Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Video Vault Not Working After Update!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wez Rud View Post
    +1 for me
    The PG icon tab is missing from the upper right corner. I usually flip to TPC. Please fix that. Thanks
    Hi Wez Rud, would you be able to share a screenshot showing that? Have you submitted a ticket to www.pocketgems.com/support? Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jethginkid View Post
    Just got the vault this morning (1:00 A.M.). Tried around 20 times and still nothing came so far. It says nothing abailable at the moment.

Edit : Works now after restarting my device. first win : 10 crytals. After that, coins, coins shovel, leaves...

Edit 2: Not working again after 5 successes, except I can watch videos, but no reward is coming after them...
    Hi jethginkid, have you submitted a ticket about this to www.pocketgems.com/support? I'm in the process of gathering more info from players who are having trouble with their video vault. Thanks!

Hi Christine,

Happy to see you here. As you requested I just submitted ticket #116309.

For the forumers here's my ticket. You'll see there are funny things happening to me.

"Hi, after last update (1.24.2 on Android), I received the video vault on my island. It worked 5 times successfully, I could watch a video and received a reward.
    But after that when I watch a video, I get no reward at all. I am able to view the video, but as I tap the X to go back to the game, I go directly to the island without receiving anything.
    There is something I noticed though that might help you (or not). A very few times it works (once or twice a day). At the end of the video, if the (X) (the cross to exit) is located in the top left cormer (see VV03 andVV04), I don't receive any reward.

Name:  VV03.jpg
Views: 348
Size:  53.6 KB

And I get back to the island :

Name:  VV04.jpg
Views: 349
Size:  83.0 KB

But if the (X) is in the top right corner (as in VV01), I get the reward (see VV02).

Name:  VV01.jpg
Views: 347
Size:  51.2 KB

Name:  VV02.jpg
Views: 348
Size:  50.3 KB

And this is verified 100% of the time on 20 to 30 attempts a day.
    Hope this can help.

Thanks for your support. Kind regards."

Anyone else experiencing the same issue ?
    Last edited by jethginkid; 07-30-14 at 01:52 PM.
    Remember, this is just a GAME...

Jeth Ginkid. Playing Animal Voyage ver. 1.28.0 on Asus pad TF700T with Android 4.2.1

I think for one who have video vault (I don't ) that you are constrained to how many videos you can watch in a 24hr period. Does that fit in with the problem?

Actually, I never reached the limit, since I'm tired of viewing ads without getting anything in return. So after 5 or 6 a day (I keep trying with hope) I quit.

I know my wife has a limit, because it's working for her (she has an Ipad).

Jeth Ginkid. Playing Animal Voyage ver. 1.28.0 on Asus pad TF700T with Android 4.2.1

Update on this one.

Yesterday, I updated my game to version 1.26 (don't know why I skipped 1.25). And my problem is fixed. I could watched a whole bunch of videos and got a reward for each of them.

Thanks Christine for following this up ! And thanks to the team.

Update on this one.

Yesterday, I updated my game to version 1.26 (don't know why I skipped 1.25). And my problem is fixed. I could watched a whole bunch of videos and got a reward for each of them.

Thanks Christine for following this up ! And thanks to the team.
    Hooray!! I'm glad the video vault is working for you again! If anyone else is still having trouble with the video vault and receiving rewards for it, please let me know.

There is a max of 20 videos that can be watched in a day. After each video there is a 24 hour delay before the next one is released. So if you watch 3 at 8am and 5 at noon and the remaining 12 at 4pm on the following day only 3 will be available at 8am and so on.

Still no outback, crossbreeding, or video vault. Also have yet to receive the porcupine in either of my games even though my ticket said I would be. Very disappointing.

Thanks for the confirmation Auntie_Lee. I finally got around to counting the videos I was watching last night and I thought it was 20, but I lost count a few times. So the max has been increased from 10 to 20, I believe.

It also seems for the last week or so I had been having the opposite problem (though I, personally, wouldn't call it a problem xD) to jethginkid... I was getting rewards for videos that weren't showing up. I'd watch around about 3-4 videos and they'd work, then I'd keep tapping the video vault and being rewarded prizes for videos that didn't pop up. It was very handy. xD And then, just before I maxed out, I would get about 2-3 videos start showing up again.

It seems for the most part this has been rectified though. As of last night I only had about two missing videos just before I maxed out.

Longtime Tapper
    I have an odd issue with the vault; it will say there are no more videos, but if I keep clicking, it will eventually do another one. Is each individual video timed, maybe? So if the video at 9:37 yesterday was 1 min long and the one today is 15 seconds, I have to wait an additional 45 sec or is something else to blame?
    Last edited by avocado; 08-08-14 at 09:58 PM. Reason: Typo

Well, is seems I celebrated too fast. Same issue is back again. After 2 or 3 days of rewards, once again after I view the video, nothing comes...

I'm desperate...

Well, is seems I celebrated too fast. Same issue is back again. After 2 or 3 days of rewards, once again after I view the video, nothing comes...

I'm desperate...
    I'm sorry this issue came up again, I'll be taking this info to the team today to investigate this further. Thanks for the heads up @jethginkid!

Quote Originally Posted by kyliesmiley16 View Post
    It also seems for the last week or so I had been having the opposite problem (though I, personally, wouldn't call it a problem xD) to jethginkid... I was getting rewards for videos that weren't showing up. I'd watch around about 3-4 videos and they'd work, then I'd keep tapping the video vault and being rewarded prizes for videos that didn't pop up. It was very handy. xD And then, just before I maxed out, I would get about 2-3 videos start showing up again.

It seems for the most part this has been rectified though. As of last night I only had about two missing videos just before I maxed out.
    As much as I hate to admit it, but for jethginkid's sake, my videos are still having issues. Watched 10 videos and received rewards, then received 10 rewards for not watching any videos. I click watch videos, and the video won't play, so it goes straight to the prize pop up. And I know that in the last two days I watched 5 videos or less on each day, but was rewarded the max of all 20 prizes on both days. I wonder if these problems are somehow related? :\

I still do not have any video vault.

With this last update, I've been getting the same video playing 4-6 times in a row, in between other repeated videos.
    This gets very irritating when they're 30 seconds each.
    I'd rather that it woulld go back to skipping over the repeats and right to the reward as before.

Okay.
    I get it.
    You REALLY want me to play Game Of War.
    Now the video ad plays 10 times in a row.

Longtime Tapper
    I, too, am clearly supposed to play Game of War. (At least it's better than the ads for Deerhunter awhile back. I want to rescue the cute animals, not shoot them.)

Intrepid Explorer
    At least you have the video vault and can gain crystals from 'watching' trailers. Wish I could!

I wish I had a video vault! I have put in a few tickets asking for one and they replied back saying they are working on it for the next update. That was three updates ago. Why not just put one in the store and let people who don't have a vault buy one for like ten coins or something.

I realize I'm probably very late to this, but, I had taken a break from this game in a while, last night, I tapped on the vault, but didn't get the option to watch any ads, and the same thing is happening today. I am on an iPad and because of that, it is difficult to take a screen shot.
    Feel free to add me, I vote for friends (when I have the votes that is)

GC: Lunathvampiregoddess

FS: Massie360

Quote Originally Posted by Sondra View Post
    I wish I had a video vault! I have put in a few tickets asking for one and they replied back saying they are working on it for the next update. That was three updates ago. Why not just put one in the store and let people who don't have a vault buy one for like ten coins or something.
    I would not put too much faith in getting the video vault ever, as PGChristine stated in a thread, that there were too much problems with it for the people who got it and they will not roll it out to anybody else.

Intrepid Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by Carina_K View Post
    I would not put too much faith in getting the video vault ever, as PGChristine stated in a thread, that there were too much problems with it for the people who got it and they will not roll it out to anybody else.
    True, but she later said that the team were working on it and hoped to be able to release it to more players in the future. Don't know how far into the future though!

Quote Originally Posted by ScarletDragon View Post
    Me too. Never had one.
    I have never had a video vault and perhaps will never have one. However I still want one as I think it is ONLY FAIR.
    Gaming is suppose to be relaxing and FUN. I do not get it when I paid real money for challenges not properly organized, the games keep kicking me out, lagging, BUGS and OVER PRICED stuffs. Hmmmmm..perhaps time to go back to reading. LOL

Longtime Tapper
    For those who do have the vault, has yours been acting strangely the past few days? Today, I've gotten a grand total of 4 videos out of it so far. Yesterday I think I got six. I'm pretty sure I haven't been able to get the previous 20 max out for about the past week. Is this problem unique to me (and I should submit a ticket), or have they changed the way the vault works across the board?

I'm going to put in a request as it's been five straight days that not one video has been available.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast