Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Transferring your Pet Hotel with Game Center

Can I play 2 different Pet Hotels on 2 different devices and still use the same GameCenter account? Do gifts from friends go to both games? Seems like gamecenter would be confused. Is there a way to setup 2 different game center accounts so I can gift myself on my other device? Game center is linked to my iTunes account and I really don't want 2 iTunes accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by L_Seattle View Post
    Can I play 2 different Pet Hotels on 2 different devices and still use the same GameCenter account? Do gifts from friends go to both games? Seems like gamecenter would be confused. Is there a way to setup 2 different game center accounts so I can gift myself on my other device? Game center is linked to my iTunes account and I really don't want 2 iTunes accounts.
    No - unless you make another GCvaccount with unique ID
    No
    Yes
    You just need 2 emails to set up two GC accounts. They can use the same iTunes acct for in app purchases.

I just happen to have looked these up over the weekend because my kids wanted their own Dragonvales.
    Game center ID: Saimin Sam

Thx. I saw that you can use a different email to set up a new GC acct but it said this would be my new apple ID. I did it anyway. I'll see what happens.

I am having a problem transferring my Pet Hotel to a new device, which I bought specifically because the Pet Hotel crashes every few seconds on my old device and is therefore driving me crazy. I have sent a request to transfer manually via the 'contact us' to PG, and also sent in 2 tickets/requests for help via the support page. No reply from PG. Any suggestions? Trying to do the new "where's our friends" quest when I get kicked off every few seconds is extremely frustrating, and I don't know if I can/will continue!

Would appreciate any help or suggestions!

Have tried all the suggestions posted in this thread already...

@Atholdebz - I have edited your message. Please see my PM for details.
    In coolest game, in slowest lag, No user shall escape my sight. Let all those who break our rules, Beware my sig...PGJohn's might!

can n e 1 tell me how to add friends im using android and it does have game centre. so just wondering if there is a app or n e thing to use thank u

@sarahuk30 - I don't think Game Center is available to us Android users (personal device is an Android xD)

At this moment, I do not know if you can add neighbors for Hotel Android- but it is def. something we are looking into.
    In coolest game, in slowest lag, No user shall escape my sight. Let all those who break our rules, Beware my sig...PGJohn's might!

Angry my tap pet hotel was not loading so i del and reinstall now hotel is gone!

i tried playing until level 6. then followed instructions. its all gone! I'm deleting and trying again! HELP!!!

how to transfer pet hotel from iphone4 to samsung galaxy3

Dear Pet Hotel Team,

Recently I tried to transfer my Pet Hotel game from Iphone4 to Samsung Galaxy3.
    As mentioned in this forum, I loaded pet hotel via game center in iphone4.
    After installing pet hotel in my new samsung galaxy3, I played till level 6 as advised.
    However as advised in this forum Game Center was not available in the settings menu and thus i was not able to unlock the game that I had uploaded to Iphone4.
    Please note that there is no "game center" app in galaxy3 similar to iphone.
    Could some one please please help me to transfer my pethotel to the new samsung galaxy3? I have been playing pethotel for over an year and playing all over again is impossible.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by L_Seattle View Post
    Someone already answered this question but they were incorrect...I know I am correct because I actually do it.

I have an IPhone and an Ipod Touch. I have 2 seperate pet hotels (1 on each device) and only 1 game center account. I get gifts on both devices and can give on both devices...you cannot give to yourself though. I believe when I give a gift on a certain device and the reciepient gives one back it goes to that device you gave it on. For some reason I seem to get more gifts on my Ipod Touch...not sure why.

Quote Originally Posted by plaineater View Post
    Someone already answered this question but they were incorrect...I know I am correct because I actually do it.

I have an IPhone and an Ipod Touch. I have 2 seperate pet hotels (1 on each device) and only 1 game center account. I get gifts on both devices and can give on both devices...you cannot give to yourself though. I believe when I give a gift on a certain device and the reciepient gives one back it goes to that device you gave it on. For some reason I seem to get more gifts on my Ipod Touch...not sure why.
    The game is recognizing your device's UDID (U-Unique..) like an IP of a PC or DNA of a person no 2 alike.
    So when U send a gift from 1 UDID the gift u get back will go there.
    I guess U have more luck with your iPod friends..
    GC : ARIK_C

Quote Originally Posted by Kaushi View Post
    Dear Pet Hotel Team,

After installing pet hotel in my new samsung galaxy3, I played till level 6 as advised.
    However as advised in this forum Game Center was not available in the settings menu and thus i was not able to unlock the game that I had uploaded to Iphone4.
    Could some one please please help me to transfer my pethotel to the new samsung galaxy3? I have been playing pethotel for over an year and playing all over again is impossible.

Thanks
    Sice these are two totally different OS systems I guess the only way to transfer the game would be contacting PG Technical support and ask them for help:

http://pocketgems.kayako.com/Tickets/Submit
    (note that it sometimes takes them days to respond..and that they do not work on weekend and holidays)
    Good luck!

shemae
    Hi, I am having issues with my Pet Hotel. I started playing Pet Hotel when I still had my iPhone 3gs about 2 years ago and since then I have changed phones 3 times and I never had problems loading my old game into a new phone. Recently I bought an iPhone 5 and transferred my game again and it's been having issues. I got the hotel back but everytime I click the button where I need to go to a neighbor it says "Can not get a neighbor from the server". Since I had this problem I can no longer receive any gifts from neighbors. I can send out gifts but my friends never receive it. I emailed the support team but I haven't received any reply. Hope someone can help me out. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shemae View Post
    Hi, I am having issues with my Pet Hotel. I started playing Pet Hotel when I still had my iPhone 3gs about 2 years ago and since then I have changed phones 3 times and I never had problems loading my old game into a new phone. Recently I bought an iPhone 5 and transferred my game again and it's been having issues. I got the hotel back but everytime I click the button where I need to go to a neighbor it says "Can not get a neighbor from the server". Since I had this problem I can no longer receive any gifts from neighbors. I can send out gifts but my friends never receive it. I emailed the support team but I haven't received any reply. Hope someone can help me out. Thanks
    As far as I remember this issue can be solved in 2 ways:
    A. Try starting your game via Game Center and not directly (Start GC ->Games ->TPH ->Play)
    B. Wait for PG reply (hope you gave them your current UDID and the one you used when you played before)

Best of luck

I transfer my hotel from 3gs on 4 s and everything was ok and now i try to get back on my 3 gs and after i try to load hotel it only says that there isnt saved hotel. What can i do? I already try 2 times and nothing happend

Can't transfer to my iPhone 5

I've been doing the transfer method through game center several times but it's not working. My iPhone 4 has a lvl 52 hotel and is connected to Game Center. I level my hotel to 6 on my iPhone 5 and have it connected to Game Center with the same account. I hit load hotel and it asks me if I'm sure. I do it and it brings my hotel back to level 2 again. My hotel in my iPhone 4 is still untouched. Please help. Not sure why it's not working. Both devices list Pet Hotel in Game Center. There's no way I can play it all over again.

i have problems with returning my hotel too and that is since yesterday. i have to return my iphone to original settings and deleted all apps that i had and after i reinstall my hotel nothing happen. it only says that i dont have saved hotel or sometimes return rooms but not whole hotel only rooms i recived as reward. what to do?

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bettyboop107 View Post
    I've been doing the transfer method through game center several times but it's not working. My iPhone 4 has a lvl 52 hotel and is connected to Game Center. I level my hotel to 6 on my iPhone 5 and have it connected to Game Center with the same account. I hit load hotel and it asks me if I'm sure. I do it and it brings my hotel back to level 2 again. My hotel in my iPhone 4 is still untouched. Please help. Not sure why it's not working. Both devices list Pet Hotel in Game Center. There's no way I can play it all over again.
    Are you transferring the whole device.. as in everything from one device to another? Then just do it via itunes.. back up your device, do not forget to transfer purchases after backing up device. Then connect the new device (do not delete nothing from your iphone 4) and restore from back up onto the iphone 5. You will have everything as you left off. To save the game state on TPH tap everything you need to, exit game, make sure you do a full close of the app and open the app again. Then back up your device.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaushi View Post
    Dear Pet Hotel Team,

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    Sice these are two totally different OS systems I guess the only way to transfer the game would be contacting PG Technical support and ask them for help:

http://pocketgems.kayako.com/Tickets/Submit
    (note that it sometimes takes them days to respond..and that they do not work on weekend and holidays)
    Good luck!
    This is old, but before anyone reads this and thinks its possible to transfer your game between 2 different operating systems... No!!

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

THANK...frend

nice reply....thanku

Unfortunately I did not find this information until now. I actually went to http://pocketgems.kayako.com/ as recommended by pocket gems last time I had a problem. Their answer was they were aware of the problem, couldn't fix it fit now and to credit me 300 (and then again 400) bones. I lost my holiday tree, my treat room, my extra nanny, many of my other rooms (I have been playing for over one and a half years and had over 595 animals), my completed pet suites, and all my children/kids.
    After they emailed me the first time I went to play the game hoping that their "fixing" my problem would mean they actually fixed it but they only gave me 300 bones and left me with a lot of empty space and a bad feeling. When I emailed them again telling them all I had lost attaching a list of everything (I keep a spread sheet with all the animals, rooms, kids, and costs, I know nerdy and anal) I got a email back saying

"Thank you for your e-mail, I've credited your account the amount that you have lost, they should appear in your game the next time you start. Note that our policy is to credit users for accidental purchases only one-time. Please let me know if you have any other questions and have a wonderful day."

I'm not asking for a credit, I want my game back with all that I have PAID REAL MONEY for. I have spent a few hundred dollars for treats and some tokens to get all my animals completed, kids and all and after following their directions have lost soooooo much.

Sorry to ramble but I would like to have the game import as much as I have supported the game!!

1406 N. Ocean Boulevard, Pompano Beach, FL 33062, USA
    Hey i would also like to sign up on this game center!!may be i get a new phone and want to transfer the hotel!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by seasidegrill View Post
    Hey i would also like to sign up on this game center!!may be i get a new phone and want to transfer the hotel!!!!
    In case you're asking how to sign in, you can access/sign in to gamecenter via an iOS/MacOs system app (but it needs a newer version of iOS). It is run by apple and require a free apple-ID to register.

A better way to transfer/save your data is to backup on a computer.
    Various profiles and also comments in the abandoned parts of this forum still contain suspicious links. IMHO taking care of such links is an important part of an administrators or moderators job. I won't report them anymore, but be aware that those links aren't always posted by newbies. Be careful if you get PMs by those members.

Thanks you!!
    Hi I also had issues when I transferred my hotel. I can open Pet Shop on another device. I got an iPad and made the transfer tonight. It took very little time to play Pet Hotel up to Level 6, and the load of my old hotel was seamless. Best of all, I CAN PLAY AGAIN!

cheap accommodation brisbane

Hey!!! hotel has really nice infrastructure attractive sight for all. It was great experience for me.
    I shared the whole interesting memories with my friends what I spent in hotel.
    Thanks for giving such a beautiful information and suggestion.

Nagpur Hotels

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast