Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: List of Premium Sites

Intrepid Explorer
    I have been asked about upgrade prices and found this. Maybe good for the list of lists?
    iPad 4, iOS 9.3.2
    Secret Passages: 2.97; Support ID: QPQDAM0PH8

Help! Can someone tell me where Harbin is?

A quick question from a newbie please; I have looked but can't find an actual definition of what a premium site is; are these on that list cos they all cost so many rubies to upgrade, as distinct from costing coins, ie premium costly; or do they offer ruby trades once they are open, ? To 5 stars, and are premium reward sites??? Thanks
    Level 36; woot woot got first ruby tree and the 4th compass slot open BUT omg only 11,993 rubies to find for the final slot......
    Support iD 7CZAZSS532

Chris
    there is a full list of all of them on the Profs list of lists. check out the link from #100 on this thread.
    There might be a definition in the 'Abbreviations' thread but they all cost Rubies to OPEN. Dig sites cost rubies to upgrade but are not Prems. Both offer ruby trades from the start but the trade value gets better the higher the *.

edit. just re-read and I still am not making it clear so adding....
    When I wrote dig sites I meant dig sites associated with ordinary regions, Rome, England, Germany, whatever. Prem sites come in clusters of 3 or 4. That is why we talk about normal/ordinary/regular dig sites. all are the same thing and non-premium.
    I hope this is clear now but if not ask again.

Just as an aside I have looked at all I wrote today. So much wisdom (or bull excrement) on game play from a lowly level 20 (reached it this morning) how does she do it!!!!
    Last edited by Spanish eyes; 03-23-15 at 03:32 AM.
    Support ID Q4A2FX9NCT Ipad Air a very interesting - level 117.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.

Thanks SE, that's clear! Another of those circular wee self debates that SP delights in; hafta spend rubies to get rubies without knowing the cost: benefit ratio ) shall resist mightily cos only (!) 4000 rubies to go to open my next Maddie's compass spot
    If anyone knows that the cost:benefit ratio of spending rubies to earn many more, is worth it...please feel free to post
    Level 36; woot woot got first ruby tree and the 4th compass slot open BUT omg only 11,993 rubies to find for the final slot......
    Support iD 7CZAZSS532

Chris. Dont forget I was level one hundred and ten or something before I was level 20. So my answer from both is a resounding YES it is worth it. The trick is to do it early enough this time. Before there were many of us a long way into the game before gems and it was still worth it then so how much better this way with gems from very early.
    Last edited by Spanish eyes; 03-23-15 at 12:28 PM.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.

I just want to express how much I love this thread. Thanks to everyone who contributed.

My basic list of daily gains and losses for anyone who is interested.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 418
Size:  89.5 KB
    SMELL THE ROSES.

Very nice SE. Do you want to come do that for me too?
    Level 117 just in time.

That's awesome. 145 ads doesn't mean what I think it means does it?

Think so. I'm working on 300 ads for 50 PTs.
    Support ID WQ6D8VDS6R

Quote Originally Posted by sd2528 View Post
    That's awesome. 145 ads doesn't mean what I think it means does it?
    I was seeing so few while in Spain I decided to keep a record and just carried on. This lot is the 250 for 40 set.

I probably better explain a little about my screenshot. I only published one that had data on it to show how it worked. I never intended in any shape or form for the data to be looked on as 'look what I do' in SE world that would be awful. So if anyone thought that then I appologise.
    SMELL THE ROSES.

Any posts/threads about times for upgrading ruby sites and regular sites?
    Here, there, everywhere...

Quote Originally Posted by Irisalzero View Post
    Any posts/threads about times for upgrading ruby sites and regular sites?
    try here https://forums.pocketgems.com/showth...l=1#post357661
    in fact all the thread https://forums.pocketgems.com/showth...s-for-upgrades is worth reading and it is short.
    You could also try http://forums.pocketgems.com/showthr...l=1#post419729 which has the 'list of lists'
    SMELL THE ROSES.

Thanks.
    Found this from dgk02
    "With ruby ATs, it's sort of useful to the game because it forces the player to upgrade ruby sites, and the upgrade time maxes at four hours so if only one site upgrade is necessary it's actually possible in a 6 hour timed trade (if you have the rubies to do the upgrade!)"
    https://forums.pocketgems.com/showth...l=1#post573265
    Last edited by Irisalzero; 04-30-16 at 09:55 AM.
    Here, there, everywhere...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345