I wish you joy and well being in the real world.

Y

I'm not as far behind in the game as I thought I was. Thanks Pietrpahn for the list. I wish PG could take suggestions again for new regions or buildings. I noticed their sticky post about that topic has been closed for quite a while.
    Last edited by IncElk0612; 08-12-14 at 07:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IncElk0612 View Post
    ... I wish PG could take suggestions again for new regions or buildings. ....
    I'm not stalking you, really!

Here you go.

SP v2.12.8+g-362.0 Prod Level 30 / Support ID: 47VX7MHGU7 (Game is Minimally Developed)

Pietr,

If we're recording sites that have incorrect titles, Doge's Palace and Uluru ( or Uluru/Ayers Rock which is its gazetted name) come to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by IncElk0612 View Post
    I'm not as far behind in the game as I thought I was. Thanks Pietrpahn for the list. I wish PG could take suggestions again for new regions or buildings. I noticed their sticky post about that topic has been closed for quite a while.
    I am much farther behind than I thought! I never got London, Tortuga, Wild West Translvania, Venice or Canada. I did receive the new secret world and 6 sites Pietrpan did not list like the temple of fire, unicorn, etc.
    What do I do next? Please tel me how to pm someone. I have played every day for about 369 days.

Premium Sites, First Post

I don't have the Secret World yet as I haven't upgraded to 2.0 yet. Probably will this weekend.
    Farewell, everyone.

Y

Quote Originally Posted by done th View Post
    Please tel me how to pm someone. I have played every day for about 369 days.
    Go to a post of either Ray or John. Click on their name > Private Message.

And/or submit a ticket.

List of Frozen Cavern sites

Frozen desert sites.

Aragon Town
    - 9/12/2014
    Midnight Feast - 9/17/2014
    Phi Phi Islands - 9/21/2014
    Swiss Chalet - 9/25/2014
    Blarney Castle - 9/29/2014
    Island of Socotra - 12/10/2014
    Glacial Crevasse - 12/14/2014
    The Magic Bus - 12/18/2014

On 2/10/2015 it was reported that all Desert sites now give 5* in shadow play. Yay!
    Last edited by Pietrpahn; 02-10-15 at 02:47 PM.
    Farewell, everyone.

Y

Professor whatever PG is paying you it's not enough, you deserve a raise.
    Level 117 Today's forecast 100% chance of wine.

Quote Originally Posted by Pietrpahn View Post
    It has been reported that only 4* are available for Shadow Play
    Yup, very annoying.

I know you posted the link Prof. but I thought I would bump as well to make it visible again.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.

Intrepid Explorer
    How about we move the list of lists into it's own one post thread? Having it in a thread about one list in particular is causing my brain to convulse!
    iPad 4, iOS 9.3.2
    Secret Passages: 2.97; Support ID: QPQDAM0PH8

Frozen desert sites.

Aragon Town
    - 9/12/2014 ****
    Midnight Feast - 9/17/2014 ****
    Phi Phi Islands - 9/21/2014
    Swiss Chalet - 9/25/2014

**** It has been reported that only 4* are available for Shadow Play
    I got the Frozen Cavern and Aragon Town on the first day, did not manage to open it as I was short of PTs and did not have a lot of time to play, after seven days there was fog to be seen in or rather across the area, today Midnight Feast arrived and when I was searching FC I found steal beams for the Fun Factory but no potions (or whatever this little bluish thingys are)...so it again will be a very hard job for me to open it and I wonder how long it will take before the Phi Phi Islands will arrive....
    And now for something completely different....

Quote Originally Posted by grave digger View Post
    How about we move the list of lists into it's own one post thread? Having it in a thread about one list in particular is causing my brain to convulse!
    I agree. Can we have a thread that only Pie can update and post to with all his fabulous lists - please? A sticky would be even better ��

I originally tried to keep it clean at the top of this post, but it got out of hand quickly. There was also the issue that some people had bookmarked the older posts and they would get left behind.

For ease, do bookmark the second post of this thread. I am actively maintaining it and it can get you where you need to go. It even has a self-referential link back to the first post :P
    Farewell, everyone.

Y

Greetings from a Newbie

And for good measure my other most requested lists

Desert Sites
    Shadow Play - Updated 9/25/2014
    Jewel Requirements - Updated 08/06/2014
    Emerald Values
    Sapphire Values
    Crafting times
    List of Regular realm sites - Updated 09/06/2014
    List of Premium sites
    List of City of Secrets Sites - Maintained by Kate
    Costs of Circus sites
    List of Frozen Cavern sites - Updated 9/25/2014
    Greetings to everyone! I have been playing Passages for about 2 months now. I really like the game, it is quite addicting, and I have learned a lot from finding & reading the great posts here on the forum. Ya'll are an encouraging group! I have done some things that I now know are mistakes, like opening the Dark Realm and City of Secrets before finishing the Day Realm. Oh well. I am at level 23, working on dig sites in Atlantis & Rome. I've got a level 7 Sapphire & Diamond, level 6 Em, Aqua & Sunstones, and Level 5 Quartz.

I have a request. Could this really good information that PietrPahn has collected be put into a sticky at the top of the forum, for Noobs like me to read? It's hard to find this info when it gets pushed down the list onto the following pages. I and others would be eternally grateful! Thanks so much!
    Chertine

Thanks, have bookmarked now. Your work in maintaining these lists is much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Chertine View Post
    Greetings to everyone! I have been playing Passages for about 2 months now. I really like the game, it is quite addicting, and I have learned a lot from finding & reading the great posts here on the forum. Ya'll are an encouraging group! I have done some things that I now know are mistakes, like opening the Dark Realm and City of Secrets before finishing the Day Realm. Oh well. I am at level 23, working on dig sites in Atlantis & Rome. I've got a level 7 Sapphire & Diamond, level 6 Em, Aqua & Sunstones, and Level 5 Quartz.

I have a request. Could this really good information that PietrPahn has collected be put into a sticky at the top of the forum, for Noobs like me to read? It's hard to find this info when it gets pushed down the list onto the following pages. I and others would be eternally grateful! Thanks so much!
    Chertine
    Cher
    Welcome. We all (me) made the same mistakes at the start so can sympathise. It is good to know some of our drivel is useful. Most, if not all, of us have got the addiction which is why we post so you are in like company.
    The stickys are for PG use so none of us can do that for the Prof's lists but I am sure, if you ask him very nicely, he will "bump" his list of lists everytime he updates. Hey Prof, you listening? Or, you can bookmark, see #68 of this thread.
    SMELL THE ROSES.

Thanks so much, SE!

Quote Originally Posted by Spanish eyes View Post
    Cher
    Welcome. We all (me) made the same mistakes at the start so can sympathise. It is good to know some of our drivel is useful. Most, if not all, of us have got the addiction which is why we post so you are in like company.
    The stickys are for PG use so none of us can do that for the Prof's lists but I am sure, if you ask him very nicely, he will "bump" his list of lists everytime he updates. Hey Prof, you listening? Or, you can bookmark, see #68 of this thread.
    Err the list is the 2nd post of this thread so you technically asked me to bump a thread you just bumped.
    Farewell, everyone.

Y

Err the list is the 2nd post of this thread so you technically asked me to bump a thread you just bumped.
    Bite me.
    I was so busy reading posts I forgot to check the bloody title. Abject apologies my lord.
    SMELL THE ROSES.

Just curious, where in the Night Realm is Transylvania? It says I haven't unlocked the region, but, I don't know what I'm supposed to do.
    Feel free to add me, I vote for friends (when I have the votes that is)

GC: Lunathvampiregoddess

FS: Massie360

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast