Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Video Vault Not Working After Update!!

Video Vault Not Working After Update!!

Ever since yesterday's update I can't watch videos to get crystals any more...when I hit the building the box pops up but there is no "play video" button any more.

Anyone else have this issue?

Note to self...do not update Animal Voyage right away until all known bugs are found...stupid me.

Please fix this PG

What video vault? I don't think I have one

Mine's not working either, and I've just noticed it's name has been changed to "special vault."
    I got the video vault a couple of months ago. It is a little building that you click on to watch a short advert for various apps that last between 15 and 30 seconds. You can click on it about every 3 or 4 hours and you get rewarded 1, 5 or 10 crystals.
    Last edited by Johnmdc; 07-17-14 at 10:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnmdc View Post
    Mine's not working either, and I've just noticed it's name has been changed to "special vault."
    I got the video vault a couple of months ago. It is a little building that you click on to watch a short advert for various apps that last between 15 and 30 seconds. You can click on it about every 3 or 4 hours and you get rewarded 1, 5 or 10 crystals.
    Wow!! I never had that in my game. You are VERY lucky to have that feature. If I had that feature I could possibly afford to cross some of those 400 crystal bridges. Hopefully you will get that feature back. I would submit a ticket for sure.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 938
Size:  92.7 KB
    This is it. It came up as a quest, I posted about it at the time.

Intrepid Explorer
    Think that you must be part of a test group for this, John. PG do this in other games and it works well, but it was a slow roll-out for this feature in Paradise Cove and Secret Passages. Guess it's the same with Animal Voyage.
    Hope you get it back soon.

I never got this... never got offered the crystal tree either.
    R.I.P. Tap Zoo

Thanks Eleni, I hope so too.

I never got that either! :-(

I was offered Crystal Tree but didn't have a chance of getting it without spending real $.

Maybe they will both be offered again in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by plaineater View Post
    Ever since yesterday's update I can't watch videos to get crystals any more...when I hit the building the box pops up but there is no "play video" button any more.

Anyone else have this issue?

Note to self...do not update Animal Voyage right away until all known bugs are found...stupid me.

Please fix this PG
    Update...my video vault has been fixed...not sure if it was fixed just for me or for everyone.

Mine is working again now.

I just bought the Video Vault for 1 coin.

video 1 = 10 crystals
    2 = 1 crystal

Now I have a quest to watch a total of 10 to earn coins and leaves

Edit:
    Video 3 = 1 crystal
    4 = 203 leaves
    5 = 5 crystals
    6 = 1 crystal
    7 = 1 nail (really?!)
    8 = 4774 coins
    9 = 287 leaves
    10 = 1 crystal
    Goal complete = 5018 coins + 278 leaves
    Last edited by Auntie_Lee; 07-22-14 at 03:00 PM.

I just got offered the video vault today too, Auntie_Lee, for one coin! Although I didn't keep track of my earnings... I know the first video watched rewarded me with 10 crystals, the next 3-4 were 1 crystal, and then a mixture of coins, leaves, blackberry and raspberry meals... and here's me thinking it only rewarded crystals. :\ Everyone else who has the Vault... how does it work? Is it mostly crystals that are rewarded, or only crystals the first few times of the day you play or what?

Video vault still doesn't exist for me.......
    Please add me on GC: Giggipiggi
    FS: Giuly

Before the last update all you got was crystals...either 1,5, or 10. You could only watch 1 video at a time but could do it 2-3 times per day.

Now you can watch multiple videos one right after another giving either coins, treats, leafs, crystals. I haven't counted how many you can watch before it tells you there are no more....seems like it might be 10 or so.

Hi Kylie it used to be just crystals but you could only watch every 3 or 4 hours. Since the latest update you seem to be able to watch as many as you want (once they fixed it) but only the first gives crystals. Like you said the rest give food, coins or leaves.

Beaten to it by plaineater.
    Last edited by Johnmdc; 07-23-14 at 09:44 AM. Reason: Too late!

Longtime Tapper
    Havent got this ! No aut back, no crossbreeding no video ! And no tree ither Well had it in my store for 24 hours...think that it was not worth it......3 crystals a Day ? Thats like redicules at that Price !!
    Not all that glitters is gold. And yes the beauty in the picture is mine raised him my self and he is my prince.

I have been able to watch 10 videos each day before getting the "come back later" message.

It appears the videos reappear 24 hour after the last one of the 10 was watched.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigermom View Post
    Havent got this ! No aut back, no crossbreeding no video ! And no tree ither Well had it in my store for 24 hours...think that it was not worth it......3 crystals a Day ? Thats like redicules at that Price !!
    Same here, just a load of '375 crystals + a safari hat' animals that need rescuing on a daily basis.

Just got the vault this morning (1:00 A.M.). Tried around 20 times and still nothing came so far. It says nothing abailable at the moment.

Edit : Works now after restarting my device. first win : 10 crytals. After that, coins, coins shovel, leaves...

Edit 2: Not working again after 5 successes, except I can watch videos, but no reward is coming after them...
    Last edited by jethginkid; 07-26-14 at 09:00 AM.
    Remember, this is just a GAME...

Jeth Ginkid. Playing Animal Voyage ver. 1.28.0 on Asus pad TF700T with Android 4.2.1

Quote Originally Posted by Littlegarden View Post
    Video vault still doesn't exist for me.......
    Idem
    My animals are my Love. Tablette Samsung Tab 3 ( 8 pouces ) Android
    I am French (Bretonne), I am handicap

No video vault, outback, cross breeding for me. Kinda getting bored with this. All I can do is rescue missions and it won't be long before I have 4 of everything. Can't afford new animals with a price tag of 275 crystals minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Washee View Post
    No video vault, outback, cross breeding for me. Kinda getting bored with this. All I can do is rescue missions and it won't be long before I have 4 of everything. Can't afford new animals with a price tag of 275 crystals minimum.
    +1 for me
    The PG icon tab is missing from the upper right corner. I usually flip to TPC. Please fix that. Thanks

Intrepid Explorer ScarletDragon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Auntie_Lee View Post
    What video vault? I don't think I have one
    Me too. Never had one.
    ScarletDragon is scarlet834 in GC. If you send a friend request please mention the forum.
    I am Scarlet in FS.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast