Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: The Current Status of Epic Empire

When I was bothering, I could watch 4 movies in a row before I got a fight due to dropouts an crashes. Think I'm exaggerating?
    The iPad would be on the table next to me in my peripheral vision, any movement an I'd see it. I still can't believe I put up with it for more than a month.
    Fights weren't the problem, I beat everyone except Cheetah.

I still can't believe we're not playing the same game, Jopman, you wanker! *shakes fist*
    "Curiosity only maimed the cat..." =^.^= "I did NOT trip and fall...I attacked the floor, and I believe I am winning."
    https://pocketgems.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new <-- copy/paste TO SUBMIT A TICKET TO PG

Quote Originally Posted by Rookie View Post
    I still can't believe we're not playing the same game, Jopman, you wanker! *shakes fist*
    Hmm, maybe you're right, PG might make a better effort next time, though I think it might be a case of once burned...

I'll be looking at some new games next week, never know, I might find something that's Homersexual enough for you.

Ha! I found my game...I dare you to come play it with me...
    "Curiosity only maimed the cat..." =^.^= "I did NOT trip and fall...I attacked the floor, and I believe I am winning."
    https://pocketgems.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new <-- copy/paste TO SUBMIT A TICKET TO PG

I try an stay outta rainbow country...

You mean Unicorn country, don't you? Lol

Unicorns, fluffy animals, I steer clear. The temptations too great, there's too many things I wanna kill in rainbow country.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic View Post
    I think though that PVP is still decently playable and that the other World Map events we have coming up will be even more fun. Naturally the best prizes will still be from the Arena, which now requires, well, a new type of tenacity.
    Still decently playable? That is the biggest joke. Only at some times the arena is palyable.

Only playable when you are in the lead getting npcs

Quote Originally Posted by Punkyfart View Post
    Only playable when you are in the lead getting npcs
    Nope, yesterday i was in the lead and it was still unplayable

In a way i hope PG server crashes, then they know what it feels like when we play EE

If i do a back up right now to ITunes. Delete the app and download it thru iTunes do you think this might fix it. I also have a back up from about 7 days ago. If I went that route I would just lose a little progress.

Visit here
    My page

I actually like the new updates to the game, I find it really neat. One thing still is that I wish I could go into those new cities that I can't explore my armor is level 100. Plus my sword is as we'll. over all it's.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678