Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Fourth Phase of Montezuma - all quests spoilers

How many rubies do you get for this montezuman trader quest. I have no time to finish this quest in time. So i dont now if i will use rubies

Quote Originally Posted by Aggerthy View Post
    How many rubies do you get for this montezuman trader quest. I have no time to finish this quest in time. So i dont now if i will use rubies
    I get 2 rubies each collection, but as I collect in bulk (from 3 Montezuma mrerchants at once) and I sometimes get 7 rubies it could be 3 rubies from this one.

Full collection time is 48 hours.
    There is no fairness or consistency in TPC; so just because you have it in your cove, it may not be the case for everyone. And just because everyone else has it, doesn't mean you will. Except crashing, everybody has crashing!

Longtime Tapper
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggerthy View Post
    I sent you a private message. In case you aren't familiar with them in this forum, look / scroll all the way up to the tip top of the page and see a menu bar and in there it has a "Notifications" button. Tap that.

Thanks lexiesmom. I have read it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Tapper View Post
    I send out bat ship and scorpion ship. On a 5 hour voyage ( over 100 000 M each) I get 2-3 from bat and 5-8 from scorpion.
    The gold rocks were the hardest to get for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mickyjay View Post
    Yes, you have to, i am still busy crafting, and still do not have enough gold rock for everything and only now enough blue rock. It costs you 51 rubies to skip the second crafting merchant, I just had enough rocks for the first one. And also plan to spend some rubies on defeating Fenrir, about 20 or so, although some got away with less. Only one ship makes any impact on Fenrir, scorpion. And you aint have enough medalions to fix him. So DO NOT USE HIM AT ALL AGAINST FENRIR SCORPION. use the others and save him for Fenrir.
    This is exactly what I had to do.

Question on the Ruby quest - does it only take 21 hrs to complete not counting the expansion ?
    I don't want to re enter Montezuma yet cause I only have 277/400 for next entry.
    Was hoping to voyage all day, but don't no how much time it will take to complete the Ruby "FACE YOUR FEAR".
    If it's a 2 day quest + I figured only 21 to complete, I must be missing something.

I hope I'm remembering this properly.

Face your Fears was a group to three quests.
    Mostly consisting of building things.

FYF 1/3 was building 2 house/merchants at 8 hrs each, if you can build them at the same time it would be a total of 8 hours.
    FYF 2/3 was the same, 2 building 8 hours each, but it also had 4 torches at 4 hrs each, if all could be build simultaneously it would be a total of 8 hours, but if you had to do separately much longer.
    FYF 3/3 has a voyage with Bat ship and expansion to Cavern of Fear. If you had finished your expansions by then and had ship voyaging to finish just in time. The time frame could be lowered.

So in the end I think your timing is based on how much space you have available to build things on, how many medallions you have to pay for buildings, and how much expansion you have to do.

If all things are in your favour, and buildings can be simultaneously built, you supposedly could do them in under 20 hours.

I'm sorry I can't remember if you can build all at once.
    There is no fairness or consistency in TPC; so just because you have it in your cove, it may not be the case for everyone. And just because everyone else has it, doesn't mean you will. Except crashing, everybody has crashing!

I did not have a problem with the individual times of the sub quests. I was rushing against the master limited time in the main cove. It was exceptionally difficult. Crafting all the various colored medallions. I ended up using several hundred rubies. I don't remember exact details. But the only stopping place in the main cove was between phase I of Montezuma and Phase II. After that, the main LTQ clock just kept ticking.

I do remember the last battle was really hard. If the last big ship you build is upgraded at all, it is so expensive to repair that you will take days or weeks to earn enough to repair it. So I had to win the battle with no repairs. I used about 15 rubies repairing in place to do this.

Thx CT,
    Completed everything up to crafting for the mystic jeweler. Think I have 4 green keystones + have 6 days left.
    I wanted to start fighting Fenrir but I don't have him.
    Since its part of the last quest, wondering why he hasn't shoed up.
    Looks like everyone else has been fighting him while voyaging for gold rocks.

I think I'm still going to be voyaging in Montezuma when Fall arrives. I think my ship captains spend their money on rum and loose women when they sail off because they sure aren't bring home the dark blue stones. or maybe they're colour blind . yo ho ho and a bottle of rum.

How to continue

Last edited by Timbo10; 06-30-15 at 04:48 AM. Reason: Error
    Proud to be in a mess - Mikesmess! 😎

Quote Originally Posted by djjustice10 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brutus2010 View Post
    Wolf Ship upgrades with Gp's
    14 hour repair time 1.13 million tier 1

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 1720
Size:  100.9 KB
    Anyone have any idea what Tier 10 stats are? Is it standard +126? My ship is building as we speak!
    Has anyone upgraded this ship? Does anyone know its full stats?

It seemed like I did, but I will not do it again if I had a choice now. Far too expensive to operate.

Views: 94
Size:  20.2 KB

Views: 93
Size:  21.8 KB

Thanks Blue. I won't be upgrading mine now. There's no point, no battle advantage (too low) and too expensive to voyage.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910