Thread: No events for android?

No events for android?

So has anyone else not gotten any events in the past couple of months? Should I just assume that if this is the case the game is pretty much dead?

They have told the IOS side that they can't fix the PVP issues. They haven't indicated whether or not they will continue to open new areas. The player base on the forums have basically assumed, "no" and are now asking, "should I stay or should I go?"
    "Curiosity only maimed the cat..." =^.^= "I did NOT trip and fall...I attacked the floor, and I believe I am winning."
    https://pocketgems.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new <-- copy/paste TO SUBMIT A TICKET TO PG

Rookie, this is not about new areas, in the Android version there are no events whatsoever, the last one we got was the portal with lv 95 minotaurs giving out the full Arda set, after that: nothing at all!

No new areas, no events, no blacksmith events (we've never seen one of those), no rings nor amulets, no new buildings, no missions, and yes, PVP is as bad as on iOS ;-)

Never never NEVER play a PocketGem game again.

Well I'm glad I was able to get all my money that I wasted on this game back.

i dont understand why android users still waiting for update??!! We are 2-3 updates behind. PG dont care about android users anymore. Ive stop wasting my money and time for this game weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by niegolebobra View Post
    i dont understand why android users still waiting for update??!! We are 2-3 updates behind. PG dont care about android users anymore. Ive stop wasting my money and time for this game weeks ago.
    Looks like IOS won't be updated anymore as well